[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
STRONG LANGUAGE AHEAD PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

I honestly can't pity Nida. If there were some other circumstances that lead her to become that way then maybe, but the fact that it is all over a guy. Gimme a fucking break lol. Not only that, but a guy who fucking raped your older sister. Have some class and dignity. Even Saiparn who everyone labelled as the bad person has more class and dignity than Nida does.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm so over Nida right now, still wanting and yearning for Poodit. I blame Poodit, he kept giving Nida hope that they would marry, and in the end it was still only hurting her more. And Nida becomes so vengeful just because Saiparn took Poodit from her. Yes, Saiparn wanted to hurt Nida but Saiparn never wanted to steal Poodit. She just want to break them apart, so Nida would be unhappy and hurt like herself most of her life. Everyone kept loving Nida, and Saiparn felt no one really loved or cared for her. Nida this, Nida that... Nong Nida that, Nong Nida.....Nong Nida this. Nida, Nida, Nida, Nida! But Saiparn is also hurting because of it and feeling sorry towards Nida.
Like the aunty said that fate might be testing them, or the begining of everything that's happening right now must be because of the mistakes in the past that's causing all the misery and pain for everyone. ...............The father and Aunty, Saiparn's mother. History repeating itself.

Last edited:

val

sarNie Adult
Napa is a doctor, shouldn't he know that being stressful is not good for a pregnant woman or was stress + pregnant not good not being taught to doctors during that time period?

alissaax

นารีริษยา the official facebook update

Translations

Turn on TV, wait together for Entertainment News Desk. Manthep, Saiparn and Panida are ready!

Last edited:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
How much attention do she wants, lol. Agree that Saiparn has more dignity than her and already feeling sorry for what she has done.
And Nida is like what she has become just because of a guy?!

From summary there will be scenes of Saiparn and Poodith in this ep, 20.
They are starting to vacillate with each other as Poodith get to see the mother side of Saiparn and yes, Nida is all crazy and yearning for Poodith and she even cut hers hand to kill herself.

Need more Saiparn and Poodith to see their developement.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Hi!
Is there anyone subbing this lakorn? Thank you in advance. Would like to give it a try. :)
I don't think there is anyone subbing this lakorn.
You should give it a try, this lakorn is very good to be with just newbies.

alissaax

I really read the summary for tonight! Manager finally updated it for Ep20.

It's about to start soon!!!
:aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' yup, I didn't see the beginning so I'm not sure what happens but Saiparn want to leave & Poodit try to stop her & they fall in bed together LOL the good part is when the mom came in & saw them HAHAHA. IMG_20160721_091355.jpg

alissaax

Freaking Sirikanya and Poodit's mother were bothering her again... Sirikanya was like she slept around and she doesn't know her real father.
Like seriously the mother should be happy she's getting her grandchild she wants!! But no she can't see Saiparn is a different person.

And omfg Yess!!! Narin finally realises the real Sirikanya!!!

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Poodit took Saiparn out the house to live at a differen place (the company). Where he can keep an eye on her & away from his mom/Sirikanya lolll

alissaax

God Dammit!!! I get the feeling it's going to end soon.. Everything is going by so quickly. They decided to have a preview for tomorrow ...The truth about Saiparn's mother is out tomorrow!

Now I won't be able to focus in class and on my project!!!!

:BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didn't see the last part . Connection cut off lol . It ok though, at least I got to see the bed scene .:fighting12:

alissaax

At less Saiparn is slowly opening up to freaking Poodit. She seemed thankful he took her away from his mother and Sirikanya.

In the preview, there was Sirikanya and Poodit's mother trying to get into Saiparn's room but Poodit's assistant blocking them... And the mystery man that Sirikanya kept hiring, reveals the truth about Saiparn's mother to Manthep and everyone. That's all I can remember right now.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Man, I wish youtube would upload it now.
I can't wait to watch, just reading the bed scene and the cap make me giggle all the time that my sister has to ask what am i looking at..lol

alissaax

Hahahaaha I'm trying to look through the hashtag on instagram but there's nothing new I can only see stuff posted from 21hrs ago in the hashtag :crybaby2: