Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

tang071

sarNie Elites
i just watched the ending of oum ruk and it had the teaser and it looks so good. kinda scary. omg ploy scared me so much when she was that old queen on the throne ahh. seems like paul broke ploy's heart and now ploy wants revenge by making yard fall in love with paul. i think paul chose yard before and now ploy wants yard to be broken hearted too. its probablly gonna be like if i cant you then no one can. too bad this week there will be only 1 eps...

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 1 was okay..it reminds me of Annita.i wish it had a more different storyline cuz Annitha wasnt all that interesting.. i dont like the monster thing..it looks so fake..like in a video game..i like the ending song

tang071

sarNie Elites
personally i think that this lakorn had a rough start. i didnt really follow and it didnt catch my attention right away. yard acts so naiive...haha so funny she's like a secretary with that pda oh yeah she's a book worm too. ploy is really good at playing her charcter. the lakorn is so tense and suspenseful... i like paul in this lakorn a lot. that girl from sanae ruk nang cin (reporter) and the doctor are cute too. i guess they moved to ch.3. i wonder what pill yard is taking... seriously the bat creature is exactly like from nok ork and it takes ppls hearts too. the graphics are stupid but i was still scared (just think a monster taking your bro away). random how yard and paul communicate through the forum when they could just chat using msn or something.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont like the creature..lol..they shouldnt incude that in the lakorn..i know its part of the summary

calla

sarNie Adult
hmmmm, not to many people that interest in this lakorn.......i think i'll have to watch to judge it.

beside that.....i'm not really interest in POLYPLUS lakorns. for example......like SONG RAI NIRUN DON, i love both aom and ken.....but the lakorn is annoying.

by the way.....where did u guys watched episode 1, cause i don't think iptv post it yet.

anjos

welll... I guess... I have to watch it frist.... before I can said anything.... but as for reading you guys comm.... it seem.... not very good.....oh wellll.... I just have to waite and seee it....

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi wasnt bad..but to me it wasnt as exciting as i thought it would be..polyplus lakorns arent as good..i like saung row but only towards the ending..

navy

sarNie Adult
Well Polyplus isn't bad if you compare with other productions. I used to like a lots of lakorns by them from the past like the one of Tang/Mam, Pete/Mam, Tik/Mam, Willy/Bua, tik/Aump, and the one with Tik/Janie.

I don' know about this one since I don't like Paul, but I give myself a try if it gets a high rate.......

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, i watched episode 1.....and i think its good. just that i don't like those computer things.....but aleast they're trying.......lolz.
i really enjoy it......maybe because yard is there.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
By looking at the picture, it seems like ploy is some kind of queen and what are paul and yard then, are they just pricess or general or what. Anyone knows please share. Thank you.

It look interesting. I like this type of lakorn, boran, hope it will be good.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Many people in Thai don't like this lakorn because of Yard and Paul. Lol

But I haven't watch yet.