[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Doesn't matter anymore because Benz made Saiparn the real Nangek. How well she played Saiparn in every scene and the emotions was so great that the audience loved her and they were understanding also felt sorry her. Lena is good too but it just her character that got annoying. I forgot about Napat/Saiparn!!! I want to see Benz and Ball paired together for a drama too!
I used to not watch Margie and Matt but seriously all their recent dramas made me love them.
Matt in Ka Badin with James Ma (Ch.3 2015), Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai with Grate Warintorn Panhakarn (Ch.3 2015) and Fai Lang Fai 2015 with Boy Pakorn Chatborirak (Ch.3 2015)
Margie in Phu Khong Yod Rak (2015) with Ter Chuntawit Thanasewee (Ch.3 2015), Tai Ngao Jan with Grate Warintorn Panhakarn (Ch.3 2015) and Bussaba Rae Fun with Warit Sirisantana (Ch.3 2016)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm a fan of Matt since Kamathep lakorn w Tye, but couldn't get into Ka Bandin. I'm not into those type of lakorn or wasn't into her pa'ek, but Matt is great in there. One day I'll go back and try to finished it. Lol.
For Margie, I just can't get through her lakorn. I'm very picky with ch3 actresses. Sorry, off topic. Back to Saiparn and Poodit...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i finally finished it....definitely not satisfied.

just how the heck did poodit fall in love with saipan??????? they barely had any time together?

alissaax

Those feeling develop over time, even though he was guilty and responsible for hurting her after they slept together because she lost almost everything after she found out why her father always hated her. He realised that she's isn't horrible and why she was acting the way she was. She was unhappy but she realised herself that whatever she did or how she acted hurt everyone, especially Nida,...

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
Benz and ball could have set this drama on fire whoo. Let me fan myself. We saw signs of some good chemistry, but with the storyline reversersceneswbabysw and ball having baby with saiparn... I'm done!:nut:

alissaax

Even after the lakorn ended, still can't stop watching this MV and listening to this song even tho the song is not in the lakorn. Lol.
@okaylove, do you mind translating this song for me when you do have free time? Thanks!!!
Sorry, I'm late but I forgot. And this song grew on me... I had it on repeat when translating

Song Title: When Conflict Pass By
Artist: Remind La-mun

When conflict pass by, I also understand in your character
Even though there's still confusion, I am ready to keep endure
In case that you will know already, love that I have all over my heart.
I will keep and store to give, give to you only
I will ignore the story, when what bad terms pass by
I will agree to count one again, every time that I have to be disappointed
In case that you will know already, love that I have is serious
I can agree to everything, that you want
Some words that I can never tell
But I believe you may see clearly, no need to say it out
From every actions, I am able to do
One day you may know me
When conflict pass by, also I and you understand each other
I never think to be afraid and be ready to embrace you save
Let you know already, love that I have all over my heart.
I will keep and store to give, give to you only

sarN

sarNie Granny
i finally finished it....definitely not satisfied.

just how the heck did poodit fall in love with saipan??????? they barely had any time together?
He saw the other side of Saiparn while living together. And he saw how crazy & murderous Nida were toward the family , therefore , it easy for him to fall out of love & start over w/ Saiparn & also they have a child together , his feelings had change & wanted to be a family. You can say he felt responsible for Saiparn & their child but you can tell toward the end he was reluctant to go take care Nida (he only agreed b/c of Napa & Saiparn) b/c he had a change of heart , he doesn't run to Nida like he use to , he loved Saiparn now. I think they balance each other out . Both are head strong & stubborn but they do lisent to each other , especially, Saiparn , there many scene where she have no choice but to follow Poodit's order & decision LOL , she been tame.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@okaylove, better late than never. Haha. Thank you again for translating the song for me! I really like that song b/c it had a romantic sound and a bit upbeat to it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn was great from the beginning to the middle. They've done a good job on building a backstory for Saiparn. If you were to rewrite this, how would you change the 2nd half of the lakorn? This lakorn just leaves us to the imagination. Lol

I would change.... starting at the part where Poodit came back to Nida from the countryside. He went to have a talk w Nida and told her he needs more time and cannot marry her at the moment. Nida agreed and go overboad to study as she intended(I want to keep Nida's character nice and sweet ATM). Napat staying w Saiparn to help take care of her, but his heart is still with Nida. 5yrs have passed... Saiparn and Nipat have decided to come back home to visit and help with Napat's sick aunt for a few days. Poodit coincidentally stop by Nida's house to dop off gifts for her parents and see a little girl running in the lawn. Saiparn ran out to the lawn calling out "my sweet child where are you?". That's where Poodit and Saiparn standing face to face in shock. At that moment Poodit realized he have a child w Saiparn. He is filled with anger and disappointed with himself. He is still mad at Saiparn for causing him to R her that night and hid her pregnancy(I just want to see the tension between the lead so I would add a lot of tension scenes. Lol). Saiparn would not let her child talk to Poodit. She took her child in the house and told Poodit to stay away from them. Poodit went home and told his mom everything and had planned to go back the next day. The next morning he went back to the house to see Saiparn early in the morning getting ready to leave with their child. Right there and then, he knew Saiparn would not let him into their lives. So he came up with a plan/proposal Saiparn cannot refuse. He said... "You have two options... You two go live with me or I can just take my child home today. I have all the money and power to break you part from our child if I want to. I'm being nice here so please make it easy on yourself". Saiparn have no choice, but to agreed to Poodit. They both went to live in Poodit's house. Saiparn is mad and angry b/c she's forced to stay in a place where she feels trap. As the days goes by, she see the father/daughter bonding which made her heart soften. She tried to avoid Poidit, but can't get away due to their child involvement(I would add a lot of sweet scenes during the time at Poodit's house) hehe. They were getting along until the day when Nida return to claim what was "rightfully" hers. That's when I would add crazy Nida back into the picture. Lol

Last edited:

alissaax

@sarN, I have ideas for fan fiction, but don't know how to write. My writing is terrible. Lol
Write one!!!!! Doesn't matter if you can't write well.. practice makes perfect. Just sharing your work with a few others that will enjoy it, is good. I used to write but I stopped, I had personal problems plus started suffering with anxiety and depression and the feedbacks I got was please update hurry up so I just stop.
I've already started one with Poodit and Saiparn but I want the setting to be present/modern.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@okaylove, I would have to go back to school to taking a writing class first. Most of time I don't know what I'm writing about, it just doesn't make sense. Lol. Beside, I'm too busy w/ work. I would love to read your Fanfic though:)

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
It can't be that bad ?? I wrote fiction since I was 12 years old ..online , it was kiddie writing, back then there was no auto correct LOL . I was an awful speller !!! If you look at the forum you will see miss spell words!! No member caught it till now after 10 years.

alissaax

That why I started writing to enjoy it and stress.. I don't know how well this writing will be cause I'm subbing the drama and I have my major fashion project for college.

alissaax

English is my main language I use to speak and write but I have horrible english sometimes when I speak and write.