Actresses you don't consider "pretty"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I never thought Joy S. was pretty, but she's a great underrated actress and an awesome singer! I love her soothing voice!
 

nklue1

sarNie Adult
never knew this thread was here
while im here going to tell u mine ;)
 
Kimberly V - a lot of people find her pretty, I did try to like her but some how I cant (sorry Kim's fans) but I don't find her attractive, her looks annoys me, she some how looks more like a n'rai to me and I just don't like her (sorry again Kim fans)
Pat N - I loved her when she first came and I loved all her lakorns but after her plastic surgery, she just isn't pretty anymore
Aum P - same as Pat but don't know if she had a plastic surgery or not
Rita - beautiful but her voice
 
My Favourite Is
Mint C, Yaya U, Margie R, Jaja P, Eye K, Aff T, Ann T, Ploy C, Mint N
 

Sweet_09

♥♥Ann&Kim♥♥
Phatman, i but my name down just to make "someone" happy lol! I know myself well :)

Okay here is my list: (i'm sure i did comment in here and list a few but going back a few page i could find my old post...hmm so i might as well just repost...sorr if some r repeat :) )
1. Charebelle Lanlilin (ch.5) - seriously i have no idea she n'ek and every lakorn she in as n'ek, she just ruin it!
2. Pancake Khemanit (ch.7) - umm she cute at some time and some time very annonying!
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Phatman, i but my name down just to make "someone" happy lol! I know myself well :)

Okay here is my list: (i'm sure i did comment in here and list a few but going back a few page i could find my old post...hmm so i might as well just repost...sorr if some r repeat :) )
1. Charebelle Lanlilin (ch.5) - seriously i have no idea she n'ek and every lakorn she in as n'ek, she just ruin it!
2. Pancake Khemanit (ch.7) - umm she cute at some time and some time very annonying!
Haha. Ok.
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mint C is not at all pretty. Her made up eyes looks so fake. Cant recognise her with less make up
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Okay I'm new to lakorns, I'll give my list.
 
Margie
Yaya (cute but not pretty or bful)
Mint C
Pancake
Aff Taksaorn (Never knew she is N'ek but I adore her)
Mai Davika (Really never found her pretty. She needs pounds of make up to look nice)
Taew Nataporn
Richy Oranate (was shocked to know that she's N'ek)
 
Many more to come, right now only this much.
 

fun

YGfamily
fun said:
I think I prefer as being unattractive than not looking pretty. You can look pretty yet not attract certain people's eyes. I honestly am not attracted to AumP. I don't find her unpretty, she just not the pretty that attracts me lol... something that bothers me, her curve is just... I don't know... weird?

Cherry, omg this girl is so pretty in Kaew Tah Pee but then again that is it ahahaha.

Min (ch7) she is just like AumP, I can spot the differences but she brings in the same vibe- unattractive.

Jieb (Ch5) OMG not to be mean but she's just very unattractive. She looks 10 years her age. =O

To be continue... lol
 
 
fun said:
Oh how can I forget Mai D. She is so so but I believe Yaya is prettier. I find Yaya's sister super gorgeous. She also has that naturally cute aura where she doesn't even need to baby talk or try to be cute. I find Yaya adorable in still picture but not so much when she's in motion lol

Heres the list of people who I don't find pretty at first but overtime their charms makes them prettier in my eyes.

Rita- I thought she looked awkward bc of her nose but I love love love love her legs.
Ann T- not pretty but talent and inner beauty transformed my eyesite. She is super gorgeous.
Chalida- she has become my bias. She went from ugly duckling to omg stunning. My baby grew up so fast.
Benz- who says you have to be pale white to be pretty. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Yui- if only she could get better roles and better looking pro ek.
Ning Kullasatree
Aom P

....
 
 
fun said:
i believe the correct term is attractiveness. which actress you find unattractive. beauty is subjective.
I didn't like Margie's looks either when she first debuted. But now I adore her. 
 
I didn't like Mew Lalita at all. She just looked weird but she aged well. She actually looks better than when she was younger.
 
There's Aff too. I first saw her in Mon Ruk Lottery and couldn't finish that lakorn because of her. But Jam Loey Ruk really changed the way I look at her. I miss her so much.
 
And there is the opposite, when I first thought they were attractive and somehow I no longer see it.
 
Ploy C was pretty back in RLSR days but since she made the move to Ch3, it just vanished. I don't find her pretty unless she has the right makeup and wardrobe on.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Taew N.
Mai D.


I agree on Ploy. I thought she was very pretty back then, but somehow it just went away... I'm sure it has to do with her heavy makeup.
 

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
My list would consist of:
Aff
Aum P.
Yaya
Pancake
Margie
Min p.
They're pretty in a way, but I can't bring myself to watch them on screen. Something about them...just don't know quite exactly why.
 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Mint C is not at all pretty. Her made up eyes looks so fake. Cant recognise her with less make up
She's pretty...as long as she doesn't smile.  That kills it for me.  She has such a nice figure though.  I always thought she was the sexier one out of the 4 n'eks in 4 HJHKK.  But now that thought has totally shifted to Kim.  I like thicker women haha.  
 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I never thought Joy S. was pretty, but she's a great underrated actress and an awesome singer! I love her soothing voice!
She's pretty, but not that kind of pretty.  Yes...she is a super talented actress and totally underrated!  
 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
She's pretty...as long as she doesn't smile.  That kills it for me.  She has such a nice figure though.  I always thought she was the sexier one out of the 4 n'eks in 4 HJHKK.  But now that thought has totally shifted to Kim.  I like thicker women haha.  
Really? I think Mint has a really pretty smile. She starts looking awkward once she starts talking. 
 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Really? I think Mint has a really pretty smile. She starts looking awkward once she starts talking. 
Oh it's worst when she starts talking.  That's just how I feel about her.  
 
Adding to my list Wawwa Nichari.
 
I agree about Mint Chalida, though...but! Only to a certain extent! I don't find her pretty with a load of make-up; however, I find her beautiful with neutral make-up tones that make her look natural and just her natural no make-up self. She's really pretty without make-up!
 

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I think Mint Natwara Wongwasana is really ugly..... Sorry. I know that's harsh, but I couldn't stand her in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Which was a horrible lakorn, btw. Got me so angry, I didn't bother finishing it), Raeng Pradtanah, and Game Rai Game Ruk! I don't even know how she became famous. She's also a horrible actress. People must be blind.
 
Okay, I'm done ranting.
 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I nitpick I find everyone has some flaws :wink: 
There are a few though, that I just don't watch their lakorns. If they irked me to the point of rolling my eyes every time I see them on screen, it's a no-no for me. I don't think it's possible for the girls to look ugly all the time throughout the lakorn, they tend to be pretty or decent looking at certain episodes. I just think a personality define the ugliest in them for me. And there are a couple or a few that I can't watch them because of that not because of their looks.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gloriawongpuapan said:
I think Mint Natwara Wongwasana is really ugly..... Sorry. I know that's harsh, but I couldn't stand her in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Which was a horrible lakorn, btw. Got me so angry, I didn't bother finishing it), Raeng Pradtanah, and Game Rai Game Ruk! I don't even know how she became famous. She's also a horrible actress. People must be blind.
 
Okay, I'm done ranting.
Haha. I agree.
 
Top