[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just rewatched that scene where Poodit waited for Saiparn to take her to see her dad. When she came out, he look at her up and down smiling saying she looks nice. Awe.. That made me smile too :love::icon12::cheer:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The scene when he was waiting her to take her to her father and she was being stubborn... Ep28 part1. :love:

alissaax

It's not the first time but I should be fine now that I upgraded my phone and plan so I have more data to use. My phone and my mother's phone are billed together and it's usually one of us that used over our limit.

alissaax

I really want to see the scenes from the ending credit that they cut off!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
We should start one soon before we lose the inspiration. I've never started one before but will love to participate. Maybe I can make a fanmade and start from there?
Hope you do. I can only write FF but MV no talent! Lol

Falada

sarNie Adult
You should give credits and change it up a bit. :) And it shouldn't since you're not doing it for money.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Have you guys watched the original? It's my top 5. Nampeung Satan is #1 for me, it's so bad but soo good too lol. Ok will brainstorm some ideas, I would totally remove P'ek hooking up with a cougar, his aunt's friend from my adaptation. Of course my purpose isn't monetary just a fan obsessed lol. Here is to Benz and Mark fantasy reunion.

alissaax

@Mz_Em you should be fine.... you're not selling your work for profits.. There's a "writer and her sister" on wattpad that is writing "original book" inspired by "thai dramas" and publishing their work. From what I've read one is basically quite similar to the drama with Joy Vicki Noo Lek and Benz, Spinsters vs. Casanovas. But I haven't seen the full drama only the beginning and ending so I'm not sure how similar they are

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Have you guys watched the original? It's my top 5. Nampeung Satan is #1 for me, it's so bad but soo good too lol. Ok will brainstorm some ideas, I would totally remove P'ek hooking up with a cougar, his aunt's friend from my adaptation. Of course my purpose isn't monetary just a fan obsessed lol. Here is to Benz and Mark fantasy reunion.
Yes, I have seen the original! One of my favorites of Ann T lakorn. I agreed, I didn't like pa'ek hooking up with his aunts friend either. I find the beginning boring though. Didn't like seeing her sister get abuse and all. To me, this lakorn was so memorable because of the Khmer title(Same Snai Alai).

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I have seen the original! One of my favorites of Ann T lakorn. I agreed, I didn't like pa'ek hooking up with his aunts friend either. I find the beginning boring though. Didn't like seeing her sister get abuse and all. To me, this lakorn was so memorable because of the Khmer title(Same Snai Alai).
Is it still on YouTube? I'm Khmer lol, maybe rewatched a little then start writing with the newbies as my inspiration

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watched a good khmer dubbed lakorn for a while. The last one I watched was with Nok C. and Joy S. I have no idea why I watched the whole lakorn all the while thinking he is old looking and Joy looks like his daughter lol.

I mght give this a try in Khmer but maybe only pranang parts.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye, that was during Mayura days. Gosh, I missed their dubbing. They were the one that got me hook on lakorns. Nok didn't look that bad in that lakorn w Joy S. Lol. Damn, that's along time ago. Yeah give this lakorn a try. Just ff all the others besides the leads scenes. Not sure you're gonna like srok Khmer's dubbing though. They're not good, but understandable. Something about this lakorn that draws me in so much. Maybe the lack of Saiparn/Poodit screen time that I want so much or Benz's acting. Lol