Actors you don't consider "handsome"

Discussion in 'Thai' started by feilunhai-lover, Apr 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Yes I agree. Kelly looks really old. Lol.

2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

New...channel 7 be trolling the viewers like no other. I mean, Kelly and New getting pra'ek roles left and right is nothing but an epic troll. And to add salt to the wound, they freaking aired Kelly's lakorn back to back. Channel seriously need to roll out more men cause once Weir and a couple of others leave they don't have many left that is considered star quality.

Top is for me over at channel 3. I can't sit through any of his lakorns. I tried the one with Mint pretty end at episode 2.

Push used to actually be pretty decent, then PS looked to be his BFF. Because in each lakorn his face looks a bit different. If he was smart he would have stopped once he had something done in the beginning. But he didn't and to me, it messed up his overall appeal.

3. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

LMAO. I need to check out the other thread about the actresses too.

4. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

If we are talking about bare face then definitely Mark. Geesh his looks are overrated.

dash, SuzieJ and Orangeblossom like this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Overrated?? Lol hahaha not sure what you mean by that? But if his looks was overrated I wouldn’t have so much trouble falling for every Thai guy LOL but bc he’s a gem (only one of a kind) I have to keep running back to him lmbo!!! Hahahahaha everyone else in bared face makes me want to turn the other way LOL :risas3::risas3:

PrincessKarina likes this.
  6. I was wondering even at one point if Mark got surgery done to his face! Lol but I was informed maybe not...lol! @AnnTfan @xodxo

AnnTfan likes this.
  7. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Lol to each their own. I just don’t find him as handsome as people claim

Orangeblossom and PrincessKarina like this.
  8. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Lol idk i get that too. Maybe just botox?

9. Lol. Hmm...I don’t understand those procedures and how you tell if someone gets Botox or not. :p

10. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hahahah girl I know it’s each to their own, but I wasn’t sure what you meant by “overrated” lol :p

11. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

HhahahHhjahjjH this I don’t know lol but I do know Mark’s baby pictures are always very charming which reminds me a lot of Payu (Chom’s super adorable twin) hahaha and Mark has always looked most beautiful and handsome since he debuted. Hahahahaha but yea that’s just my take. Can’t change anyone else’s thinking they wanna believe in other stories or not lol

12. Yes I have to agree Mark was a cutiepie baby! ;):thumbup:

xodxo likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

oh yeah mark looks really average without makeup! still not ugly but definitely not as good as he looks with makeup

14. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hahahahahhahaa

Mark barely ever wears make up if compared to others who cake on pounds of make up though. LOL. Just being real here. Like the difference between them on screen and off screen is like WOAH— where did that hideous look come from?? I mean— I could easily pull up ugly pictures of other guys. Real ugly. :risas3:

Yes— I know geez “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” but let’s be real too. Lol. 5555555 :celebrate16:

15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hahahaha, this is how I usually picture HANDSOME Mark :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: But please share those no make-up pictures of your “handsome” guys LOL and we shall see how they really look 555555 :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

2E27E7FD-1C09-4BA1-95DB-B31AD6F7A31D.jpeg FEFFBCB1-BAE8-48CC-8915-27DCFAE8C2E8.jpeg 62B86498-4D56-4B42-B4E1-881C257C121E.jpeg 4F3AB0A0-06FB-44DA-9185-4C38F90E84F4.jpeg

Mark is literally hands down most naturally handsome with no makeup! Haha. This is not me being bias! Even if I wasn’t his fan, seeing him looking like this knocks down most caked up Kpop actors LOL :celebrate16::celebrate16:

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    Orangeblossom likes this.
  16. Amikou

Amikou sarNie Hatchling

Poh N.
    Boy P.
    Kelly
    New W.
    Mark P.
    Big M.
    Rome P.
    Film R.
    Top J.
    Mai W.
    Denkhun
    Tik J.
    Chakrit
    Vee
    Om
    :)

17. Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom sarNie Juvenile

I wouldn’t consider Mark handsome. He’s in the cute category for me. Same as James Ji. They still got the baby face with a manly man body. lol

18. Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom sarNie Juvenile

Oh I can’t stand the K-Pop style. :eek: So unattractive. Something is wrong if a man spend long hours fixing his hair and grooming.

19. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

JJ— I find him alone not appealing ... I think when he’s with Mew I see some charms or chemistry but when by himself.... not exactly appealing.:confused0: I think his face is too round, slightly bloated at times.

Mark— I think he’s face is very symmetrical and that’s what gives that beautiful structure. What I find charming about Mark is even when he’s by himself, he’s already appealing and glowing on his own. Then with the right girl, currently Mew, they just ooze extreme chemistry! Haha. Plus, I find Mark’s whole appearance (body+face) appealing.:love:

20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I think they are so FEMININE!!! 55555 I cringe at how womanly the guys are .... I just can’t . Kpop died since the day Won Bin left Autumn Love. :pancarta: The only Kpop guy I was ever so obsessed with was Won Bin in Autumn Love! He was my dream, my ideal guy! And then Mark came along and he beat all kpop out for the water for me. LOL :p