Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i always wanted to see aom dressed up in her lakorn and now its finally happening. shes gorgeous. tik should be in here

thanks

judyp

sarNie Adult
woohoo. thanks for the news! i hope its either tik or captain. im rooting more for tik just because i haven't seen him on screen for awhile now.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NOT CAPTAIN!!! TOO MANY CAPTAIN AND AOM LAKORNS!!!! WE NEED TIK!!!!!! PLEASE LET IT BE TIK OR CHAKRIT!!!!!!!!!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
the p'ek has to be someone that is right for the role. i believe he will be caught in a love triangle with aom and nok, therefore he has to look good with both of them. hmmm, who will that be?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! i hope they don't pair Aom up w/ Captain again..in my opinion he's not good looking enough for Aom..sorrie..but i totallie wish it wuz Chakrit or Tik...chakrit more cuz i've neva seen them 2gether...and plus he'll know how to play the girls good even though he's not the cutest guy..but he's still the hotest pra'ek 2 meh...ehehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clip mizzniki
it looks good. i don't want it to be Captain either. i mean i like him and he's a great actor and all, but i want to see Aom pair up with someone new. Chakrit would be a great choice, i really hope he's pra aek in this la korn with Aom,been waiting so long to see him pair up with her. if pra aek role will like both women then Chakrit will fit the role because he has that flirtious character in him,that can play around with women's feelings. and he play dramatic scene very well. this la korn looks very dramatic, two women fighting over eachother, don't know yet what they are fighting over,maybe popularity or business or the same guy or money, we'll have to wait and see. yeah i like that Aom will get to play a different role. her character looks sexy,strong, and maybe a bit mean too. i agree with what
pink_juliet_kashie say about Chakrit:
even though he's not the cutest guy..but he's still the hotest pra'ek 2 meh
Chakrit-is an amazing actor. act very natural. and he's so into his character. and that's what make him a very attractive and charming guy. he has this warming voice and loving soft touch when he's being sweet to nang aek, that makes me melt while watching him. Love Chakrit. so crazy over him.heheheh.

Answer
tik_aom_luver Posted Today, 07:24 PM
can anyone translate the title in english please????

The title: Artit/Duang mean sun which refer to two women which is Nok/Aom who is like the sun and ching means fighting/compete so the la korn is about two women fighting over the same thing. trying to win over eachother. which we don't know yet what they will fight over. maybe over popularity or business or the same guy or money. we'll have to wait and see.
i can't wait to see this la korn. sounds very good. i'm praying pra aek is Chakrit. 555+

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Thanks Teedee for the translation and yes me too...gosh I want CHAKRIT as the main lead sooo badly!!!! I hope it's him!!!!!!!!!!! He definitely fits the role more than all the other actors to me cause of that flirty look...so handsome!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Answer

The title: Artit/Duang mean sun which refer to two women which is Nok/Aom who is like the sun and ching means fighting/compete so the la korn is about two women fighting over the same thing. trying to win over eachother. which we don't know yet what they will fight over. maybe over popularity or business or the same guy or money. we'll have to wait and see.
i can't wait to see this la korn. sounds very good. i'm praying pra aek is Chakrit. 555+
don't think it would be fighting for the same guy since sinjia is the older generation vs younger Aom -- of course the younger chick take the cake ? humm. If it about business they look to glamorous so it have to be in the entertainment circle ?? If it popularity wat other social function it could be for ppl to gossip and cast in their vote in thai lakorn beside hi-so vs poor soul. So , im guessing dat Aom character is prolly someone who becoming a raising star in the field of entertainment and Sinjia is prolly someone who against Aom. I think it something have to do w/ the dark side of being a star in a field where connection and money speak louder den righteous . Den again im just blahing to much . It prolly a revenge lakorn w/ slap&kiss , kidnap ect ect ... :p

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ im with you. i think it has to do with the entertainment..based on the way they are dressed. but it can as well be money/power. who knows. but i really hope it is tik. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
exacts does alot of revenge drama so i wouldnt be surprise. but aom look so glamorous. im so excited. please dont like it be a newbie. i bet the pra'ek is just gonna be in middle though.

good prediction, sarn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, i have a feeling captain is the pra'ek cuz in this pic, hes standing next to aom and theres chai too. i wouldnt mind seeing them reunite again. i see chakrit in the far right

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN Posted Yesterday, 10:20 AM
don't think it would be fighting for the same guy since sinjia is the older generation vs younger Aom -- of course the younger chick take the cake ? humm. If it about business they look to glamorous so it have to be in the entertainment circle ?? If it popularity wat other social function it could be for ppl to gossip and cast in their vote in thai lakorn beside hi-so vs poor soul. So , im guessing dat Aom character is prolly someone who becoming a raising star in the field of entertainment and Sinjia is prolly someone who against Aom. I think it something have to do w/ the dark side of being a star in a field where connection and money speak louder den righteous . Den again im just blahing to much . It prolly a revenge lakorn w/ slap&kiss , kidnap ect ect ...
i agree with you sarN. i especially hope it's the slap/kiss la korn, pra aek kidnap nang aek is fun to watch too.
Tinah, i wouldn't mind seeing her with Captain again ,but i rather see her with someone new that she haven't pair up with b/c it would be a new change to see. they just stand next to eachother doesn't mean they will pair up, when i saw the picture i wanted Chakrit to stand next to Aom too. :( i still hope pra aek is Chakrit though.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
We can't really say Captain is the p'ek by looking at the picture. There are many p'eks in the picture. I see Chakrit, Pong, Tang....and also a lot of n'eks...Mam..Bee...and so on...so this could be just a group picture of the stars from Exact...maybe Captain just happened to stand by her. Noneless, I'm fine with Captain but like teedee said, I rather see Aom with another p'ek she hasn't pair with.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i feel so ashame now..i didn't even see P'Krit in tat picha...LOL..shame shame shame on meh...LOL

look i bet you we keep wishing for P'krit & P'Aom...we're juz gonna get crushed..i won't get my hopes up too high...ah...i guess tat picha is the closest they'lll ever get...**tears**

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh! i'm so happy and excited right now. i just read from exact webboard that pra aek for this la korn is......Chakrit!!! YAY!!! :clap: i was dancing when i read the news. well, it's not officially confirm yet ,but the producers said it probably will be Chakrit. :yahoo: more details will be announce on August 2008 when they start filming this la korn. my dream is about to come true. Finally! Yes!! :lol: Aom and Chakrit will get to pair up. oh gosh! such great news! i felt like i'm gonna faint. 555+++ i'm so happy :D

pink_juliet_kashie:posted Today, 06:44 PMah...i guess tat picha is the closest they'lll ever get
Chakrit and Aom work together before in a music video and they were close in there. there was a scene she hug him. they sleep on bed together. their faces close too, look from the picture i posted. they were cute. but the music video is sad. sad for Aom.b/c Chakrit went to date another girl.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u serious?????? our wish might be comin true afterall. thats definately great news but hopefully there wont be any changes since they arent filming until aug.

thanks teedee!