4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

hippo

sarNie Adult
Oh, you MTEAM, 2M, M&M lovers, just when I decided to take a hiatus, you go off and create a MTEAM forum. I guess I'll have to join. Lol. I'm actually iffy about joining shipping clubs, but for M&M, I'll do it. You ladies can transfer all of the information I've shared about MTEAM there if you want to.

funfun, it's okay. Right now, I'm on my third week of the quarter, and I want to scream.

I will take a 1-2 week break from here, so I also won't be joining MTEAM forum until then. In a couple of weeks, I will also be visiting my friend for her birthday, and she has three novels that I've ordered. Two of them are Pathee Lei Ruk novels. Yes, I now have two copies of Pathapee Lei Ruk. It wasn't my initial intention to buy two, but well, now I can't say I'm disappointed, though I'm still bitter with Ethai Cd for such late delivery. Who wants me to make a rant topic about Ethai CD? :p Ahaee. Please say AYE. I want to vent.

As such, I am also thinking of translating parts of Pathapee Lei Ruk. Tell me you girls are interested naa.

Also, I read Mint's most recent interview. She also admitted that Boy and Mark teased her and that she respects Mark as an elder brother. Lol. Even if it was scripted though, you know their blushes were real. ;)

I'll see you ladies in 1-2 weeks naaa. I need to re-focus all of my attentions to my studies.

Awww Mint we're gonna miss you, hope to see you soon either here or in Mteam
Thanks for everything, you really have been making my day's awesome with Mteam translations :thumbsup:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
ok, so I know now if it's about mteam, I should post here.
I've got some pix of Mark, Mint and Yaya in the event 'open big wig 3' today.

soyee

sarNie Egg

there are a lot of actresses in this event,when take pictures together,YAYA is in the middle;
I want see more photo of mintc,and mintN is there,too

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, you MTEAM, 2M, M&M lovers, just when I decided to take a hiatus, you go off and create a MTEAM forum. I guess I'll have to join. Lol. I'm actually iffy about joining shipping clubs, but for M&M, I'll do it. You ladies can transfer all of the information I've shared about MTEAM there if you want to.

funfun, it's okay. Right now, I'm on my third week of the quarter, and I want to scream.

I will take a 1-2 week break from here, so I also won't be joining MTEAM forum until then. In a couple of weeks, I will also be visiting my friend for her birthday, and she has three novels that I've ordered. Two of them are Pathee Lei Ruk novels. Yes, I now have two copies of Pathapee Lei Ruk. It wasn't my initial intention to buy two, but well, now I can't say I'm disappointed, though I'm still bitter with Ethai Cd for such late delivery. Who wants me to make a rant topic about Ethai CD? :p Ahaee. Please say AYE. I want to vent.

As such, I am also thinking of translating parts of Pathapee Lei Ruk. Tell me you girls are interested naa.

Also, I read Mint's most recent interview. She also admitted that Boy and Mark teased her and that she respects Mark as an elder brother. Lol. Even if it was scripted though, you know their blushes were real. ;)

I'll see you ladies in 1-2 weeks naaa. I need to re-focus all of my attentions to my studies.
Thanks for the updates^^ Hehe. They cannot deny those real blushes, LOl. I bet Mint did have butterflies in her stomache too. :wub:

I would love to read bits from the novel esp. that PLR wasn't enough for me yet! LOl.

We will wait for you return MINTWIX^^ Have fun! Thanks for everything^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you^^ Woowww.. Yayyy! More of MTEAM... Love it! :wub: Yaya and Mint are so lovely!! What is Taew wearing! o_O LOl, also her hair is funny! So nice to see her again, I miss Taew... Hehe. Vicky is so beautiful!:) Mark's outfit look funny.. LOl but still very charming!! I want MTEAM photos together here toO! LOl.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the clip that RASA posted in TD thread but I will share here too^^
Mark with lovely Mint + Yaya! Hehe.

Where is Nadech! Pooey! Hehe. I want to see him there too next to Yaya! Ohhhy!! Hehe. </3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG! N'Mint looks soo gorgeous in black
to me Nong'Mint rocks the look with the big design at the front of her dress like the one that Yaya is wearing...sooo pretty!!
Mak&Mint makes me go baa

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
ok, so I know now if it's about Mteam, I should post here.
Heheh - I do got to other threads too (like "Tawan Duerd" - I think those pix belong there too ;) ). It's just that Boy was also there at the Elisees party so I thought it's better to post the pix from that event here. :)

Better still, maybe you can also post MTeam pix at "MTeam Fever" forum ? Do come join us! ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Have fun visiting and reading the novels!

Aye, rant all you want. ;)

YES! YES! YES! :thumbsup:

Mint, elder brothers don't look at you the way Mark does. That'd be incest in my book. :D

My turn will come soon, I'm sure (except that mine is work) :p

LOL - not only that we're OT buddies, now we're partners-in-crime too! :lol:

hippo

sarNie Adult
Mint looks HOT!!!!! absolutely gorgeous in those pics.
thanks for sharing

i was looking at one of the clips, and mint's heals aren't that high at all, i think she has a very nice body and face...ehehehhe

I guess they we're trying to dress Mark in a cowboy style suite, he's still hot though...lol