Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep it's true tinah. The exact producers are looking to put Chakrit to be pra aek in this la korn. because they want this la korn to be popular. and Chakrit is a popular pra aek. as well as Aom and Nok too who are popular actress. i know it's not confirm yet, but i'm so happy already that they are considering Chakrit to be pra aek. Yeah August is such a long way to come, but i still have high hope that pra aek will be Chakrit. i cross my finger. hope nothing changes either. :unsure:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

judyp

sarNie Adult
im not particularly a huge fan of chakrit, but don't get me wrong, i've seen several of his work and he is a great actor. i wish it was tik but chakrit will do just fine.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: <_<

max

sarNie Elites
So it is Chakrit for sure? Aww, he is good looking, but I hate his acting =( Bums me out...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my goodness..the heavens have finally open up!!!...LOL..but August...aww..tat's soo far away...eheehehe..i hope they'll starting filming sooner and let it air..but argh! tough competition they'll have 2 go up agianst Ken & Ann @ top awards if they get nominated...wow! i'm tinking so far ahead..LOL....still gonna cross my fingers...

teedee LOL...yeah! i remember tat MV...but i meant for lakorns and other stuff...LOL

judyp

sarNie Adult
oh my goodness..the heavens have finally open up!!!...LOL..but August...aww..tat's soo far away...eheehehe..i hope they'll starting filming sooner and let it air..but argh! tough competition they'll have 2 go up agianst Ken & Ann @ top awards if they get nominated...wow! i'm tinking so far ahead..LOL....still gonna cross my fingers...

teedee LOL...yeah! i remember tat MV...but i meant for lakorns and other stuff...LOL
lol. i was thinking the same thing. it will be tough. ^_^

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
well i know some girls over at APC are hyped about Chakrit and Aom pairing up. Let's just hope they don't pull and Aum & Tik, hot stars, but no chemistry (example their lakorn).

But I would so love to watch it now. August, dang that is so long. I'm still waiting for Oh and Pim's lakorn it was suppose to come out september 2006, but nothing yet, so you never know.

I think P'Boy is working hard on this one. It's funny, watch it be similar to Maung Maya, which also had Chakrit. Hmm interesting thought there.

navy

sarNie Adult
im not particularly a huge fan of chakrit, but don't get me wrong, i've seen several of his work and he is a great actor. i wish it was tik but chakrit will do just fine.
I will be jump up and down if it is TIK. Sorry, not really like Chakrit. I've seen his movies just because he acts with my favorite actressees...........

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well i know some girls over at APC are hyped about Chakrit and Aom pairing up. Let's just hope they don't pull and Aum & Tik, hot stars, but no chemistry (example their lakorn).
LOL :lol: ...tat ish soo true...i wuz so shock esp. wen Aump & Tik were the hottest guy and the hottest guy of Thailand for tat year too...the two hottest ppl weren't hot together..LOL...but i can't lie...i freakin' love their lakorn...it was so halirious...my fav. Tik lakorn after Roy Leh..and tat one w/ Janie..eheehehe...

APC...i bet they are...she's my fav. actress...and he's my fav. actor..i live for this day...LOL

but i doubt it...becuz Chakrit has not yet disappoint me...well i lie i didn't like the one he did w/ his ex. Jakajan...but he usuallie has tons and tons of chemistry w/ his nang'eks....look @ him & Pat...tat whole age difference in look esp....i didn't tink he could pull it off..and he sure did...LOL :p

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to tell my mom about this, she will be so happy to heard about this. She and I were waiting soooooo long for Aom and Chakrit to do a lakorn together and finally we hope that Chakrit will accept the script. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Chakrit will accept the script because he usually accept all the roles that Exact gave to him because they are the first company that gave him the opportunity to play la korns ,so i think he won't deny it, if they offer him the role in here. but right now it is up to the exact producers for them to make up their mind who they want to play as pra aek in here. which i think they will chose Chakrit to play as the pra aek. if they are smart and want their la korn to have high rating. well i hope that's. i'm praying. heheheh.. yeah my mom like Chakrit too. and my sister like Aom too and me too so we will be happy if they really get pair up. i can't wait. i hope they will confirm who is the pra aek soon. it has gotta be Chakrit. cross fingers. :p

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
anyone know the storyline yet? both of them are n'ek or 1 of them have to be n'rai? hope its a good lakorn and they dont fight for guy

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i believe Aom Phiyada is the nang'ek & Nok Sinjai is the nang'rai..?...not sure but is this like the first lakron Charkit is paired up with Aom...?...