[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Falada, I've download the window movie maker, but cannot edit. It keeps freezing... Suck.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So it happened.... I made a vid with the song Don't Make Me Love You Please - Meya Nonthawan :thumbup:

Naree Rissaya - Poodit&Saiparn - Don't Make Me Love You Please

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Cecilia, definitely we need a reunion ASAP, at least 2 more back to back. Watching in Khmer dubbed it's such a subtle but soulmate love!!! He is Sooo patient with her and love Saiparn as is. Poodith took the abuse it's his rang time in new Lakorn lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, we definitely need a reunion of the two and lots of bickering scenes between the two. Since this lakorn made a hit on the evening channel, I don't mind them being an evening lakorn again.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Yes everyday Benz and Mark, Mark give me the Ken T younger days vibe. I would actually like to see them in Ann T old Lakorn Loy Alai!!! Lots of bickering and lots of babies....Sarn???!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes everyday Benz and Mark, Mark give me the Ken T younger days vibe. I would actually like to see them in Ann T old Lakorn Loy Alai!!! Lots of bickering and lots of babies....Sarn???!!!
I'm surprised they haven't remake that by now. That's one of my favorites Ann T lakorn. I would love to see Benz and Mark K in that remake, but I doubt they will cast them if it ever gets remake. They would rather cast the more popular actors for that.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised they haven't remake that by now. That's one of my favorites Ann T lakorn. I would love to see Benz and Mark K in that remake, but I doubt they will cast them if it ever gets remake. They would rather cast the more popular actors for that.
Never underestimate fan base, I will write the script to save time lol. Who wants to sign petition? Probably now my second fave couple after Yadech lol!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Never underestimate fan base, I will write the script to save time lol. Who wants to sign petition? Probably now my second fave couple after Yadech lol!
I'll sign 100 petitions! Girl, you better get your script started. Lol. Okay, need to sign up for FB...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I want Mark and Benz in any drama that will only focus on their pair!!! But if it has everything.... all :attempt::kidnap:rsceneswslapandkisswilling| babyswin one drama!! YESSSS PLEASE..