Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

tang071

sarNie Elites
it just good. yeah i like when they talk about the past more. so yard is actually ploy's sister. it must be really hard for ploy to say those long speeches. i dont even understand half of what she is saying and those names!! i guess paul fell in love with both sisters according to ploy. but he chose yard but ploy wants him to choose again and change the past. but ploy wants to be queen for eternity?? in eps.7, paul goes on a trip and meets paul. paul gives her a ring for her bday present. she recognizes him from the past??

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
This movie is pretty good, and I like it. I read the storyline from the thaitv3 website. From what I read and what I watched so far, the story(as i understand) is that there are two princesses, ploy and yard. One who was fearless and ambitious name utaitavee (ploy) and also the oldest sister. The younger of the two, yatsoittaliya (yard) was clever and mischevious. Because ploy was interested and attain powerful knowledge of the dark magic, the king, their father declared her the queen of a kingdom that she had built using dark magic over some huge body of water. The story goes that there was this one high ranked and famous official/soldier which is gupentra (paul) that fell in love with both princesses (according to ploy). However, paul had fallen in love and choose to marry yard. Before the wedding, ploy invited both of them to her kingdom to celebrate the upcoming event. Ploy had killed the couple by poisioning them. When the king heard of this, he was so enrage that he send an army to distroy the kingdom. Ploy herself (i guess from the anguish of killing her love) distroyed the kingdom with her bare hands and disappeared forever. However, the bullohit (official fortune teller-don'tknow how to describe other than that) knows that ploy is still alive because she is invincible and therefore will never die. So he had distroy ploy's statue and sealed it up in a chest with a curse and instructions on how to kill ploy. Which is to read the curse to ploy's face.

Time passes by many decades to the present where yard and paul is reborn again and while ploy is alive, invincible, and young by dark magic. A few days when yard was born, and I believe that her mother was the second wife of the prince and the little prince was the son of the first wife and therefore a half brother to yard, ploy had sent waytaan, which is a gargoyle like monster to i guess kill the father. The little prince had witness his father's death and had thrown the litted lamp at waytaan, which in turn caused the fire. Patuum, yard's mother ran for her life trying to save herself and yard until they happen upon ploy. Ploy uses her magic to make yard's mother remember just that there was a robbery and fire at home and that ploy had save their lives. Plenty of years pass by as paul and yard grew up now. And like what's been said, they meet through the internet and has some sort of relation through the killings made by waytaan every full moon. In this life, Ploy wants to challenge the destiny on whether history will repeat itself or, in which is her goal, to change the destiny and be the winner this time. However, Paul falls in love with yard all over again. From what I know, Paul found out that all the killings are involved with ploy, including the killing of yard's adopted father (which she doesn't know is not her real father) and the servant of ploy. Paul asked for Yard's help and she agrees. Jao Utsaasawaan (very old lady with white hair) heard their conversation and told ploy. Ploy is furious that when Paul came back to the house to find it empty with only a note saying if he doesn't want yard to die, then he needs to go to the stone fortress. Paul goes and Ploy was already there waiting for him. She takes paul back into the past and showed him how much she had loved him. But Paul is in love with Yard not Ploy so she planned to kill Yard while Paul watches. Waituun, Paul's friend suddenly appears with the written curse that he and the archeologists had found during the digs and read the curse in front of ploy which distroys her.

I guess as we watch the lakorn, we'll get the more accurate facts and make any corrections on this. However this storyline is a version from what I understood from reading the sypnosis and watching the current episodes. I would recommend this lakorn. Gruesome yes, but very good. ^_^

anjos

thank you....jthepsen for summary the whole story..... I was just wording if this movies goood....now I might just watch it.....

gloria83

sarNie Adult
they're in the future...they're gonna flash back to the pst right?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks really good and interesting but some of the scenes are so scary I can't get myself to watch it. I love Paul so much now after Sai Luerd Hang Ruk. What should I do?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait for this epi..wanna see yard do the traditional dance :D the crown sure is big..lol..

