Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
this lakorn is probaly about to air since they had the closing party already..cant wait!..i like boran lakorn..i think its about a 2000 year old princess..which is yard..but i dont remember..

So I'm hoping I can organize this thread

Kina

Dubsteppin'
does anyone know more info than that? like summary or something.

very interesting cast members.

meenia

sarNie Adult
What a 2000 year ago princess? Like to watch princess lakorns...Picture and summary...thank you!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to edie..ploy looks so pretty!..cant wait to watch this..looks interesting..i like storylines about the history..i porbaly got it from my mom..lol..

อมฤตาลัย มาแล้ว!
ละครฟอร์มยักษ์เรื่อง “อมฤตาลัย” ค่ายทูอินวัน ทางช่อง 3 ที่เตรียมลงจอแก้วเร็ววันนี้ เล่น พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์ หนึ่งในนักแสดงของเรื่อง ถึงกับบ่นอุบว่าละครเรื่องนี้บทหินมากๆ เครียดจนอินไปเลย

พลอย เผยว่า “เรื่องนี้พลอยรับเล่นเป็น “พินทุวดี” สาวสวยพันปีที่งามสง่าเหมือนนางพญา เมื่อพันปีคือเจ้าหญิง “พันธุมเทวี” มีอำนาจเวทมนตร์ และยังเป็นอมตะเพราะดื่มเลือดผู้ชายผสมว่านวิเศษ เรื่องนี้ยากทุกซีนและเครียดด้วยค่ะ เพราะคำพูดจะลับลมคมในตลอดแถมยังมีคำราชาศัพท์ที่ออกเสียงยากๆ อีกด้วย และด้วยความที่เป็นราชินีก็ต้องวางท่าให้สง่างามตลอดเวลา แถมยังต้องเล่นสายตาเยอะทำให้ปวดตาสุดๆ ยิ่งวันไหนต้องเข้าฉากอดีตเยอะๆ ตอนนั่งรถกลับบ้านพลอยยังเผลอติดวางท่าอยู่เลย จนแม่และผู้จัดการส่วนตัวต้องสะกิดถามว่าพลอยเป็นอะไรโกรธใครมาหรือเปล่า ขนาดนอนหลับไปแล้วแม่ยังบอกว่าพลอยละเมอลุกขึ้นมาตวาดเสียงดังก็มี อีกอย่างเรื่องนี้เครื่องแต่งกายเยอะและหนักด้วย โดยเฉพาะเครื่องประดับบนศรีษะที่หนักเกือบ 10 กิโลฯ ทำให้เมื่อยมากแต่พลอยก็ต้องอดทนเพราะมันคืองานของเรา และวันไหนมีฉากที่ต้องกลายร่างเป็นยายแก่ วันนั้นยิ่งเหนื่อยเป็น 2 เท่า เพราะต้องแต่งเอฟเฟ็กต์หน้าแก่ ใช้เวลาเกือบครึ่งค่อนวันกว่าจะแต่งเสร็จมันทั้งอึดอัดทั้งร้อน แต่ก็สู้ตายเพื่อให้งานออกมาดีที่สุด”

ติดตามชมมาดนางพญาของ พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์ ได้ใน “อมฤตาลัย” เร็วๆ นี้ ทางช่อง 3

tinah

sarNie Coma
translation..thanx to nat!! i cant wait to watch this..sounds very interesting :D

the article said that this lakorn will soon be on air and Ploy, one of the character in the lakorn, said that her role in this lakorn is very hard. She said that she act as "Pintoowadee" a beautiful 1000 years old woman, who in the past used to be "Puntoomtawee" who have magical powers and can live forever because of the blood of man that she drinks. She said that every scene is very hard because of the scripts that she had to speak, she had to speak in a "racha sup" or the royal language. Since she's the queen she have to act royal and uses her eyes to communicate a lot, so her eyes would hurt. The scene is especially hard when she had to play in the past, so sometime when she drives back home, she still has that character in her, her mom and manager would then ask whether she's mad at someone or not. She also said that her mom told her that while she was sleeping she would talk in her sleep of the script from the lakorn. Then she talks about the clothing how there's many jewelry and cosmetic, which weigh about 10 kg, but she has to do her best because it's her job. When she have to transform herself into an old woman, it's hard also because of the special effects and she has to put on many make up, but she put her best effort so that the lakorn will come out good.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ah...yeah I remember this on ch3 news. Where yard was going around interviewing people. I thought it was for a movie. So it's a lakorn. This will be interesting to see. Ploy looks nice in the outfit.

calla

sarNie Adult
just watched the teaser that roots post......it looks really good. can't wait to watch yard again....lolz. :w000t:

by the way, i don't even know how to pronounce the tittle......lolz. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
it looks really dramatic..and the custom is wow..!!..looks very heavy..another lakorn of yard to look forward to :D ploy and yard looked so pretty

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Ploy looks so pretty. Hmmm...iono about Yard playing this type of role. I'm not really a fan of her. LOL.

calla

sarNie Adult
the reason why i can't wait to watch this lakorn because of Yard. i think paul is ok too....but not a fan of ploy........lolz. :loool:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
now i think about it... Yard and Ploy look so much alike.... they can sisters in a lakorn... that would be kinda cool...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh wow keeps us updated I just looked today...I like their outfits...so it's time traveling or something correct...didn't see the teaser yet.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
translation..thanx to nat!! i cant wait to watch this..sounds very interesting :D

the article said that this lakorn will soon be on air and Ploy, one of the character in the lakorn, said that her role in this lakorn is very hard. She said that she act as "Pintoowadee" a beautiful 1000 years old woman, who in the past used to be "Puntoomtawee" who have magical powers and can live forever because of the blood of man that she drinks. She said that every scene is very hard because of the scripts that she had to speak, she had to speak in a "racha sup" or the royal language. Since she's the queen she have to act royal and uses her eyes to communicate a lot, so her eyes would hurt. The scene is especially hard when she had to play in the past, so sometime when she drives back home, she still has that character in her, her mom and manager would then ask whether she's mad at someone or not. She also said that her mom told her that while she was sleeping she would talk in her sleep of the script from the lakorn. Then she talks about the clothing how there's many jewelry and cosmetic, which weigh about 10 kg, but she has to do her best because it's her job. When she have to transform herself into an old woman, it's hard also because of the special effects and she has to put on many make up, but she put her best effort so that the lakorn will come out good.
[post="137092"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing the message, Tinah. Wow...Ploy is such a dedicated worker. I'm sure the lakorn will turn out well. I can't wait for it to air. Paul is very lucky to be able to star with two of the most beautiful ladies. Both Yardthip and Ploy looks amazing in this lakorn!!

Would someone please share the teaser for Ammaratalay? I'm interested in seeing the cast and their customes...Thank you.