Actors you don't consider "handsome"

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Man, wtf happened to Num Sornram???? He used to be so handsome to me, but now? Did he try to fix his face in some way cuz dude ain’t looking good At All. He is not aging well :eek::eek:

Yes, even with that spiked hair that’s gone out of style ,,he is handsome when younger. Man, looks like he’s got potential!

But now:

So sorry but total flop. His under eyes are so saggy and dark and he’s ALWAYS wearing sunglasses to hide them. Wonder what went wrong. Not handsome anymore -_-

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
lol my sisters would always watch ban saithong and I never was into him too, until I went to his first concert here in mn and then I really started liking his music , then turned into watching some of his lakorns like Ruk prakasit and jone Plone jai.

Mthao5

sarNie Egg
I really prefer thai guy on screen. They are soooo skinny and narrow frame in reality with small head. The only one that I really like in real life is Por T. He look better in real life than onscreen

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I really prefer thai guy on screen. They are soooo skinny and narrow frame in reality with small head. The only one that I really like in real life is Por T. He look better in real life than onscreen
Oh really ? Wow interesting information. Who have you met in real life ?

Mthao5

sarNie Egg
Oh really ? Wow interesting information. Who have you met in real life ?
I have not met alot of celebrity. Only some that come to US for concert or tour. Like por t, num, mos, film etc.....maybe it's just me. Hahaha I prefer guy with a little more meat and muscle.

P

PrincessKarina

yeah his mouth really is the deal breaker. plus his face always looks bloated!
Lol. No hate but Top only has the second lead vibe. I cannot believe he was the p’ek to Mint C. That was a weird awkward pairing. Lol. Even though I’m not into Mint C, I still think the pairing was so off! Lol