Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

tang071

sarNie Elites
its getting better. lol they finally start chatting through msn and not through forums. so cute how paul kinda tracked yard down to the book store. haha smart girl, should always be careful meeting ppl through the internet. anyways, the plot is getting more interesting even tho the vampire monster and the statues are fake. i think that the brother might be the doctor.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
tang071 said:
its getting better. lol they finally start chatting through msn and not through forums. so cute how paul kinda tracked yard down to the book store. haha smart girl, should always be careful meeting ppl through the internet. anyways, the plot is getting more interesting even tho the vampire monster and the statues are fake. i think that the brother might be the doctor.
[post="149792"][/post]​

why do you think that? I would have never thought that?
I just want to know why and how you thought that. haha. i'm getting soo into this lakorn. >.<

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the doctor is the brother.. or cousin or watever he is..

in episode.. umm iunno which episode .. but there was a scene where paul went and drop him off at his house.. paul said wow ur house is as big as a "wang" and the doctor said "cause it is a mansion(wang)" then paul ask why didnt he use "moum ruang" in front of his name.. the doctor said cause he doesnt really like the hiso life.something like that...

the doctor wen into the house... and the servant.. calls him "khun chai" and the doctor tells her about the vampire monster.. and she dropps the glass.. flashbacking to wen that vampire hit her in epsiode one.. and wen that vampire killed the father...

then later one.. the doctor starts to have night mares of that night also...

i really enjoy this lakorn.. its interesting..

tinah

sarNie Coma
next week epi

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 4
วันจันทร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

นัดพบ

ทัดเทพพยายามหาโอกาสคุยกับสโรชินีตามลำพังอยู่บ่อยๆ จนทั้งคู่สนิทกัน แต่ต่อหน้าพินทุวดีทั้งคู่จะทำเป็นไม่รู้จักเพราะสโรชินีขอไว้ ไวทูรย์มีโอกาสได้เข้ามาในห้องพิพิธภัณฑ์โบราณของพินทุวดี ทำให้ได้เจอศิลาจารึกซึ่งคล้ายกับของ ดร.ภุดศอร (เวนย์ ฟอลโคเนอร์) ที่มีอยู่เสี้ยวหนึ่งเลยแอบถ่ายรูปไว้ พินทุวดีโกรธที่ไวทูรย์รู้มากเกี่ยวกับเมืองอมฤตาลัย จึงส่งเวตาลไปฆ่า

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 5
วันอังคารที่ 1 สิงหาคม 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

ปลุกผี

ได้เวลาที่พินทุวดีสะกดจิตสโรชินีให้มาช่วยทำพิธีปลุกผีดิบสถาพรและมณเฑียร เพื่อส่งไปร่วมงานวันเกิดของ อลิสรา (ปังปอนด์-นงนภัส) คู่ควงของทัดเทพ ทำเอาทัดเทพแปลกใจที่ทั้งคู่กลับมาพร้อมกัน รุ่งขึ้นทัดเทพพบกับพินทุวดีโดยบังเอิญ พินทุวดีเล่าถึงความหลังในอดีตให้ทัดเทพฟัง จู่ๆ ทัดเทพก็จูบมือพินทุวดี ทำให้อลิสราที่แอบดูอยู่เกิดหึงหวงตามไปอาละวาดพินทุวดีถึงคฤหาสน์ แต่กลับเจอฝูงผีดิบเล่นงานจนเกือบเอาชีวิตไม่รอด

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I just watched episode one today and I like the song...its good and Yard and Ploy look really pretty...not really a big fan of Yard but she's growing on me...she's prettier and her acting is getting better.

I love their outfits...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn getting very interesting. I can't wait till to see the boran part. I want to know what happen, right now they only show a little of the boran. I wish they can show more.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
You know what I think...I think that Paul is really falling for Yard...and that he really loved her in the past but because Ploy has power and magic on her side she probably used some kind of charm to make Paul fall for her...and that is why Paul both fell for both Ploy and Yard in the past...but in the present it just looked like he is really into Yard but Ploy is goiing to cast a spell on Paul to love her...

someone in the previous post asked if the doctor and yard are cousins or siblings...I think that they are siblings because in the beginning before the father died he called the baby "loog Ying", but the doctor called Yard's mom "Khun Ar" so maybe the doctor and Yard are half siblings...meaning they have common father but different mothers.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
so far, I liking this lakorn alot than I would expected.

