4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sorry girls but i'm on eastern time. I've been at work since 6:55am in the morning. Ahaha let me clarify something

They are not 100% sure she is yet. Her monthly hasn't flow for 2months now. She's going to use the pregnancy test to check if she is. Ahaha and Fai was so cute. He was like a little kid raising his hand up in the air all happy.50/50

Damn so I have to wait until tomorrow for the updates for the official answer!!!
I understand now. This will be a cute scene played out! So excited!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omgggggggggg tomorrow is thursday and then friday will come. I am so excited but sad at the same time ;[ closer to the end, but I wonder why Butapee Leh Ruk is before Wayupak Montra? I thought they were doing it in order of the youngest to oldest lol but gosh I am gonna miss Jeed and Fai. Even my hubby loves the two LOL he hides it but he likes peeking while Im watching hahaha and asking me why aren't I watching lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think they went in thr order by their personality.

Everyone would assume Nam would be the last to get married because she never had a boyfriend and her brothers were so over protective about her so no guy can come near her. But she found the love of her life and became the first to married off.

Fai is probably 2nd because all he does is work, work, and work. He doesn't look at any other girls after his first relationship fell apart. He also has a temper and has a mouth so they would think he'll be the last of the boys to find someone. Truth is he already has his eye on someone for along time.

Din, the oldest, the brain of the Quadruplet. He's also the one behind all the planning. Lolz I think he help plan things for other to the point he hasn't thought about himself. Of course he'll find someone next. Plus he still needs to get over his fears.

Mr. Lom. Lom just like the name. Gone with the Wind and that is how his character is like when it comes to relationship. Since he's always with a girl everyone thinks he'll be the first. He can get girls anytime he wants but he just haven't found the one person he truly loves.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
saw this at thaitv3 board:

lom and jeed, lmao. i dont know about you guys but im so loving the pairing atm (as in the couples in the series) they should just stick to it. like nadech and yaya, i find it weird with her and mark =| i think it's the fai/jeed fever i cant stand to see them with anyone else lol. ahhh cant wait until fridayyyyy

cecilia

Staff member
Finally came back and read the two pages that jumped on me. So many cute conversation ..
i hope that after all these spoiler -- the 'suppose' thing really happen :p

to satisfy our thoughts -- here's a picture from Oops scan of them.
Maybe one of the THAI reader fan can help translated what's on the article.

Credit: pantip

You know .. i feel so bad for the model on the runway who did not received much scream from the fans.
Nadech's the only one. that gotta say something about his popularity now!

anyway, treat for the fans:

More information about him in this interview ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nik37jhZSrQ

I thought it's cute how MOR KONG called Yaya 'NONG NANGFAH' :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
LOlz ceci is doing a payback for all the conversation she miss out this morning. Notice my title is Sarnie Zombie. Ahaha there's a story behind that! Ahhh time to leave work! Finally.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the bloopers are so funny. so cute when Nadech was like she hit my chin and Yaya went and hold his chin,they're so adorable. awww...pic..so sweet another kiss. can't wait! totally agree wanna see Nadech and YaYa have another lakorn that is their own and longer this time and doesn't mix with other couples,they deserve it. hope ch3 will be smart and service the fans while both are a hot couple.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Awwww that pic! I think I stared at it for 5mins straight :) I thought they used "angles..." ;) in the article it says that before cute scenes, he'd ask if Yaya's mom is on set...hahahahah I did read that Yaya decided to do a mouth to mouth kissed, but assumed it was the under water one. What an amazing surprise another bonus for the fans!!! I love them. I'm ruined, I know I will find it really hard to see them star w other actors...ughhhhh

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm already in possesses mode -- i only want YAYA WITH NADECH now -- i'm sure it'll be hard to come by with Mark when TAWAN DEARD air. (WE'LL SEE how it is then)

As for the kiss -- the UNDERWATER scene is the real kiss scene -- everything else is angles.
However, the top pic looks real so i'm assuming this is the other surprise we're waiting for.
Right now, i'm just glowing with love for them .