“พินทุวดี” จัดงานให้ “ทัดเทพ”
“สโรชพันธุ์” ถูกชะตา “สโรชินี”

วันงานอนุรักษ์โบราณสถานมาถึง ทัดเทพใส่เกราะทองที่พินทุวดีส่งมาให้ ส่วนพินทุวดีและสโรชินีได้ร่วมแสดงโชว์เป็นพระราชธิดา ทัดเทพเห็นภาพอดีตอีกครั้ง จู่ๆ สโรชินีก็เป็นลม สโรพันธุ์รีบมาดูอาการพบว่าชีพจรผิดปกติ สโรชพันธุ์รู้สึกถูกชะตากับสโรชินีมาก ภุดศอรกลับไปยังเทวาลัยและได้ค้นพบธนูทองคำ แต่ระหว่างทางแก๊งของสิปปะแอบมาดักปล้นไปได้

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 7
วันจันทร์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

“พินทุวดี” มอบธนูให้ “ทัดเทพ”
'ศุภสิทธิ์' เห็น 'พินทุวดี' แก่

สิปปะนำธนูทองมาขายให้พินทุวดี เธอจึงใช้ธนูเป็นสื่อให้ทัดเทพระลึกอดีตชาติ สโรชินีเห็นความใกล้ชิดของทัดเทพกับพินทุวดี ด้วยความน้อยใจเธอจึงถอยห่างจากทัดเทพ ทางด้านศุภสิทธิ์ตั้งใจเอาเครื่องประดับที่แม่ยักยอกนำมาคืนพินทุวดี แต่กลับเห็นพินทุวดีกลายเป็นคนแก่ ทำให้ถูกจับมาบูชายัญ อุษาสวรรค์เวทนาจึงพาศุภสิทธิ์หนี

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 8
วันอังคารที่ 15 สิงหาคม 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“พอล” เคลิ้มจูบ “พลอย” อีกแล้ว

แฟนๆ ละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ถึงกับเดาไม่ถูกว่าตกลงพระเอก พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ จะเลือกรักใครกันแน่ระหว่าง พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์ กะ หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล เพราะล่าสุดในละครหนุ่มพอลเคลิ้มไปกับพลอยอีกแล้ว

เป็นฉากที่ พินทุวดี (พลอย) มอบธนูทองคำให้ ทัดเทพ (พอล) เพื่อให้ระลึกถึงอดีตกาลที่ครั้งหนึ่งเคยมอบธนูอันนี้เช่นเดียวกัน จู่ๆ ทัดเทพเกิดตกอยู่ในภวังค์จนเผลอจูบพินทุวดี ฉากนี้ยกกองมาถ่ายทำที่บ้านสวนตาลน้อย ปทุมธานี ผกก. ผิน เกรียงไกรสกุล เรียก พอล กะ พลอย มาอธิบายฉากนี้ทันทีว่าอยากให้ออกมาดูโรแมนติกนิดๆ พร้อมกับบิ้วอารมณ์ให้ทั้งคู่นึกภาพตาม พลอยจึงรีบดักคอว่า “คงไม่ถึงขนาดจูบใช่มั้ยพี่ผิน” พอลได้ทีแซว “ก็ถ้าบรรยากาศมันพาไปก็ไม่แน่นะพลอย” ก่อนจะขออนุญาต ซาร่า เอ๊ย! พลอย เรื่องการถูกเนื้อต้องตัว พอเริ่มถ่าย พอล เดินมาดูธนูด้วยความสนใจ พลอย จึงส่งธนูให้พอล ทั้งคู่ส่งสายตาหวานเยิ้มให้กัน จากนั้นค่อยๆ ขยับตัวและใบหน้าเข้าใกล้จนจมูกชนกัน ตอนนี้แหละจับตาดูให้ดีว่าพอลเคลิ้บเคลิ้มขนาดไหน ที่สำคัญได้จูจุ๊บพลอยหรือไม่?! พี่โดม กะ ซาร่า ตามลุ้นพร้อมแฟนละครใน “อมฤตาลัย” 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn the first time i saw it it was okay but then i kept watching it and im starting to like yard. she is so cute!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see more of the past life..usually these type of storyline shows flashback of the past life the most..but this lakorn doesnt..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Amaruetalai will be on Ruk Auey this Wednesday
ahh yay!! :w000t: so many cast from alot of lakorns been on ruk euy this year..cant wait..thanx calla!