What I like:

The theme song.... :D

The traditional scene flashbacks.....I love all the jewerlies...the traditonal dresses and soo forth

The interaction between Paul and Yard...cute...

I don`t mind that Ploy is going all out as the SEXIFIED TEMPTRESS to all them men, who are blinded by her looks only!!

I like the bookstore scene.....DID u guys see all them English books?!! They have way more English book than Japan does, I caught myself reading the book titles rather than watching the scene :loool:

The way they infused the traditonal looks in the modern world for Ploy...umm...for example...making her wear nothing but traditonal jewerlies, and wearing old silks that are cut and to look like modern evening gowns.

DISLIKES

Sometimes..Ploy and Yard...actings are alittle bit...stiffs...and not really up to par..

The additional characters...like the reporter....the buddy of Paul....boring characters...but I understand they are gap fillers for the storylines!!

The boring parties scenes....seems like Ploy could only go out during the night and only to HISO parties....boring...boring!!

I think the doctor is Yard`s older brother since he lives in the that house from the beginning and he`s getting... vibes when the demon off and killed more men. Do u guys think that Yard`s mom is with the man servant because he semi-helped her and Yard? Doesn`t she think it a little bit ood that Ploy looked the same for decades....?!!!

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
can someone tell me if the guy (Paul`s Buddy) knows the story about Ploy and because it seems like she was really upset when he was checking out all the antiquities and talked about it past or the meaning of the statues.

What did he said about the two long statues thingy....don`t knowwhat it call...in particular?

I don`t understand that part well enough...and I`m interested in the history of the main characters!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
why dont they show the past life more..it barely shows it..i want to see the past life more then the present

scene of yard and paul
'พอล' สกายคิกใส่ 'หยาด' แก้เขินโดนแซว 'ซาร่า'

หมดสิทธิ์มีข่าว “กิ๊กกั๊ก” รักโปรโมตสำหรับพระเอกนางเอกละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ทางช่อง 3 เพราะทั้งพระนางของเรื่องนี้ต่างมีเจ้าของหัวใจ แถมยังอยู่ในช่วง “อินเลิฟ” กันหมดเลย พอมีจังหวะเข้าฉากกุ๊กกิ๊กกัน พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ เลยถูกหยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล แซวเรื่อง ซาร่า ซะเละ! โดยเป็นตอนที่ สโรชินี (หยาด) มาเที่ยวปราสาทหินพนมรุ้ง จู่ๆเกิดหน้า ทัพเทพ (พอล) เป็นนักรบหนุ่มโบราณเลยหน้ามืด ชายหนุ่มจึงเข้ามาช่วยประคองไม่ให้ล้ม ไปถ่ายกันที่ปราสาทหินพนมรุ้ง จ.บุรีรัมย์โน่น ทุกคนต่างตื่นเต้นกับความงามและความขลังของสถานที่ พอล ก็ไปแต่งตัวเป็นชุดนักรบโบราณ และนึกว่าจะต้องใส่ชุดที่หนักอึ้งมาอุ้ม หยาด ก็เลยถาม ผกก.ให้แน่ใจว่าไม่ต้องใส่ชุดเกราะอุ้ม หยาด ใช่ไหม พอรู้ว่าไม่ต้องเท่านั้นแหละ พอล ถึงกับยิ้มออก หยาด เกิดหมั่นไส้เลยอดแซวไม่ได้ว่า “ถ้าเป็นพี่ซาร่าล่ะก็ ต่อให้ชุดเกราะหนักแค่ไหน พี่พอลก็กระโดดรับไหวใช่ปะ” พอล ได้แต่ก้มหน้าเขินๆ พอถึงตอนถ่าย พอล ส่งตาหวานใส่ หยาด จนเบลอเป็นล้ม จังหวะที่ตัวจะดิ่งสู่พื้น พอล ก็กระโจนมารับไว้ทัน หยาด ได้ใจแซวแล้ว พอล จะนิ่งไม่โต้ตอบ ก็เลยยิ่งมุกชุดใหญ่อีกระลอก “ปวดหัวตัวร้อนยังงี้ ต้องกินซาร่า” คราวนี้ พอล เขินสุดขีด แกล้งกระโดดเตะ “สกายคิก” แก้เผ็ดที่แซวดีนัก...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในคืนนี้.

calla

sarNie Adult
omgggggggg......they are really cute. can't wait to watch this episode....... :wub: :wub: :wub: