Actress With Plastic Surgery

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
stardust...you are one lucky person... i have noon's before and after(lol. i made it myself) picture on my com right now.

i love noon, she's my fav actress, but the truth is still the truth...plus, sometimes, you cn notice the hardness of her nose...anyway, her's the pic.

LOL, thanks Praew. Hmm, I don't see much difference. Just her chin and her nose, a bit. BTW, how young was she? In her first lakorn?

noungning

Heartless
looks like it's just her nose... noon, she must've lost some weight too to get her cheeks to be down a lil and her chin a bit sharper. but her nose is definitely higher than before. but it's not something that is majorly noticeable.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i duno, but usually to get the best nose that suits you the best, sometimes, u have to do it over and over again...some peopl have to fix it like 3 times before they're satisfied with it...LOL

i think noon just did her nose, cos her chin could be sharperwhen she gets older...but her nose. i dun think she "grew up" or "matured"...cos the difference is too much...i dunno when the pic was taken. but i can ask my mom but her time will only be approx...not very accurate

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dang...aum p is like totally changed...wow...noon's first photo scared me a lilo cause it seems like she's gonna chock me....

skies

sarNie Adult
the before pic of noon is when she's younger right? maybe she just lost some weight??? but i do think she did surgery on her nose...i guess most celebrities go under the knife because they're in the show biz so they feel the pressure to look pretty and good in front of the viewers...so i guess it's normal and from what i read and heard most people tend to complain either this nang'ek or this pa'ek is ugly or not good looking so i dont know why people complain when celebrities go under the knife to become "pretty" for their viewers...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
yep. that ones from kasanaka, thats y she was kinda scary looking...lol. i couldnt find a picture tat was close enough to see her nose clearly...

any other celebs?lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
dang...aum p is like totally changed...wow...noon's first photo scared me a lilo cause it seems like she's gonna chock me....
Yeah, she have to much plastic surgery, how much pretty they want, they are so lucky than other ppl. Gosh, they not happy what they parents gave to them.

Maybe happy, but not satisfied. Pretty, but doesn't stand out. I agree with the people who say that they shouldn't blame actresses when they look good for us. It's their job to be beautiful, if they weren't, the channel will probably kick them out. It's a job remember, not just them wanting to be pretty. They're doing it for a living, to support their family in the end.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
WOW I NEVER KNEW THEY HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY I WELL NEVER I WANT TO BE WHO I AM..N IM GLAD SHOO..LOL..BUT THERE PRETTY AND ITS THERE CHOICE ^_^

juicee

sarNie Elites
well noon admitted that she went under the knife, so there you go. tata got new tatas a few years back. chompoo, aum, namfon, and ploy are some others that come to mind. when i was in thailand a month ago, everyone was saying that aff got her eyes done.

i have some before and after pictures somewhere, if i find them, i'll post them up.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
we should do actors with plastic surg too! LOL. for actor, i know au panu.lol

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, really? I don't think it helped him much though... :p
totally agree he still fugly, noon did her nose which look better cause when she smile her nose doesn't flare out as much(not as piggy looking) as for aum i think she probably got a couple things done cause your face don't really change a whole lot unless you lose or gain alot of weight which didn't happen to her. Wow aom p. got some done didn't know that anyone got pic's.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
what plastic surgery did aff get? i know on the eyes but was it double eyelids or bigger eyes? wat! i wanna see some pictures just for proof damn i thought she was a natural now she's not dang it but i sill like her.

Aum does look different but it seems more like a makeup issue. How someone wears makeup can really effect the way they look.
But I'd have to see a bunch of pictures to really be sure.
It really just looked like she got a makeup and someone perhaps introduced her to the eyelid tape and maybe even fake eyelashes.
no, actually, aum has definitely gotten cosmetic surgeries done...several, not only one either. even with the different makeup techniques, etc., there's no way to alter her features so dramatically; her entire facial structure altered, and within a few years, which is highly unplausible, considering that the photo on the left was already when she was in her 20s, while the one on the right is a more recent one. yes, facial structure alters with age (mine has definitely altered naturally since my teens until now minus the chin job, brow lift, and cheekbone job I had done a few years back), but you can tell when it has altered naturally or if it was imposed by surgery. i've seen several photos of aum from her early days in the industry up until now, and her features are dramatically different (spicyforum has plenty of her photos)...certain features (i.e. her nose) has altered slightly from just a few years ago to now, leading to the conclusion that she's gotten recent work done (though very subtle) to her face...perhaps most probably via collagen and botox injections, rather than surgery this time. no, lol...i'm not simply accusing without background, but from a professional perspective, I'd conclude that aum has had surgery.

Serenity

sarNie Egg
stardust...you are one lucky person... i have noon's before and after(lol. i made it myself) picture on my com right now.

i love noon, she's my fav actress, but the truth is still the truth...plus, sometimes, you cn notice the hardness of her nose...anyway, her's the pic.

I heard/read somewhere (I think here awhile back) that Noon only got her nose done because of an accident

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
lol. my mother told me that it' all just an excuse. something about them saying that they have to do nose job cos of accidents but actually when your nose break,u'll have to let it heal and that's illogical. or something. i dunno, dun criticize me or anythng, i'll have to ask her again...

im not sure about aff. i'll ask my mother what her eye surg is for...