Actress With Plastic Surgery

^_^ Wow, Praew, your mother knows a lot :p When I ask my mom, she just gets mad that I'm watching 'nam nao' lakorns (even though she also watches it...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
HAHAHA!! my mother watches lakorn with me...LOL.

she knows alot cos when she works, all the employee in the office always talk about all the actors and actresses, so she knows about them from the gossiping here and there.LOL. and they always come to tell her with the enertainment part in the newspaper during lunch break or (haha. sometimes during work). they only go to my mother cos, well, my father hates all these things...esp when it's during work.

i just asked my mother, she said she doesnt know about aff's eye. cos she said that aff most probably did her eyes before coming into showbiz cos there's not many older pictures of her before surgery...and anther thing that can confirm tat aff did her eyes is that, my cousins have the same eyes as aff...cos both of them went to the same hospital and same doctor(they're sister, and now they look SO much alike. cos of their nose job too. they have the same nose and eyes.LOL)

omg...im so off topic.LOL

juicee

sarNie Elites
here are some before pictures of aum

and here are some other before and after pics that i found. dunno what it says though. lol.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
also, b/c thosde actresses put on tons of make- up and having make- up on everydat their skin appear dull and ugly and nasty looking without make- up and their skin is in a bad situation. make- up can mess up ur face if u put it on everyday.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg aum looks so different! dang i had no idea that she looked athat different.

noungning

Heartless
what kat's says... it says wow look at her teeth, it's so different who would think it's the same person as the show girl 2007 kat english... she transformed so much.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
aum looks totally changed from her younger picture were as ploy,joy and kat doesn't really look like changed in face besides the normal growing up. Kat look like she just got her teeth fix that's it and rest you can clearly see what they had done.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Aum does look different, but not the others. As you grow up your face develop. For Joy, if she did have plastic surgery would she also fix her teeth.