tinah

sarNie Coma
sweet scenes of yard and paul..this scene looks kinda like yard and tye scene in ruen naree see shompoo

'หยาด' เล่นเสียว 'พอล' เข่าป้วนเปี้ยน 'พอลน้อย'

เป็นตอนที่ สโรชินี (หยาด) พา ทัดเทพ (พอล) เดินชมต้นไม้ แต่ ทัดเทพ กลับเห็นว่านขนด นาคราชเหมือนงู จึงรีบดึงหญิงสาวหลบจนเสียหลักล้มไปด้วยกัน---ฉากนี้ไปถ่ายที่บ้านในซอยสุขุมวิท 101 ตอนซ้อม หยาด ดูเขินๆตัวแข็งทื่อไม่กล้าล้มทับ พอล เต็มตัว ซึ่งยิ่งทำให้ พอล เสียวมั่กๆ เพราะพอ หยาด เกร็งเข่ามันก็ลอยมาจะกระทุ้งถูก “พอลน้อย” ทำให้ พอล ยิ่งต้องระวัง กลัว “พอลน้อย” จะบอบช้ำเลยเอ่ยเตือน “หยาดระวังเข่าด้วยเดี๋ยวน้องชายพี่จะจุก” ทำเอา หยาด ทั้งขำและเขินหน้าแดงแจ๋ ต้องตั้งต้นทำสมาธิใหม่อยู่ นาน ตอนถ่าย พอล ก็ฝากเนื้อฝากตัวกับ หยาด จากนั้นทั้งคู่ก็รีบเดินคุยยังกะคู่รักข้าวใหม่ปลามัน พอ ผกก.ให้สัญญาณ พอล คว้าตัว หยาด มากอดหมับ ก่อนที่จะร่วงลงไปนอนกอดกันกลมดิก แต่คัตแล้วไหง? พอล ยังนอนนิ่ง ไม่รุโดน หยาด ตีเข่ารึป่าว...ตามชมฉากนี้คืนนี้.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Sorry to offend anybody but I this lakorn is so dumb. Its pointless and it gets nowhere. Its the worst from Ch3 so far this summer because Oum Ruk, Hima Tai Prajun and Jao Sao Ban Rai was so hot but w/ the heck is up with ammaruetalai? I just hate it so much and it reminds me of ged morakode and nok ork and annintita. :rolleyes: :angry: :shock:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ChenrukNote said:
Sorry to offend anybody but I this lakorn is so dumb. Its pointless and it gets nowhere. Its the worst from Ch3 so far this summer because Oum Ruk, Hima Tai Prajun and Jao Sao Ban Rai was so hot but w/ the heck is up with ammaruetalai? I just hate it so much and it reminds me of ged morakode and nok ork and annintita. :rolleyes: :angry: :shock:
[post="158115"][/post]​

all right if that's your opinion but the rest of us people like this lakorn...so do you think we have "dumb' tastes? :angry: and all those lakorns you've mentioned with the exception of Oum Ruk I can find some things in there that are faulty. So you see it really depends on people's taste of what they like or dislike. I happen to like this kind of genre.

calla

sarNie Adult
haha.......everyone has their own opinion.....but my opinion i really like this lakorn. so please don't compare this lakorn with Jao Sao Baan Rai, Aum Ruk, Hima Tai Prajan....etc. because each lakorn has their own storyline and type.

by the way.......at aleast this lakorn has something that any other lakorn never have before. so i love it

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm really sorry to offend you guys. I don't mean that you guys have dumb tastes or anything because everyone has their own opinions and I didn't think that you guys would think that just because i said i don't like this lakorn. But i really do have to apologize if I offended you guys! Sorry very very much!!!! I really am. Of course Ammaruetalai can't compare to those other lakorns because it is a different type of genre, I'm just expressing that I don't really like it. I know it has lots of fans and are interesting to some people but personally I'm not into these type of genres. I AM SORRY TO OFFEND!!!! Very very very sorry. I hope you guys will forgive me for being to strong on my opinions. And I'm glad you guys like it since I am openminded and I know a lot of ppl here like it, However, I am sorry. :( Didn't think there would be angriness since I am just expressing my opinion. But my opinion shouldn't matter if you like it. The only opinion that counts is your own. SORRY AGAIN. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY.