Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
IT HAS BEEN CONFIRM THAT PRA AEK IS...CHAKRIT!!!!! YAAAY!!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!! I'M GONNA FAINT!!! 555+
MY DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE! THANK YOU BUDDA AND EXACT-SCENARIO. 555+ I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS LA KORN REALLY WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD. MY TWO FAVORITE STARS FINALLY WILL GET TO PAIR UP, I HOPE THEY WILL START FILMING SOON BEFORE AUGUST WILL BE GREAT. YES CONFIRM AGAIN IT'S TRUE PRA AEK IS CHAKRIT YAMNARM YOU READ IT RIGHT
:clap: :yahoo: :lol: :D
HEHEHEH

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg everyone in this forum i think was waiting for them for pair up for years since the mv came out. I'm so happy might burst into tears

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! NOW WAY!!! WOW, I'M SURPRISED AND AT THE SAME TIME SUPER SUPER EXCITED!! THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!! TWO OF MY FAVORITES!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY!! :lmao: ...I'm seriously jumping around rite now while typing tis...how i longed for this day to come...and now..yess!!! i'm soo happie..wen i saw tat under the link wuz Chakrit & Aom...i'm like all prepared juz look @ my banner...ehehe...i'm so excited w/ Krit & Aom esp. since it's an exact lakorn too...ahhh!!! :spin: ...**tears**

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMFG!!!!!! I"M like literarlly CRYING IN JOY RIGHT NOW!!!! PLEASE DON"T LET THIS BE A JOKE...I"M SOO EFFIN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this day for soo long now!!!! YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!!!!! GOSH..I'M SO HAPPY!!! THIS is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAKRIT AND AOM WILL ROCK!!!! thank u soo much!!!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
wow. aom finally pairing up with someone new. i think chakrit will fit the role just fine..that is if it involves being caught up between aom and nok. can't wait til this airs..i know its a longs way.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Yea, this is awesome :arrg:
Chakrit and Aom finally pairin up. :yahoo:
I'm sooo freakin happy :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh i'm so happy that a lot of people want to see Chakrit + Aom pair up together it makes me more excited. :lol: reading everyone comments makes me smile. :D i'm so so happy & excited!! :yahoo:
i can't wait to see this la korn. it will be good. Aom+Chakrit are both great actress+actor, especially both of them playing a drama la korn will be so fun. i'm guessing this will be a dramatic la korn.

pink_juliet_kashie you are so funny/cute with your banner. :lol:
thanks mizzniki for the pictures. who is the other guy? never seen him before.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Cute pichas...LOL..P'Krit looks reallie young in tat picha..must be a while back..LOL..and i know tat Aom picha..it's from Ruk Tur Took Wan..miss tat lakorn...YAY! more good news Peck is gonna be in tis lakorn too..he's such a cutie....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I'm soo excited...I'm like looking in here every 30 minutes to see if anything new...ahahah..call me crazy but I LOVE AOM AND CHAKRIT!!!! HOpefully we get to know more about the lakorn and get some NEW PICS!!!! that'll be awesome!!!! I'm soo EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* anyone have a clue what it's about???? I hope it's a kiss/slap lakorn...

neena

sarNie Adult
NO WAY!! PECK?!!! WHOA...COOL...I WONDER WHO HE WILL PAIR UP WITH...HMM...I'M EXCITED AS HELL!! EXACT I LOVE U!!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
That cool that peck will be in the show but, I don't want him to pair up with aom cuz, i hoping that chakrit will be pairin with aom.... we have be waitin for. Nothing wrong with peck, but want aom with chakrit better.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Well, finally they get to play in a lakorn together. I have always thought that they would fit together in a lakorn, both professionally and as an on screen couple.

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
I honestly feel that these two actors are the cream of the crop AND best of the best. Chakrit has this charisma about him that makes him sexy at everything he does, whether it be smiling, laughing, giving a smurk, even chewing, or even just breathing. Actors in thai lakorns can be really corny and stiff, but Chakrit is effortless....heheheh! Aom on the other hand is simply serene and acting is also effortless to her. I can't wait to see them onscreen together!!!