[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww it was sad , poor Saiparn , she have to live out in the country side when she use to live in luxury . soo sad the way she cry :(. nida was annoying when she goes crazy after hearing Saiparn might return & got the dad work up and he slap the stepmom , even though she went to apology to the mom later on and that it was ok if Saiparn return to the house , some how i feel she only doing that because she confident that Poodit won't waiver in their relationship .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's sad for Saiparn, but it's better for her to live in the country side, then to live w her dad and see/get all the hates from him. That way she can clear her mind and move forward.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
at first it may be sad, but I think it will be better for Saiparn to live far away from her dad. Did Poodit hire some detective who will found out what really happend in the past about Saiparn mother in today episode? As for Nida she is so annoying I can´t stand her and her attitude toward her mother. She cares only about herself. Everytime she and her dad appear in scene I just fast forward it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is Pudit gonna follow Saiparn to the countryside in this week episode. In that scene where Saiparn tried to hang herself was it because she found out she's pregnant?

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Now that Saiparn is living in the country side with Napat, I'm starting to ship Saiparn and Napat together. Before starting the lakorn, I saw a few scenes of them in the countryside together in the ost video and thought they looked good together.

Agree that Needa was annoying today. She just wants everything her way and for everyone to pay attention to her. Although she "appeared nice" in the beginning, her true colors are starting to show if not then the monster inside her is coming out.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Saiparn and Napat does look good together. In the ost, looks like she did developed some feeling towards Napat. It's very nice of him to go look after Saiparn in the countryside.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah he did ! we might find out if Saiparn is the real daughter soon haha. so , if Saiparn live in country side , does this mean when she pregrang she come to the wedding & reveal it ? As a revenge ? Ohhhhh that be coooll.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Is Pudit gonna follow Saiparn to the countryside in this week episode. In that scene where Saiparn tried to hang herself was it because she found out she's pregnant?
I think Saiparn does try to hang herself but I don't know for what reason. I was watching a video talking about this lakorn and as I recall there was a short scene where I saw her touching her stomach before hanging herself so maybe that could be it. Who knows if Pudit is going to follow her soon. But I feel that when the wedding between Pudit and Needa occurs, the truth about Saiparn being pregnant might come out then the chasing after Saiparn might start.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i saw the video where Nida was taken to the countryside w/ Napa, Saiparn & Poodit . It look like they were on good turn . This mean it's coming to an end after the wedding ? Darn , i want more lovey dovey scene --- or if it's possible to get one ? Saiparn & Poodit relationship look rocky though & they're completely a stranger toward each other HAHA

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
I think when she found about being pregnant she try to hang herself but nanny and Napat come and stop her from that, then she go to Nida wedding and fell, maybe she miscarriage and they found out that she is pregnant. And Nida go crazy again. Later dad found out truth about Saiparn is his daughter, he got shocked and became paralyzed HAHAHA
I ship Saiparn and Napat more than Saiparn and Poodit

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh no.... Poor Saiparn, if she gets a misscarrge. I hope they show a better development between Saiparn and Pudit's relationship.