4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Ooh, thanks for all the spoilers m3lhouse and Kkrystal, you are our angels!!!

Ceci, just keep on doing your stuffs, I am so enjoyable on your MV and graphics too, anxious to see more.

Dal, cant agree w you any more. You always score a bull's eye with those profound sentiments and thoughts. That's part of the reason I cant help rewatching the videos again and again after coming here.

I have to say, I love this thread so much, everyone here is such passionate and hyperactive like our Fai, right?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am a pretty hyperactive person and passionate. It is good to see and talk to other people that are likewise. We'll have to get together and go to Disneyland or something. Maybe when Nadech come tour here with his band...just dreaming here. LOL!!!

cecilia

Staff member
So I went back and watch "HELLO, STRANGER!" ..
There's this one part where n'ek said 'ENOUGH, DON'T YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME' when p'ek ask for her name one last time before they went their separate way because p'ek ex came back to him. (that was sad T_T)

It remind me of what Fai said to Jeed when Jeed was still mad at him 'LOVE starts from pity' eventually, it'll bloom out!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I am a pretty hyperactive person and passionate. It is good to see and talk to other people that are likewise. We'll have to get together and go to Disneyland or something. Maybe when Nadech come tour here with his band...just dreaming here. LOL!!!
LOL, good idea!!!! And it may not just be a dream. You know, Iv never thought that Chinese fans can have chances to see Thai stars while I was addctied to Buang Ruk Gammathep and others one year before. But now they come to China so frequently these days. And I believe it can be the same in US or other places. Then, never say never and daydream forever !!!!: ) :thumbsup:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
how come I feel like Alex, Boy are no competition to Nadech? :lol:

Anyway, Barry and Yaya are both very young right now and they have school and lakorns to do. If they are manage to be able to date that good luck to both of them. However, as much as I want them to date. I want it to last for some reason. I must be in love with these two so much because of this lakorn.

I also feel that they do like each other. Yaya does seems like she was actually blushing in the lakorn so there's no doubt is a good start for both of them!!!
I feel that too^^ JennieN I think the same as Daltoo that Nadech tops them ^^. But it does seem that she's known Alex for longer time. They live in the same neighbour and study in the same university. Their moms are also close. But it seems their relationship is like bro-sist from what I saw Alex interview. Anyway, she still has time. She's too young to focus on these thngs. I saw Nadech interview and I love him even more. I think he's really like Fai in Duangjai Akkanee.

There're pic of them on their wedding day. Nam will appear in this scene.
the link of the pic
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9925018/A9925018.html

cecilia

Staff member
Oh god, reading all the spoiler and searching and listening to sad love song -- got me crying for Fai and Jeed T_T

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^^ My fav pics out of that wedding batch is when Jeed kisses Fai because he looks like he's in heaven and they look really intimate in it. My other fav is when Fai kisses Jeed while sitting next to Nam because Nam's facial is expression is like "haaaaaaay get it brother!" Hahahaha Can't wait, what a solid lakorn ALL AROUND! Can't wait to see their future stuff. Pretty sure I'll check out Yaya and Mark, not sure about Barry and Mints lakorn. Haven't gotten in to Mint yet. And I'll be waiting for a Yaya Barry project... About Barry and Yaya dating, someone mentioned earlier about wanting them to "last" I feel the same way. Puppy love is cute, but I actually don't wanna hear or see them dating anybody until they're well in their twenties... they have a lot going on as it is and I would be really annoyed if they dated someone lame... Alex and Boy are no competition to us no bias of course ;) But who wouldn't like Barry? I think for a young teenage girl like Yaya, Barry being funny, smart, and hard working and FINE is probably hard to resist... I'll cheer them as a couple onscreen for now...

onahc

sarNie Elites
Although Yaya's acting could be better I feel she has tremendously improved from her first lakon. Nadech is a gifted actor, such a wonderful talent he is. And I can't say enough about the lakon, it's funny and very engaging inspite that we've seen this story before. At first I thought I'll just check out one episode but man I can't stop watching. This is a quality lakon with quality actors, script and production. I'm so glad CH 3 doesn't use cheesy music in their lakons, I'm not talking about opening and ending songs but like annoying music throughout the lakon that CH 7 loves to play which is god dang awful.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i too love that photo too --

you know, i don't know if anyone mention this before but i lOVE how NADECH always take a little gulp after him and Yaya faces meet. He does that each time they look/stare at each other eyes :wub: That just make him so sexy AND FINE! -- (haha, i'm such a dork -- i was not sure if the world gulp spelled correctly so i dictionary for it. The definition fit Fai's character "an automatic instinctive unlearned reaction to a stimulus" -- stimulus of LOVE :wub: I need to stop myself from wondering out in the woods lol *fan self*  )

Wowo so now i wanna know whos Pim and what happend to her?
According to the spoiler provided by Teedee, Krystal, and M3lhouse ..

Kim is the first girl who accept Fai's love. Although she is the first woman for Fai, his first love is Jeed :p

What happen to her? -- Spoiler stated that she got kidnapped by Jeed's brother, Sila. He raped her and so she commit suicide.
That is the reason why Fai hated Sila too. Sila did this due to the grudge his dad has with Fai's parent.
He also did it to say that he has more power than Fai.

