Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Since I've been watching Lakorns alwayz wanted Aom and Chakrit to pair up! Hopefully they will let us know soon.............

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hopefullie they will announce the pra'ek soon..and not have him pop up at the openning ceremony...goodness or will they?..so they'll get all the media there to try and find out who the pra'ek is..betta be Chakrit!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Does Chakrit even have time for this lakorn? haha..
Chakrit ALWAYS have time for exact lakorns...i can't recall if he's ever turned down an exact lakorn b4..ehehe...but the only thing is...did they offer him the role?

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Pra-ek is.......... TANG Saksit!!

Caption : The drama, Artit Ching Duang with the leading stars like NOK Sinjai and AOM Phiyada will feature TANG Saksit as one of the leading stars.

So this lakorn is that one P'Tang mentioned!! :lol:

Can't wait to see this!!

P.S. Yes, you will see this one by the end of this year 'cause I've heard they will start filming this soon. And that is why the pra-ek news slipped out. (This lakorn is supposed to be broadcasted right after Kwarm Ruk Kaung Superstar.)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG. i was soo not expecting that. all I can say is I'm quite dissapointed.
I guess I'll be giving this a try but Ima be waiting for her next lakorn. =[

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Hey I love P'Tang. I'm glad it's him. Looking forward to seeing it. Ahh finally they put Aom and Tang in lakorn.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ah...Tang... i don't mind him... seeing him and Aom in Bangrak Soi 9 is very good... but i was really wishing for Chakrit!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay tang!..i love him, captain and tik with aom. when will her and tik reunite though!..

thanks for the news