[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@sarN Hopefully!!!! You will! Though tomorrow it starts like 15mins earlier.

EP 20 IS UP ON YOUTUBE..
Replaying Saiparn and Poodit moments. They're finally developing some feelings for each other.:cheer::aaaaa::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::love:

val

sarNie Adult
Y do they have to focus so much on useless nida, napat, the crazy stupid dad and that stiff mom of poohdit? I want more sences of saiparn and poohdit, how could they develop feelings for one another when they hardly spend time together n the episode is just to short need to make it longer

I hope saiparn will never forgive her dad if the truth comes out that she his real daughter

Last edited:

alissaax

Even though there wasn't much scenes of them together... We saw some feelings from Poodit before, jealously and worrying towards her a few times even if it's because he feels guilty aswell. He never saw her calm and caring side, and he's seeing and experiencing another side of her. And she was always never nice or welcoming to towards him but she's starting to let go and allow him to care for her even if it's cause she's pregnant. And she can't go home, he took her in even though his mother isn't welcoming her and against any relationship between Poodit and Saiparn. He's trying to protect her from Sirikanya and his mother, and he's still trying to find the truth about her mother cheating.
They're all not perfect characters, and sometimes people just fall in love easily...... Especially in dramas!

sarN

sarNie Granny
You can see Saiparn calm down a bit when Poodit was telling her to stay at the company b/c here Sirikanya & his mom won't bother her & if she need anything to get /w his secretary . Poodit still look harsh toward her while you can see Saiparn soften up.

alissaax

Probably cause she kept telling him to go away whenever he went to see her!!!! Angry and yelling everytime they met!!! Hahahahaaa!!!:risas3:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I think Poodith still is harsh on Saiparn because he don't know how to express his feeling and also don't forget that he thought he love Nida only.
As for Saiparn to mad at hers father, I don't think she ever was mad at him from the begining. You can see that she want to hurt hers aunt and sister only because they took all the love from her father from her. Saiparn was rai because she wanted hers father's care and love that Nida got.

Please, give us some more Poodith and Saiparn or else I will think Napat and Saiparn was the actual pair. lol
For god sake, they are a pair in here but hardly has enough scenes! The eps are so short!Arrggg

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Poodit was playful today was gonna feed her when she dont want to eat anymore. And they were falling on her bed together. So their love,care,softness will progress

cecilia

Staff member
I think Poodith still is harsh on Saiparn because he don't know how to express his feeling and also don't forget that he thought he love Nida only.
As for Saiparn to mad at hers father, I don't think she ever was mad at him from the begining. You can see that she want to hurt hers aunt and sister only because they took all the love from her father from her. Saiparn was rai because she wanted hers father's care and love that Nida got.

Please, give us some more Poodith and Saiparn or else I will think Napat and Saiparn was the actual pair. lol
For god sake, they are a pair in here but hardly has enough scenes! The eps are so short!Arrggg
More like Nida and Napat because we get more scenes of them than Poodit/Saiparn. Also, the lakorn focus more on Nida going crazy like this since day one of the episode ... at this point, I feel like Nida is the annoying n'ek lol

You can see Saiparn calm down a bit when Poodit was telling her to stay at the company b/c here Sirikanya & his mom won't bother her & if she need anything to get /w his secretary . Poodit still look harsh toward her while you can see Saiparn soften up.
I can't read him either ... maybe it's the acting *hear that, Mark?*

alissaax

Poodit can't express his feelings and act..... :risas3:

God Dammit I need to sleep! But I'm still on instagram.

val

sarNie Adult
I'm not rooting for napat and saiparn cause it won't be fair to saiparn for napat only have nida in his eyes head n heart. Napat promised saiparn that he will take cares of her and her baby but the instant nida went crazy, he forgot about saiparn and his promise

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup , Poodit can't really act or express anything really but Saiparn make up for it b/c i only pay attention to her expression & emotion HAHAHA

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my..even though I really wasn't that into Mark's acting,I find the scene where he wanted to feed Saiparn cute somehow.
Saiparn really did make up for the acting, she has full of emotions and can express it really well.

I don't ship Napat with Saiparn anymore also, Napat is indeed a gentleman but he is so much into Nida and now have forgot my Saiparn.
It's understandable though, I mean, he helped Saiparn who he doesn't love. Of course he will rush to help Nida when she need him, he loves her!

Nida is wayyyy crazier than Saiparn ever could be and more evile than Saiparn also. Saiparn could never hurt hers father but Nida....I don't want to spoil anymore.lol

alissaax

Like seriously having this feeling that everything will happen so quickly and the drama will end within next week or week after.

The only character that's worth watching the most is Saiparn.... Because we understand her character the most
.. Why she acts and talks the way she does.. Why she had so much hatred for her aunty and Nida.... Why she was so lonely... Why she was jealous of Nida..... Because Saiparn just wanted her father's love and devotion that he only gave Nida all their life. Along comes Poodit that showered Nida with love and affection. That only made Saiparn more jealous that Nida was receiving more love and attention....from someone else.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, we all get it that Nida is going crazy over a guy and she has all the help from her family... Where Saiparn has no one so they should start focusing on Poodit/Saiparn love development. I'll be disappointed if they don't have much love development:confused12::)

BDotTee

sarNie Egg
Omg the preview for the next episode! The anticipation! The truth is finally revealed! Now Saiparn and Pudit scenes are evolving and getting better! Can't wait for the next episode!

alissaax

Their feelings are slowly developing without them realising.... Even though he thinks the only person he loves is Nida.

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:finally some cute scene of saiparn and poohdit. I stay up just to watch it live @ 530amwilling|slapandkissslapandkissslapandkissslapandkiss! lol,! they better have more of saiparn and poohdit tomorrow. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:babyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswslapandkissslapandkissslapandkissslapandkissslapandkissslapandkiss