Actors you don't consider "handsome"

Discussion in 'Thai' started by feilunhai-lover, Apr 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. feilunhai-lover

feilunhai-lover sarNie Egg

I saw the thread, Actresses you don't consider "pretty", and I was like 'How about actors'. So, who are the actors that you consider not handsome.

At the moment I can only think of one person, Push Puttichia. He looks robotic to me and isn't consider handsome in my book.

dash, PrincessKarina and phatman like this.
  2. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Son yuke
    The actor who is casted in Vill and Poo next lakorn
    New W.
    Pong Nawat
    Chakrit : needs to take care of himself
    Tik : pains me cause he was such a visual before ! Now his mouth looks weak
    Kelly
    Push
    Nadech

xcinsationalx and PrincessKarina like this.
  3. Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom sarNie Juvenile

KELLY he is so :eek: !

4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

The p’ek that shouldn’t have ever been p’ek in the first place.. they’re the wtf looking ones that got me questioning where the h3ll is the channel thinking lmao!!!!!!!

Top jaron —this dude seriously wtf ch3 thinking

Mai warit (when I saw him with Mew in PKF, I thought he was in his 40s omg—- turns out he’s same age as MeW!! OMG :confused0::confused0:)

Tle tawan— wtf dude— yuck

Cee cewat—wtf dude, sissy looking

Smart— never bothered ever watching him...he’s been paired with so many newbies endlessly/ daddy looking dude

Toey Pongsakorn—-dude srsly?!? His face says supporting but broadcast still gives him lead roles.. bleh

Ken P— this dude— I cannot find any appeal in him...not even appealing one bit.. very funny teeth looking..very funny face

Boy p——- omg!!!!!! This dude looks straight up homeless from the getgo, like some crazy molester but hey he’s gained weight but still ewwww I cringe watching him period!!!!!!!!

This is all I can think for now lol I know there’s more... they’ll come later lol

5. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Bomb

feilunhai-lover likes this.
  6. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Oh yea how can I forget this GIANT?!? Lol

Talking about giants just throwing Vee in here as well lol he was no no no since day 1 ... no thank you.

7. Orangeblossom

How come Kelly didn’t make it on your list? Dude is FUGLY. :risas3:

Alichgo and xodxo like this.
  8. Orangeblossom

Kelly- Ken Barbie doll wannabe. His nose looked like it’s about to fall along with his Botox face. I don’t understand why he kept getting p’ek roles.

Mik - very pale and something about his nose
    bothers me. It’s upturn and not proportion with his face.

Smart - he looked like a pervert.

Pong- another pervert.

Tao Somchai - dude looked like a wife beater.

Alichgo and xodxo like this.
  9. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hhahahhahhahah YES Kelly!!!! LOL it’s just I’ve never watched him enough to cross my mind as p’ek lmao!

Then Tao Somchai—- holy! This dude looks like a midget, show off, short and def wife beater! Lol

I already stated old hunk Smart lol

~~
    I haven’t seen Mik at all to judge lol

But Pong is forgivable! Ohh! I hated his player role in songkram nangfah but overall— he’s not bad lol looks he’s okay and acting he’s good too lol

10. OK I had a good laugh reading you girls’ lists! :risas3:Wow! I agree with just about all of your choices and picks! @AnnTfan @xodxo @Orangeblossom

AnnTfan and xodxo like this.
  11. My list will come soon...

xodxo likes this.
  12. buroguhonyaku

buroguhonyaku sarNie Egg

Brook and Poh.

xodxo and PrincessKarina like this.
  13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

@Orangeblossom lol "barbie doll wannabe" :risas3:

Yeah Boy P. I forgot him lmao

Mik is a lil cross-eyed

PrincessKarina likes this.
  14. I would say Smart. Uh his mouth bothers me! And he’s kind of a stiff actor. Lol. Hmm I would also say Poh and Pong. Just because... lol. These two don’t have p’ek vibes to me plus it’s gross for them to be pair with girls 10 plus years younger than them! Yuck! :eek:

15. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Um. Definitely Push P. and New W.. They are the ones that no matter how hard I try to like their looks, I can't.

Koy123 likes this.
  16. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

What?!? How can that be?!? Lol Push is srsly a no brainer charmer. How can people say he’s not handsome? That’s unbelievable! Lol when he debuted he was so handsome, just a complete cutie! Lol I find him attractive.

As for New—OH GOD. What is Now thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!! To be dating him lol :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

17. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

No thank you! :p

AnnTfan likes this.
  18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

It’s cool, sometimes it just surprises me:pancarta:

19. Push is a guy where I have to only look once to see that he’s cute. But that’s it. I cannot drill in his cuteness because that slowly fades! Lol! Then he’s not cute anymore. I see that with a few actors! :risas3::p @xodxo @phatman

feilunhai-lover, phatman and xodxo like this.
  20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hahaha he’s def got that “first glance” cuteness but he’s not “not handsome” I don’t think lol I’m not his hardcore fan or much a fan, but the thing is I know when someone is attractive and someone is NOT. Lol :p

I think the only attractive people at OneHD is Push, Sonyuke, Toomtam lol that’s all. They got nobody else over there that is worth drooling for. Pong is already gone. lol