[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
It seen like Napa character is there just to make Poodit jealous of every girl he with lol. I wonder how Saiparn goin win over everyone hearts , she still feisty but not so vengeful, I want her to be vengeful & n'rai

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Napat will see the sweeter side of Saiparn, and Saiparn will open up to Napa because of his kindness...... Poodit will be secretly going to see Saiparn cause he's worried about her and starts to feel jealous about the closeness between Saiparn and Napat.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so glad more people has become interested in this lakorn. :p Thank god, I wasn't the only one who taught Nida's acting for her cry was annoying, It actually started since her shocking scene of discovering Poodit and Saiparn...got to stop reading here~ so much spoilers, since I haven't finished watching the recent episode yet.

*Fun Fact: I just watched one of Saiparn's interview and she clearly stated that her favorite inspired actress is Janie Tienphosuwan! :icon12:

alissaax

Cast singing @ ครอบครัวดนตรี Live Concert
Starts at about 42mins

Mark - หัวใจให้เธอ Ost.สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ - ไอซ์ ศรัณยู | Hua Jai Hai Tur - Ice Sarunyu
Benz, Lina & Pim - รักออกฤทธิ์ Ost.รักออกฤทธิ์ - โย่ง อาร์มแชร์ | Ruk Auk Rit - Yong Armchair
Ohm - ที่จริงฉันก็เจ็บ Ost.ลมซ่อนรัก - ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ | Tee Jing Chun Gor Jep - Nadech
Benz & Ball - เปลี่ยนเป็นรัก Ost.รักต้องอุ้ม - นนท์ ธนนท์ | Bplian Bpen Ruk - Non Thanon
Ball - หัวใจซื้อไม่ได้ Ost.เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ - ฟลุ๊ค 60 Miles | Hua Jai Seu Mai Dai - Fluke 60 Miles

Last edited:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Napat will see the sweeter side of Saiparn, and Saiparn will open up to Napa because of his kindness...... Poodit will be secretly going to see Saiparn cause he's worried about her and starts to feel jealous about the closeness between Saiparn and Napat.
Really?!!! Can't wait then. Give me more spoiler please...

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
It will be really interesting to see how Saiparn and Poodith witll fall for each other.
I just hope it's not because of the child, I mean if it's because of the child, it will look like they don't love each other but are together for the sake of the child.
Somehow Saiparn and Napat look good too, Napat is really good person while Poodith is swaying back and forth don't know what to do with his problems that he make..If he don't know then let Saiparn and Napat be together. lol

Why isn't manager uploading the summary of each part for this lakorn anymore.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm so glad more people has become interested in this lakorn. :p Thank god, I wasn't the only one who taught Nida's acting for her cry was annoying, It actually started since her shocking scene of discovering Poodit and Saiparn...got to stop reading here~ so much spoilers, since I haven't finished watching the recent episode yet.

*Fun Fact: I just watched one of Saiparn's interview and she clearly stated that her favorite inspired actress is Janie Tienphosuwan! :icon12:
I'm glad more people have been watching it too. I remember you did a summary on ep 1 and I read that and began watching this lakorn. I also saw that interview, she sang a bit in there and I thought she had a nice singing voice.

alissaax

I came across the teaser and summary while searching up summary for Raeng Tawan on youtube.

Tonights episode is so fin!! Napat and Saiparn.... Poodit secretly watching at the ending. This week is going to be so good!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, this show is so underrated and good. Being in the countryside is good for Saiparn. She was actually shown kindness and is smiling more. Lol, I don't know what Napat said for her to walk off but that was funny. It's funny too that Poodit is the only one that wants to know how Saiparn is doing. Napat is Poodit's informer about how she's doing. Her family is not even getting letters like him.

alissaax

Yeah, this show is so underrated and good. Being in the countryside is good for Saiparn. She was actually shown kindness and is smiling more. Lol, I don't know what Napat said for her to walk off but that was funny. It's funny too that Poodit is the only one that wants to know how Saiparn is doing. Napat is Poodit's informer about how she's doing. Her family is not even getting letters like him.
When she was watering the garden... He said if the aunties say to do something just do it don't be naughty

And when he was cleaning her wounds on her hand, she refused to take meds when he told her to take some

Last edited:

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Saiparn looks more happy when she is away from her home. She and Napat are so cute together. Saiparn in truth is kind girl, she is feisty and sharp mouth because of her dad who alway shout at her.

val

sarNie Adult
Looking at Benz from curtain angles she reminds me of tangmo.
True, wen I first saw her I thought she looks like tangmo from some angles. And the part where poohdit looking at saiparn and napat from afar, was that a little jealousy I scent coming out from him?