Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

aicsos

sarNie Egg
I honestly feel that these two actors are the cream of the crop AND best of the best. Chakrit has this charisma about him that makes him sexy at everything he does, whether it be smiling, laughing, giving a smurk, even chewing, or even just breathing. Actors in thai lakorns can be really corny and stiff, but Chakrit is effortless....heheheh! Aom on the other hand is simply serene and acting is also effortless to her. I can't wait to see them onscreen together!!!
i agree! im sooo looking forward to this. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahhhhh!! I'm seeing Chakrit's name here too!! Is he really here? Is it confirmed?! This would be awesome!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awesome... Does anyone know the summary? I hope it's good because Krit and Aom is actually together!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It's about time!!!! *paksu*

Woot woot....

Add one more to his list. I hope we don't have to wait up too long now. Any summary or storyline anyone?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG Kayla!! The MAN up above granted your wish!!!! congrats....

I can't wait to see this one!!! Charkit and Aom is one hot couple....Just check out the MV!!!

[AOM + CHARKIT]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awesome.lol. I'm not checking the MV out but a lot of people have been waiting for this pwoer couple.lol.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
KristyS..you should...I think this MV really start the whole Aom and Charkit...well atleast at AOMPCLUB!!! We love them!!!

The casting for this lakorn is awesome!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nice. I guess I will. I wonder when they're gonna start filming... Krit&Aom would look so cute together!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Man, that mv was kind of cheesy. :loool: . Looked like Aom was the mother and Krit was the little baby.lol. Not many scenes of them there though... Krit still being the player in the mv.... :loool: . Man, I wonder how Krit Junior would be if he's ever going to have one.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
if chakrit and aom are both officially in here, it's going to be a great lakorn with superb acting!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL Chewy....I told you the man above was listening to me. I think he got sick and tired of hearing me fuss and complain...LOL....

So excited...I don't know what to do with myself here...I haven't watched many Thai lakorns lately...nothing seems to be interesting...maybe it's because I've been obsessing over Tawaniese and Korean drama...but this news sure did get my blood sugar up...OMG..............CAN'T WAIT.....Plus, remember us fans wished for Aom to play a more, sexy, seductive role?? LOL...look like it's coming true...I hope nothing else change....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I honestly feel that these two actors are the cream of the crop AND best of the best. Chakrit has this charisma about him that makes him sexy at everything he does, whether it be smiling, laughing, giving a smurk, even chewing, or even just breathing. Actors in thai lakorns can be really corny and stiff, but Chakrit is effortless....heheheh! Aom on the other hand is simply serene and acting is also effortless to her. I can't wait to see them onscreen together!!!
Honey, you took the words out of my mouth. Everything you said about Chakirt is so true. There's something about him that is extremely sexually seductive. And like you said, these two actors are the cream of the crop AND best of the best.

Now, lets just hope that the storyline doesn't suck a$$

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla...Girl bad news...i just talked to Nui and she said that Charkit is NOT the p'ek!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHH!

So i don't know......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
WTF?? Are you serious!! Usually, we get all of our news from Nui. She knows all the low down on Aom...

Urgh...Maybe I should hold on to my hormones until things are cleared.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
YEa...i know! Usually if this big of news....she would be telling us now! Girl Keep praying!!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG!! this can't be happening!!! I got all hyped and excited and Happy for nothing??? I'm soooo SAD right now!!! NOOOOO!!!! it has to be chakrit!!!! it just has to!! i don't want anyone else, (except tik ofcourse)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh please let it be chakrit!!!=[