Actresses you don't consider "pretty"

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Ice amena is not pretty! Her face is kind if wierd looking. Preem is pretty to me but her nose and eyes kind of bother me
For me Margie is not pretty at all and I am super confused why she could be considered as an A lister in ch3:facepalm:

dash

sarNie Hatchling
I used to think Nune W. Was so pretty. This was before her marriage to Todd, after her marriage her looks start to decline. I think he gave her Bad germs lolll hahahaaaaaa

((Before))

Still pretty, but not As pretty anymore. Her body is also not firm and doesn’t stand upright anymore like before

Wow Nune is so pretty when she was young but I think she still looks pretty now . I currently watched her Lakorn with Pong called Pidsawat and I think she is super pretty there , granted that I haven’t watched her younger self so I think she’s already super pretty in Pidsawat

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For me Margie is not pretty at all and I am super confused why she could be considered as an A lister in ch3:facepalm:
I used to think the same about margie but her face kind of grew on me. Shes not super pretty but shes not ugly either. I think shes average.