If it's not for the family feud, Fai and Jeed could have been a couple long before they knew it :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^AF, I posted some spoilers from Teedee a few pages back about Pim. Sad, sad.

M3lhouse, I went to check out the pictures and the two I like the best are exactly the same as yours! That is too funny. There is a ton of chemistry in those pics. I noticed the look on Nam's face too.

I think Nadech and Yaya need to concentrate on school, their work and their friendship. That is my opinion only. They're too young. I will only ask for one thing from them and that is: they are to star in one lakorn a year together. I think it was M3lhouse or Mahsuri that mentioned for them to go the path of Mew and Willy in the types of series they star in. I would love to see them together in a modern piece. I love Nadech's wardrobe in "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai" a lot. I would love to see Yaya in classic/modern clothes. Cute, sexy outfits would be nice, but not overly short and immodest. Also a period, Boran piece would be nice too. Yaya would be gorgeous in the outfits.

Ceci, yes, I noticed that Nadech "gulps" or swallow before he speaks with Jeed too! I thought I was the only one. I am glad you went and looked it up in the dictionary. It makes it more meaningful. :coverlaf:

It is totally something I would do. One of the many reasons we get along.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
thanks CECILLIA...Nowonder in one of the episode he was like whatever or which ever woman you love i will get her..or something like that...thats creepy...lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sila is wicked. Jeed does not even know how bad Sila is.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's why i suggest that having JEED as his love will show that he's better than Sila could be. She's the only woman he can feel safe and love with no regret for the rest of his life.
Gosh, i'm back to this pink bubble again.

Dal, i shall attempt to feed you your wishes -- wait and see if i can get this manipulation work out lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Dal, twas me w the Mew Willy comparison. to me, they have the same spark and chemistry. Willy and Mew actually did date while they were younger but they grew up and apart but still were really good friends and colleague til this day! I'd like for Barry and Yaya to play in as many projects and choose similar roles as the older kukwan as it was all SO good and always angsty and romantic. What I enjoy from both couples too are the little spontaneous touches and looks...they all do it w such ease and intensity K I'm going to explode somewhere... I see individually too that Barry and Yaya's acting resembles Mew and Willy's acting style... All just have lots of charisma and appeal for lakorn actors. And I just wanna say that Mew is my all time favorite actress. All of her lakorns are classics, well in her peak years, and she I don't think ever played a nang aek where she was raped in a lakorn which is SO RARE! She picks really strong character roles who are strong, intelligent, and complicated while also suitable for her age... So I hope for Yaya that she can make similar choices. I don't see or want to see her playing someone weak and lame. She has a a lot of fesityness and cuteness to be crying or muted. Barry I think I would watch it all. Hopefully a character like Andrews in Tang Pan Kamataep would be perect! The director of DJA also did Willys and Mews version of Prasard Meurd which was o so romantic so its no surprise here that they're able to bring out the same feelings to DJA. Good job, good job...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
AHHHHHHHH! omg declaring my love for nadech and yaya! omg im screaming like a fan girl lmao, just caught up today. well actually, i watched through ep. 1 - 6 in two sitting. ahhh, regardless i love em love em! come on baby nadech/yaya :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot for the link of DJA wedding pics, how did i miss that topic?!! hehe. omg awwww they are soooooo cute,sweet, romantic. seeing it is killing me cause wanna see it so bad haha. agree with all of ya, those two guys can't compete to Nadech at all, i'll pick him anyday. beside love Fai, also love Nadech more, i remember felling in love with him when he first came to ratreesamosorm, beside his good looks and acting that is, is love his humor,playfulness,hyperness,seem down to earth, friendly and approachable guy, like when he speak e-saan cause shows he's proud of his hometown. nowadays funny guys seem to get to me more than those quiet shy guys, another guy that i'm in love with is Fluke ts5, beside that i love his acting and singing, is that he's funny,playful,friendly,down to earth,approachable so Nadech remind me of Fluke. i think these kind of guys are very charming and attractive. agree Nadech and YaYa remind me of Willy and Mew couple too. and want them to play good lakorns like Willy and Mew does. wanna see them play as prince and princess, re-make "thum hua jai pai soot la" will be a good idea, the wardrobe is pretty in here, pra'ek is a prince. they also remind me of Weir and Pancake cause like started off young acting together and became a famous pairs and then a real couple. so i was thinking maybe if Nadech and Yaya get to know eachother more by working together often (like Dal said one lakorn together every year will be great) they'll get closer and bond and then turn to love hehe.., wanna see them grow up together as cool kwan.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
dal, ur so sweet! thanks for still remembering me... i have caught up a little. im halfway through eipsode 4. ^_^

lovestar

sarNie Adult
if patapee lehrak is gonna air on the 26th that means that its in 9 days! not to long from now. but i will probably watch a little late from you guys coz it takes about half a week for my thai lakorns to get here (i dont like watching it over internet)! nooooooooooooo!!!!!!! im gonna be counting down.