Actress With Plastic Surgery

I see so many daras now all have plastic surgery, so I was wondering if anyone had a list of the people who had plastic surgery, and a confirmation if possible. I really want to know who's real and who's fake. The ones that I know of are...

Aum, Janie, Noon, Aff, and Aom.

If you guys know of any other n'eaks that have had plastic surgery please list them all here!

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: .. this issue was brought up at spicy forum .. i have not seen any old pictures of aff .. i still think she look very natural.
AUM/NOON .. there are alot of old pictures and you can see the difference too .. but for AOM - i have not seen any old pictures to confirm it yet.
i'm sure there are many daras out there but -- i dont' really pay attention. whether they're beautiful naturally or with the surgeon help, i still like them if i see some goodness in them .

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
i know aum got plastic surgery on her face. but wat about janie, noon, aff and aom? i didnt know they got plastic surgery

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i'm 100% positive that aff got her eyes one.cos her eyes look EXACTLY like 2 of my cousins(who look the same cos they went for nose and eye job at the same hospital, same doctor). ad alot of people who went to that hospital and same doctor gets the same eye. cos that doctor sucks....and im not even sure whether her nose is natural or not. i'll have to hunt for it too. cos her nose des not really "get along" well with her nose. i dunno, that's my opinion though. so while i hunt for old pictures of aff(my mother have tons of mag, and aff was in the show-biz for quite a while now). i'll show you guys the before and after of aom piyada.

i think aum had 2 nose job. 1 was before she was popular, and 1 was during the time she didnt have any drama(in BPLR, her nose was different from all the previous.) and i can find evidence for noon and aum(i think) cos they have been in mags for almost 10 years.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

" Aum Patcharapa Chaichuea

Using Aum - Patcharapa Chaichuea as their study in plastic or cosmetic surgery and other beauty enhancements, they say:

* Nose - for a long pretty nose like Aum's you need silicone injections to make it taller. 20,000 baht and up.
* Eyes - for sexy eyes use special fake eyelashes and a special glue so they will last one to two months before needing replacement. 900 to 2,500 baht per treatment every one to two months.
* Breasts - breast implants done from a side incision. 30,000 to 50,000 baht or more.
* Face - to get the pretty egg-shaped face get botox injections on the side and colagen injection to make the chin longer. 10,000 baht and up.
* Hair - style and color. 1,000 baht and up weekly.

The thing I noticed about Aum was how great her before picture looks, that little picture inserted at the upper left labeled "Then". I can do without the pointed chin and pointed nose, although in her case they are rather subtle.
" source: asiansweethearts.net

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aff been around some time i saw her picture dated back since 2000. Cele w/ plastic surgery is common ^^^ as long as they look good & got the cheese to do it i guess goes for it cuz being in the field of entertaiment beauty is important for their career & to keep up with the latest fashion trend -- I think korean actress are HOTTT even though it surgery hahah but they are beautiful . Some of my relative got eye surgery oversea cuz it cheap they want those double lid and they look good afterward and i stop call her chic eye ( i was prolly why she go get it done -- im bad ) cost about $200 . My other friend got a nose job and boy was it ugly at least make it look good but den again it cost her $50 over sea and she recently got it done for $200 at the same clic dat my relative got her eye done.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Aff been around some time i saw her picture dated back since 2000. Cele w/ plastic surgery is common ^^^ as long as they look good & got the cheese to do it i guess goes for it cuz being in the field of entertaiment beauty is important for their career & to keep up with the latest fashion trend -- I think korean actress are HOTTT even though it surgery hahah but they are beautiful . Some of my relative got eye surgery oversea cuz it cheap they want those double lid and they look good afterward and i stop call her chic eye ( i was prolly why she go get it done -- im bad ) cost about $200 . My other friend got a nose job and boy was it ugly at least make it look good but den again it cost her $50 over sea and she recently got it done for $200 at the same clic dat my relative got her eye done.
$50 and $200 where is this at?
It's so cheap. I know a nose job cost like $2-4,000, right? I know it's up there, I don't know the exact price.
wow.