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Here you go, another siggie of F&J. It's also my favorite scene in EP6! Oops, I have a lot of favorite scenes there, LOL. Hope you gals like it as well.

My fav scene too. I will use this if you dont mind! :thumbsup:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally came back and read the two pages that jumped on me. So many cute conversation ..
i hope that after all these spoiler -- the 'suppose' thing really happen :p

to satisfy our thoughts -- here's a picture from Oops scan of them.
Maybe one of the THAI reader fan can help translated what's on the article.

Credit: pantip
I cant wait to make a banner of this pic! :wub: :clap:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am in possessive mode too. Yaya and Nadech! Yaya and Nadech! *continues chanting*

Thanks, CECI for all the vdos. My heart just started beating again. My heart is so overworked from Yaya and Nadech. Holy bananas!!!

The kiss there definitely looks real. I hope it is another scene/treat for us!

Nadech was totally sucking the life out of Yaya in that underwater kiss. Did you guys notice that? He was stuck to her lips! I also want to count the apple scene as a kiss too. There lips touched. I might of been imagining it for the New Year's kiss, but I swear Yaya's lips were wet. They did use the "thumb" method though, but you never know. :scratchchin: I am sure Nadech respects Yaya and didn't sneak a real one in that scene. :coverlaf:

There will be many kiss scenes in the upcoming episodes too. Fai is always sneaking "sniffs" here and there all the time. I love the kisses on the cheek. In the upcoming bed scene, Fai kisses Jeed on the eye lids- and the right side of her neck, I think. Oh so sweet. I am giddy with anticipation.

cecilia

Staff member
^i couldn't get enough of the under water kiss -- he did seems like he's sucking the life out of her with her struggling to get up. It's as if he's biting on her lips too .. regardless, it's hot .. *my mind wonder out in the woods again*

*i'm looking forward to Friday more than ever !!! so sad that i'm going out of town on Saturday so i probably won't be able to catch the episode on Saturday until that late night :( -- thinking about it already make me want to bail on my parent. *sighed* I wish it air earlier than 8:00 am so i catch it live :(

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Someone mentioned in a previous post that PLR will have 6 episodes only. :shrug: WPM about 7 or 8 episodes.

I think all the couples are gonna be in WPM inc. Aum+Kim. I saw one sorta BTS thing with Barry+Yaya preparing for a three-legged race (?) plus shots of the couples stamping their feet on grapes. I think the clips was posted on this thread - must be quite some pages back. If I'm not mistaken. Rasa posted the clip and she also translated some lines in the clip.
Yes, you're right ^^ I've posted the clip and translated what they said already in this thread. Glad you remember it. Read the spoiler already and I hope it's what kk gave the spoil. Maybe it's a surprise but I think it's gonna be like what Dal said. I think it'll happen in WPM.

cecilia

Staff member
^It can happen whenever they want .. i just want to know if the result is for real -- i can wait to see it happen in WPM. :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I want it to be revealed in WPM too. All I care about for now is that it does happen in the novel that our Fai and Jeed go full circle. It completes the story for me. "Sak jai, naaaa!" I am so satisfied just knowing that the novel is like this.

Ceci, you are just getting in the woods. I've been there for the last two weeks. I can't seem to find my way out. I don't know if I want to come out at all. I am SMITTEN!!! I don't know if I have ever been this in love with characters like Fai and Jeed. I also like Nadech and Yaya. I wish them the very best.

I like that Jeed just doesn't slap the guys, she punches them. Love it. Fai has gotten punched and slapped. LOL...

I love the bloopers. I know I already mentioned that. I love that Yaya grabbed Nadech's face like that. It is so tender and sweet. I want a scene where Jeed holds Fai's face like that. I wonder if I will get it in the next few episodes. I think it is awesome when the n'ek touches the p'ek like that. Lovingly touches his face like that. I love it!!! :dance3: