Actors you don't consider "handsome"

byebye

sarNie OldFart
New...channel 7 be trolling the viewers like no other. I mean, Kelly and New getting pra'ek roles left and right is nothing but an epic troll. And to add salt to the wound, they freaking aired Kelly's lakorn back to back. Channel seriously need to roll out more men cause once Weir and a couple of others leave they don't have many left that is considered star quality.

Top is for me over at channel 3. I can't sit through any of his lakorns. I tried the one with Mint pretty end at episode 2.

Push used to actually be pretty decent, then PS looked to be his BFF. Because in each lakorn his face looks a bit different. If he was smart he would have stopped once he had something done in the beginning. But he didn't and to me, it messed up his overall appeal.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If we are talking about bare face then definitely Mark. Geesh his looks are overrated.
Overrated?? Lol hahaha not sure what you mean by that? But if his looks was overrated I wouldn’t have so much trouble falling for every Thai guy LOL but bc he’s a gem (only one of a kind) I have to keep running back to him lmbo!!! Hahahahaha everyone else in bared face makes me want to turn the other way LOL :risas3::risas3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Overrated?? Lol hahaha not sure what you mean by that? But if his looks was overrated I wouldn’t have so much trouble falling for every Thai guy LOL but bc he’s a gem (only one of a kind) I have to keep running back to him lmbo!!! Hahahahaha everyone else in bared face makes me want to turn the other way LOL :risas3::risas3:
Lol to each their own. I just don’t find him as handsome as people claim

xodxo

I was wondering even at one point if Mark got surgery done to his face! Lol but I was informed maybe not...lol! @AnnTfan @xodxo
HhahahHhjahjjH this I don’t know lol but I do know Mark’s baby pictures are always very charming which reminds me a lot of Payu (Chom’s super adorable twin) hahaha and Mark has always looked most beautiful and handsome since he debuted. Hahahahaha but yea that’s just my take. Can’t change anyone else’s thinking they wanna believe in other stories or not lol

P

PrincessKarina

HhahahHhjahjjH this I don’t know lol but I do know Mark’s baby pictures are always very charming which reminds me a lot of Payu (Chom’s super adorable twin) hahaha and Mark has always looked most beautiful and handsome since he debuted. Hahahahaha but yea that’s just my take. Can’t change anyone else’s thinking they wanna believe in other stories or not lol
Yes I have to agree Mark was a cutiepie baby! ;):thumbup:

xodxo

oh yeah mark looks really average without makeup! still not ugly but definitely not as good as he looks with makeup
Hahahahahhahaa

Mark barely ever wears make up if compared to others who cake on pounds of make up though. LOL. Just being real here. Like the difference between them on screen and off screen is like WOAH— where did that hideous look come from?? I mean— I could easily pull up ugly pictures of other guys. Real ugly. :risas3:

Yes— I know geez “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” but let’s be real too. Lol. 5555555 :celebrate16:

xodxo

Hahahaha, this is how I usually picture HANDSOME Mark :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: But please share those no make-up pictures of your “handsome” guys LOL and we shall see how they really look 555555 :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

2E27E7FD-1C09-4BA1-95DB-B31AD6F7A31D.jpeg FEFFBCB1-BAE8-48CC-8915-27DCFAE8C2E8.jpeg 62B86498-4D56-4B42-B4E1-881C257C121E.jpeg 4F3AB0A0-06FB-44DA-9185-4C38F90E84F4.jpeg

Mark is literally hands down most naturally handsome with no makeup! Haha. This is not me being bias! Even if I wasn’t his fan, seeing him looking like this knocks down most caked up Kpop actors LOL :celebrate16::celebrate16:

Last edited:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Poh N.
Boy P.
Kelly
New W.
Mark P.
Big M.
Rome P.
Film R.
Top J.
Mai W.
Denkhun
Tik J.
Chakrit
Vee
Om
:)

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha, this is how I usually picture HANDSOME Mark :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: But please share those no make-up pictures of your “handsome” guys LOL and we shall see how they really look 555555 :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

View attachment 14561 View attachment 14562 View attachment 14563 View attachment 14564

Mark is literally hands down most naturally handsome with no makeup! Haha. This is not me being bias! Even if I wasn’t his fan, seeing him looking like this knocks down most caked up Kpop actors LOL :celebrate16::celebrate16:
I wouldn’t consider Mark handsome. He’s in the cute category for me. Same as James Ji. They still got the baby face with a manly man body. lol

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile

View attachment 14561 View attachment 14562 View attachment 14563 View attachment 14564

Oh I can’t stand the K-Pop style. :eek: So unattractive. Something is wrong if a man spend long hours fixing his hair and grooming.

xodxo

I wouldn’t consider Mark handsome. He’s in the cute category for me. Same as James Ji. They still got the baby face with a manly man body. lol
JJ— I find him alone not appealing ... I think when he’s with Mew I see some charms or chemistry but when by himself.... not exactly appealing.:confused0: I think his face is too round, slightly bloated at times.

Mark— I think he’s face is very symmetrical and that’s what gives that beautiful structure. What I find charming about Mark is even when he’s by himself, he’s already appealing and glowing on his own. Then with the right girl, currently Mew, they just ooze extreme chemistry! Haha. Plus, I find Mark’s whole appearance (body+face) appealing.:love:

xodxo

Oh I can’t stand the K-Pop style. :eek: So unattractive. Something is wrong if a man spend long hours fixing his hair and grooming.
LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I think they are so FEMININE!!! 55555 I cringe at how womanly the guys are .... I just can’t . Kpop died since the day Won Bin left Autumn Love. :pancarta: The only Kpop guy I was ever so obsessed with was Won Bin in Autumn Love! He was my dream, my ideal guy! And then Mark came along and he beat all kpop out for the water for me. LOL :p