[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
She already show sign in today esp . I think Poodit will find out she pregnant before the wedding , there was a spoiler scene he talk to the brother & said Saiparn is pregnant w/ his child.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Dang ladies I only been gone for a day at work we jump 2 pages up. This lakorn is pulling more and more viewers each time I come back and check. Yeah today episode was short and a cliffhanger. They need more on scenes of saiparn and poodit unstead of all the other unnecessary characters like annoying narin girlfriend hiring someone to hurt bokkaew.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm digging this lakorn. lol. currently on ep 10 and the dad is such an a** to saiparn. nida is so annoying too with her attachment to poodit.

crystal28***

http://m.3761.com/group/mobile-do-topic-id-6448
From what I remember is Saiparn came in to tell him that Nida was hugging and holding hands with Napat, Nidas loves Napat more than him and that Napat is better. He calls her a liar, Nida loves him and she's a jealous person that she only hurts others to satify her evilness. She says no one would be interest in him if he's drunk, and he replies.. are you really interested in me?
thank you

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Caught of bit of today's episode live. Not going to spoil it but the dad will always be an a**h*le. Yes, Saiparn is starting to show the symptoms. How long will it be before she finds out??? Does anyone know or read spoilers? Also Sirikanya is so annoying. She doesn't know how to mind her own business, always wondering what's the situation between Needa, Saiparn, and Poodit.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What did Napat wrote to Pudit about Saiparn?
He told Poodit in the letters that Saiparn isn't sad and crying like before and starting to become her old self. It was difficult for her living there at first but she's adjusting well and enjoying doing stuff with people in the village. To not worry, he'll look after Saiparn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
What time it air ? I want to watch it live , hopefully, I wake up in time , I just need to stop looking at gaymen on IG at night & just go to sleep loll

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@tweedaly
Tomorrow night, Napat thinks Saiparn is pregnant because of her symptoms. He asks questions but she refuses to answer and get check up. She knows but won't accept the truth. Narin Porkeaw and Na'nun will be visiting... I think everyone else finds out next week when the wedding happens

@sarN
7:35pm Thai local time Mon-Thurs. 7:15pm Fri.

val

sarNie Adult
Ok, Anymore scenes of nida, the dad and sirikanya and I'll go nuts, come on I need more of saiparn n poohdit. For sure napat will not have any feelings for saiparn other tan petty her cause his love for nida is too deep

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
He told Poodit in the letters that Saiparn isn't sad and crying like before and starting to become her old self. It was difficult for her living there at first but she's adjusting well and enjoying doing stuff with people in the village. To not worry, he'll look after Saiparn.
Thank you!

crystal28***

I just finish watching ep 14, I think Nappat and Poohdit knew that saipan is 'tonk'( pregnant)

crystal28***

the last part from ep 14 where Saipan fainted and Poohdit carried Saipan home where Nappat is and later Saipan awakened and walked out from her room
and then Poohdit stand up( he was sitting with Nappat at a table) and looked at SAipan , I can see that Poohdit and Nappat know that Saipan is prego