Actresses you don't consider "pretty"

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol its a standard beauty thing in Asia. Look is a must. Although I find many supporting actresses much prettier and can act better compared to some nang'ek.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Pancake. Bella. Mint N. Charbelle. Pang O. Grand. Ploy. Green. They are not n'ek material. Should not be n'ek. Some supporting actresses even look way better and can act better than some of them.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Cute girls that CAN be very pretty: yaya, Patricia, taew, chompoo, Kim, mint c, mew n,

Not ugly but annoying face: Chat, cherry, Rita, mint m, pream (I can't watch any of their movies)

Appealing and cool face: aum, Aimee, pancake, cherman, Margie, namtan

Girls who try to hard: gubgib, vill, poo (her side profile gets on my nerves)

Pretty: Min pechaya, Mai Davika

Don't care for: Bella (stiff face), and a few more I can't think of their name

Personally, I don't like calling anybody ugly and really none of them are really ugly at all. Just some annoying features and the way the media blow some of them up determines my opinion.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
nang keo said:
All the girls Cupid Candy listed, I think they are all pretty...even Aum, although I dislike her a lot lol. I think Pancake is pretty too. If she came to America, you know guys would be all over her haha. I've never really watched any of her lakorns though because I find her boring. :/

The ones I find unpretty

Jieb - the one that starred in "Ching Chang" She has a nice personality, but looks-wise, she's not nang-ek material. :/

Pang - she has a big nose, even bigger than Aum's and she looks kinda like a horse to me... her eyes are bulgy and weird too

Mint - the one paired with Mark. she looks like an owl or something...her face looks really weird for me. I'm trying really hard to like her but her looks distract me lol

Ning - even though I absolutely adore her because she was such a good, proper nang-ek, sadly, I always thought her looks wasn't all that pretty. she looked like a normal girl that isn't a main character sometimes... it'd bother me when I watch her lakorns lol because she looks so plain.

Cherry - I love her, but she looks like a guy sometimes or a gay lesbian girl or just really old... Sometimes she'd look pretty in different angles, but when it really comes down to it...she's not really what I'd prefer nang-eks to look like lol I'm so mean I know :[ but I like her as an actress though, so I've learned to try to ignore her manly looks.

that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure more will pop up when I can recall their faces
THEY BOTH PAIRED UP WITH MARK...LOL

spanky

sarNie OldFart
we are all vain and shallow in some sense.... but many can look past looks and enjoy the "acting" 

I've watch many movies, lakorn because it a enjoy the storyline and acting....

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
fantastic_27 said:

And Matt Perranne is pretty, She the only thai actress that has an ass. And she very beautiful too.

the only actresses I consider not pretty is
1.Toey
2. The girl that is paired with Jirayu in Ruk Surit.
3. Kwan
4. Paula taylor

I think Kimmy has a big butt too like in Rang Pratana. I think Toey was very pretty in DRRT. I stilk think Bie and Toey should pair. Kwan and Paula, i think are very beautiful though :)

Dislike1

sarNie Egg
I wil lyke 2 say, I want you all to take a photo of yourself and post it on here​
and I will judge you.since people think it is okay to judge others.​
and I know people will make excuse saying this is just for fun, well I will judge you just for fun also​
:rant:  :whatever:  :rockon:  :annoyed:  :thumbdown:  :sick:  :whahuh:​

Wow... it is unbelievable that there are people out here in this world who waste their times creating accounts to bash on others when all of us here are strangers to one another. Well, let me take this time, on behalf of AF users, males and females to clarify why this topic was created, why this forum was created...
I would like to begin by reminding all of us on here the freedom of speech. Keep in mind that this forum is no harm to no one and if you, Dislike1, feel personally offended or offended on the behalf of someone else, there is an exit button at the top of this webpage. If you think our opinions in this topic is an issue for you, you shouldn't waste your time here, hence, waste your time on AF.
Furthermore, I would also like for you to keep in mind that none of us here (I hope and am assuming) are professional actors and/or actresses. We are only Asian entertainment fanatics who enjoy and indulge ourselves in entertainment, ENTERTAINMENT. No, this thread is not "just for fun". It displays our personal opinions and we express them here. As a lakorn viewer and what not, we have the right to judge and criticize, both positively and negatively of these actors, actresses, models, etc. who provide us with this entertainment, not being lakorns alone but also movies and musicals, etc.
By American law (and most laws worldwide), we are free to speak our mind and in this case, this is nothing serious. We are not offending any president of any country nor are we threatening to kill anyone. Sure, immaturity exists on this forum but where does immaturity not exist? You, Dislike1, being one of them. You may now classify me to be one of those too because I sure did take the time to explain to you thoroughly of your immaturity because it takes courage to speak up to negativity. Call me immature or ugly or whatever you would like to personally assume but I hope this provides a clear understanding of our forum here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My fellow Anne fans will kill me. Before I became an Anne fan I didn't think she was pretty. In my unbias POV she's not that pretty. Now that I've become her fan, she's gorgeous!! In the words of Din from Sood Sanae Ha, "I don't love her because she's prefect. She's perfect because I love her!" Hehe.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't think Anne was pretty either or ugly... but as she grew older I find her pretty....I think our taste/view change...many I use to think is pretty I don't think is anymore and vice verse....there's only a few that I find homely

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh okay I get it now. You made an account (or another account) just because you couldn't handle my opinions. And then you messaged me personally to call me out and used colourful words toward me. I'm sorry you feel offended on behalf of your favourite celebrities but I made this thread to give my opinion and have others share theirs. It's not like we're going up to these people's faces and saying these things and let's face it, EVERY celebrity has been judged because it's their job to be seen and it's their choice that they have become public figures. If you want others to respect your opinion, you need to respect ours too. No one here is telling anyone to hate anybody, love your favorites but at the same time respect the opinions we have about them. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but one of the purposes made in this forum is to share our ideas. I have my favorites too, I don't go bashing people who criticize them.

Cupid Candy said:
Oh okay I get it now. You made an account (or another account) just because you couldn't handle my opinions. And then you messaged me personally to call me out and used colourful words toward me. I'm sorry you feel offended on behalf of your favourite celebrities but I made this thread to give my opinion and have others share theirs. It's not like we're going up to these people's faces and saying these things and let's face it, EVERY celebrity has been judged because it's their job to be seen and it's their choice that they have become public figures. If you want others to respect your opinion, you need to respect ours too. No one here is telling anyone to hate anybody, love your favorites but at the same time respect the opinions we have about them. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but one of the purposes made in this forum is to share our ideas. I have my favorites too, I don't go bashing people who criticize them.
That apology wasn't even necessary, Cupid Candy. It should be vice versa.

Sweet_09 said:
Someone need to take a chill pill and stop acting like he/she never make any judge or criticize on others before! Acting all innocent??? Trying to play the good people when u know ur self well enough! So girl please!
Okay adding on my list... "Me" LOL LMFAO ROFL
I'm gonna invent the chill pill and distribute them freely to those who are in great need. ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Someone need to take a chill pill and stop acting like he/she never make any judge or criticize on others before! Acting all innocent??? Trying to play the good people when u know ur self well enough! So girl please!

Okay adding on my list... "Me" LOL LMFAO ROFL
I don't consider myself pretty either. But I can't add myself on this list, even if I dearly want to, because I ain't no celeb. Haha.