[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

crystal28***

http://m.3761.com/group/mobile-do-topic-id-6448
ep 15 too little about Saipan , poohdit and Nappat:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
and Nappat love Nida too much , he is not going to love Saipan:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
I want to see how Poohdit develope love for Saipan and how saipan will develope love for Poohdit;);););)

crystal28***

http://m.3761.com/group/mobile-do-topic-id-6448
I actually like Saipan to be with Nappat, but it is not going to happen,because Nappat love Nida

sarN

sarNie Granny
Did I miss something? They found out she pregnant?? Man, that other girl, what her name is loll soo nosey .

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@sarN I'm not sure about other time zone, cause for me it starts at 10:35pm here in Sydney and goes on for an hr but last night I just sat through Wiwa Wawoon

@Koy123 @tweedaly You're welcome...

there's probably at less another 10+ episodes til ending. Because in an interview P'Kai or one of the cast when they were at the live concert said we're mid way through the story. It's either on seesan or the actual concert on stage during the interview part.
10+ is plenty of time for Saiparn and Poodit. We're already seeing him trying to take care of her... he's bringing things for her but to scared to approach her. Like he said to Napat, he can't go back living the same and pretend nothing happened.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It was really sweet of Pudit to bring Saiparn things she loves.
I know right. I think he's starting to like Saiparn. You can see how he's falling out of love with Needa because after she went crazy and stuff he saw a side to her he never knew she had.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pudit liked Nida, but not in loved. Where Napat is in love and he grew up with Nida. He has a deeper feeling towards Nida and willing to accept her flaws. Any man seeing Nida like that would run the other way. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
10more episodes?? I hope they focus on Saiparn and Pudit for at least 4 episodes out of the 10.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i remember one of Vee's lakorn w/ Tangmo , man , the plot was good but NO chemtry or interact or romance bwt the lead beside the fact she is pregnant w/ his child & he must take care of them lolll--i hope to see romance in this one .

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Its too short I hardly see saiparn and poodit. But I love this lakorn. Annoying needa and sirikarn. Poodit is caring for saiparn cus he feels guilty. But that usually turns to love. What's the saying. Kwarm huk ma jark kwarm song sarn gun. Love blossoms when it is nurture

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Needa is going psycho because she's received all the loves and care she wants through life, and now that something she wanted or liked isn't the way she wants it to be, she is turning psycho or showing her true colors. I honestly can't feel bad for a girl who lets a man change her into a bad person because she is no longer with him lol. If it were me, I would raise my neck and walk away with confidence and tell him he doesn't deserve me... not go psycho over him. Saiparn was raped and now has the carry the weight of ridicule all alone.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i remember one of Vee's lakorn w/ Tangmo , man , the plot was good but NO chemtry or interact or romance bwt the lead beside the fact she is pregnant w/ his child & he must take care of them lolll--i hope to see romance in this one .
That's suck... I hope they don't do the same for this lakorn. I haven't been thus addicted to lakorn in a while.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Needa is going psycho because she's received all the loves and care she wants through life, and now that something she wanted or liked isn't the way she wants it to be, she is turning psycho or showing her true colors. I honestly can't feel bad for a girl who lets a man change her into a bad person because she is no longer with him lol. If it were me, I would raise my neck and walk away with confidence and tell him he doesn't deserve me... not go psycho over him. Saiparn was raped and now has the carry the weight of ridicule all alone.
Nida needs real talk about relationships and disappointment in life. She's too spoil to accept the truth. Let's smack some sense into her. Lol