4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i have to say that i miss the whole hype about this lakorn but im happy that i just barely finished after getting readdicted to lakorns.. the story just pulled me in one after another.. hehe.. and of course i love all the couples.. so freaken cute!!! even though i am aum bias.. i have to say that i especially loved wayupak montra overall.. i like the others but wayupak montra was the only one that i didnt fastforward anything.. i was shocked myself lol.. but of course i love the whole series!!!.. i miss it already.. wahhhh...

oh.. even though i like the whole series.. i have to say that pathapee leh rak was my least favorite.. i forwarded so much..>_< but i like mark & mint in there though lol...

i thought everyone's acting was GREAT!!!!..<3

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Wayupak out of all of the series, but I didn't finish the last 3 epis until last week. Woah, after seeing the pictures above, I didn't realize that was Mint. I had to go back up and look @ it again. I thought she was Pok.

Chompoo's dress is cute and pretty. She looks gorgeous. And, I didn't think Yaya was shorter than Mint. What a height difference. Ughh to A Chaiya in the pic w/Mark. @ least Mark stood out and is most handsome in that photo. A should stay as a singer and not actor.

Aiko-I only watched the 1st epi of PLR. I couldn't continue. The storyline was horrible. Mark is too good of an actor for that kind of a storyline just didn't make sense to me.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I can upload it on sendspace or another source for you? There audio is blocked, sadly.. >.<
Would you do that ? Thanks!!

I'm not familiar with sendspace but never mind - let's just try it first. I'm always game for new things to learn.

P/S : So sorry for the late reply - must be bcoz I've been spending time at MTEam Fever lol! :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Would you do that ? Thanks!!

I'm not familiar with sendspace but never mind - let's just try it first. I'm always game for new things to learn.

P/S : So sorry for the late reply - must be bcoz I've been spending time at MTEam Fever lol! :D
LOL.. It's okay! It's starting to dead here too. I'm always at MTEAM fever 24/7.. Hehe^^

Actually I'll upload it over there:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooooaaa.. call me slow.. but.. i didn't know he was a singer... (the guy who played the hotel owner in barry&yaya's lakorn) .. i was actually a bit curious of him being a singer in the lakorn already but wow.. i didn't know he was the one who sang this song.. i like his voice <3 hehe..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
whooooaaa.. call me slow.. but.. i didn't know he was a singer... (the guy who played the hotel owner in barry&yaya's lakorn) .. i was actually a bit curious of him being a singer in the lakorn already but wow.. i didn't know he was the one who sang this song.. i like his voice <3 hehe..

Oh no.. Hehe, me too. I didn't know he was a singer until after the release of the OST for 4 Hua Jai. I was so amazed, his voice is really loving^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Noone seems to come here anymore :( I miss it here but then i have been too busy too

another MTEAM Vdo i just finished today! Enjoy na.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya is actually taller then mint. im pretty sure she was wearing heels in that pic, but she always looks narak!!
Oh yeah, actually that scene was the scene that Yaya was going up and down that's why she seems shorter.. Hehe. I think her and Mint are about the same height.

I miss this thread too^^ T___T No one does seem not to be here anymore, it was died down quite a bit but there is barely any one at MTEAM FEVER too though which is quite sad, I'm always there alone! T____T Hehe.

Thanks for the updates SMILEZ! I miss them even more and moreeeeee.. Aiiyooo!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I miss it here too.

your so good at making the vid ipsmilez. i love them all
thanks so much
Thank you all :)
this is what happens when you're waiting for them to have another lakorn together;
you make lotts and lotts of FANMADE mvs lol ahahah

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
this is what happens when you're waiting for them to have another lakorn together;
you make lotts and lotts of FANMADE mvs lol ahahah
I agree^^ I'm in the process of making a new one right now.

I tried working with Sony Vegas but it's too high tech. for me... o_O

Usually I can learn by myself but I think I will need major tutoring for Sony Vegas though.

I think for now I'll just stick with COREL, I love it anyhow^^

& Yes, I miss it here so much too.

Hope MINTWIX returns soon so we can get more MTEAM goodies! :wub: Hehe.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I miss mintwix too. Hope she'll be back soon.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen moey and kamey too lately. Where are you, dears ? :hiya: