Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Mart? oh goodness please...i can't stand talentless actors...Aom Phiyada would totallie outshine him...i felt bad tat Ann T. had to act w/ him...so stiff no emotion wat so ever...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ahaha. I think mart is a hottie.
I wouldn't mind seeing aom with
him.. i mean, she needs to start
acting with a lot of other actors...
even though i still want her with TIK. lol
it's august already but no new NEWS on
this!!! dang it!!!!!!!!!!!

maimablis

sarNie Egg
omg..not confirm yet..so happy..i'm not votin foe tang..did i spell his name rite..well hopefully we get the news of who gonna be praek soooon

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ah Jenna my dear...i love you but bad suggestion! lol...i tink we have enough Aom & Cap. in the pass...time for a new pra'ek....Chakrit come on my dear clear your schedule for tis one...not the one w/ Ann but put the one w/ Pat on hold will you...or Pong OMG! i would totallie die too...Mr. Nawat is oh so handsome
i don't like chakrit, so no, no and no. miss to see captain and aom together, they're one of the hottest couple!

jakjann

Jakjann
i still don´t know yet....who is pra´ek??? o.o
is confirm now, or not?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
there were news earlier that pra'ek was Tang but then
other news saying it was a new pra'ek but nothing's
been officially confirmed yet so we're not sure what to
believe. I hope it's not either of them cause I think
aom should be acting with some other pra'eks like
TIK, Chakrit or Ken!!!! ahaha. the hotties!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like chakrit, so no, no and no. miss to see captain and aom together, they're one of the hottest couple!
Chakrit is one of my fav. actors..he ain't the best looking actor around...but he's acting is great compare to a lot of the actors in thailand nowadays...

i'll rather see her work along side someone who's not reallie good looking w/ great acting than some prettie boi who can't act to save their life -_-

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm...to me...it would be interesting to see aom and chakrit together in a series and especially with nok sinjai.... :D
they have two leading ladies here, so there should also be a leading man....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yup, my male lead choice for this lakorn has to be CHAKRIT!!!!
gosh, it's august and there's no news??? wasn't this gonna start
filming in august??? I MISS AOM!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anyone but Nok Chatchai!!!! not him please...
i second that...man this has been going on for awhile now still unconfirmed eh?????? who's alittle annoy that the director can't make up his mind for the p'ek

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I am!!!! gosh, please just pick chakrit!!! i don't care
if he's bizzy... wait for his schedule to fit! LOL
I want to see aom and chakrit together so badly!!!

natty

Chubs
i second that...man this has been going on for awhile now still unconfirmed eh?????? who's alittle annoy that the director can't make up his mind for the p'ek

it's not the director who can't make up her mind.. she already stated that she wanted chakrit but his schedule is booked.. so it could be that she's waiting for him to clear it so while waiting, she decided to go finish her other projects.. or it could be that they already got the pra'ek and just waiting for her to finish her other projects..

they'll most likely announce it soon since they showed promo scene of the new guy with nok sinjai during the new generation event..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I already gave my vote to Chakrit...but since I recently became his fan...PLEASE DON'T GO CRAZY WITH THIS SUGGESTION...but I really want to see Paul Pattarapol with Aom. I know a lot of people don't like him, or think he's good-looking, or even a good actor, but I do...After seeing most of his lakorns, back-to-back, a Paul marathon...I've grown to like him as an actor and think he's adorably good-looking...he's at least in my top 5...I've been watching him on WWYW standing next to and joking with Aom, I just wanna see him with her now. I'm totally lovin' Ruk Sorn Kaen too...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I know for sure that newcomer Yuk Songpaisan is going to be on it. I don't whether as pra'ek.
They are promoting him as pra'ek, so maybe he might be the pra'ek in this lakorn.

This is YUK. He is also playing pra'ek in Gaew Lom Phet