Though it is fun to speculate who got what done, it's still whatever. As long as they don't go Jacko on us, it's fine with me. hehhe.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber

" Aum Patcharapa Chaichuea

Using Aum - Patcharapa Chaichuea as their study in plastic or cosmetic surgery and other beauty enhancements, they say:

* Nose - for a long pretty nose like Aum's you need silicone injections to make it taller. 20,000 baht and up.
* Eyes - for sexy eyes use special fake eyelashes and a special glue so they will last one to two months before needing replacement. 900 to 2,500 baht per treatment every one to two months.
* Breasts - breast implants done from a side incision. 30,000 to 50,000 baht or more.
* Face - to get the pretty egg-shaped face get botox injections on the side and colagen injection to make the chin longer. 10,000 baht and up.
* Hair - style and color. 1,000 baht and up weekly.

The thing I noticed about Aum was how great her before picture looks, that little picture inserted at the upper left labeled "Then". I can do without the pointed chin and pointed nose, although in her case they are rather subtle.
" source: asiansweethearts.net

i knew he had a nose, eye and boobs job...wow. never knew she had a face-structure job too.

Aum P

Benz, nose job?

omg...the difference. where did she get all her plastic surg?? i wanna go too!!lol. i knew she had a nose, eye and boobs job...but i never know she had a face-structure job too!

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
I see so many daras now all have plastic surgery, so I was wondering if anyone had a list of the people who had plastic surgery, and a confirmation if possible. I really want to know who's real and who's fake. The ones that I know of are...

Aum, Janie, Noon, Aff, and Aom.

If you guys know of any other n'eaks that have had plastic surgery please list them all here!
what kinda surgery did they get??

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i think theres so many more stars that have had some type of minor surgery that isnt as noticable, which is fine, just as long as they dont go overboard and look like clowns! haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
$50 and $200 where is this at?
It's so cheap. I know a nose job cost like $2-4,000, right? I know it's up there, I don't know the exact price.
wow.

Though it is fun to speculate who got what done, it's still whatever. As long as they don't got Jacko on us, it's fine with me. hehhe.

in vietman
some of my elder ppl i know go get "REPAIR" there too as in sew it up a cm.
:huh: cost $200 just to indulge their young oversea lover *shake head* i don't know how much it cost in uSa but my cousin got her boob done like 7-8 years ago and it cost her $5,000 !! I got eye surgery ---- lasik eye surgery hahhaah :p for vision purposes 4 years ago it cost me a little over $3000

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
in vietman
some of my elder ppl i know go get "REPAIR" there too as in sew it up a cm.
:huh: cost $200 just to indulge their young oversea lover *shake head* i don't know how much it cost in uSa but my cousin got her boob done like 7-8 years ago and it cost her $5,000 !! I got eye surgery ---- lasik eye surgery hahhaah :p for vision purposes 4 years ago it cost me a little over $3000
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! OMG IS IT SO EXPENSIVE???(lasik)...wow. i guess i'll have to get it done in thailand.lol. it's cheaper there!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it cheap now girl . Prolly about $1000 but 4-6 years ago it was costly but now more clinc is having it done so the price drop .

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow you girls pay close attention to their look. I don't even care about it, I watch their lakorn as long as they are good at their acting skills. I don't really recognize their look change or not, plus what ever they do, that is their body, so i don't care. Anyways, I apologize if I sound offend to anyone.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
it cheap now girl . Prolly about $1000 but 4-6 years ago it was costly but now more clinc is having it done so the price drop .
*off topic*lol

lol. u scared me.lol. cos lasik in thailand wasnt tat good. i mean, 3-4 years ago, my mom had lasik in thailand, and she had problems with her eye sight changing all the time...it was left first, then it went back to perfect. then her right eye had problems...but now both, so my mom have to wear glasses again now(when she drives only though)..maybe thailand's lasik improved..but i dunno, i dun wanna take a riskkkk...

did you have any problems with your eyes after your lasik??

max

sarNie Elites
Honestly, I think that a lot of the females, if not all of them, that we see on-screen have some kind of plastic surgery, whether it is minor or major. I am not trying to be negative, but that can also go towards many other Asian actresses, such as those in Japan, Korea, China, and etc.

Asian people love plastic surgery. A little off topic, but I think Japan breaks to be number one in the world, but correct me if I am wrong. My boyfriend's mom has plastic surgery, and one of my aunt's have plastic surgery, in which both had their eyes and nose done. They both got theirs done in Thailand. I guess, there are pros and cons for plastic surgery. I personally would never do it because I have seen videos on plastic surgery, and does it look painful or what! Haha =)