[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omfg the scene with Sirikanya, Poodit's mother, his assistant and Saiparn was funny, the comebacks exchanged between each character! :risas3:

So_teddy

sarNie Egg
Ughh.. the flashback which Saiparn's dad thought his wife cheated but she didn't and the abuse neglect Saiparn and her mom which make him remember the thing he did to them.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I know! I never know if I like Nida being catatonic or not because once she's not all still and frozen, all she does is scream. Wow, the previews for next week is crazy. Saiparn barely gets recognition from the dad then his accident happens. Wth is with that minion of Sirikanya and I wonder who's gonna save Saiparn. Dang, so many things happened today.

Can someone summarize the conversation between Saiparn, Poodit's mother, Sirikanya, and the secretary at the company? I woke up to the part where Saiparn got slapped. It's great how she fought back and didnt' take another one. Love Saiparn as n'ek. She's not someone that you can walk over.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aww , man , I miss it . Too sleepy loll .I only saw the last part where Nida woke up screaming & ran to her dad & cling to him, asking do he hate Saiparn but he couldn't answer. She going crazy b/c she think the dad is being taken from her LOL she can't handle losing the person she love to her own sister.

alissaax

I wasn't paying much attention cause I was facetiming with my older sister and 11 week old niece...whom was sucking her fist and refused her dummy/pacifier..

Sirikanya and Poodit's mother were going to go into Saiparn's room but the assistant tried to stop them, saying she must listen to her bosses' orders and her boss is only Poodit. Sirikanya called her ugly, and comparing them that she's better cause of her family etc ...and the assistant said oh she's pretty but Poodit's mother said no only hired you to work for my son because you're not pretty. Saiparn came out, argued and stood up for the assistant. ......That's all I remember.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Aww, Saiparn's great. She'll fight for the people on her side. God, the mom is so taken in with Sirikanya. Thanks for whatever summary you can give us non Thai speakers. There's not a lot of hope that this will get subbed so I'll take what I can get. You're lucky, got two great things to watch, this lakorn and your lil niece.

alissaax

You're welcome! Even though theyre not the most accurate translations. I'm glad to spread the love and help some people understand certain part of the drama!
:icon12: I'm totally obessed with her and spoiling her alot. My phone is full of her right now, I need a new memory card and more space. And I had a habit of screenshoting and saving photos of kidols and fashion stuff.

The man is a doctor... Psychologist, ithink. He was helping Saiparn's mother with her states of mind because she was stressing that she wasn't able to perform well as a wife and mother due to her health.

alissaax

No sweet scenes of Poodit and Saiparn then??
He yelled at her during the fight with Sirikanya, his mother and the assistant... But he was worried about her fighting and her being pregnant...
He told her that her father knows the truth about her mother......
I may have missed a few cause I was facetiming for a while with my sister and niece

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, the flashback with the stupid dad was pretty sad. He remembered how badly he treated his wife and everything bad that he said to her then he had flashbacks about all the scenes where he mistreated Saiparn.
So Poodit was the one that got the truth ball rolling right? Investigating into the mom's background and finding out about the doctor. That's something good that he did for Saiparn at least. Lol, not good for Nida at all. She's having an episode again from knowing that Saiparn will come back and the dad will not be totally on her side anymore.
This is such a great show. So different!

alissaax

I don't think I can patiently wait til Monday night for the next episode. And by the rate eveything is going it will probably really end soon....

sarN

sarNie Granny
With Poodit help in resolving the truth about her mother & clearing out her name , it's like removing years of thorn from Saiparn 's heart . She have a place in the house/family now , don't know if ya' ladies ever notice but every picture in the house consists of Narin,Nida,Dad &Aunt
.Saipar doesn't even get to eat w/ the family.

alissaax

Rewatched cause I missed parts while I was facetiming too.

:cursing2: :bash:
God Dammit.......I realised what Sirikanya is going to do.