[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
Anyone know why the original girl that play Saiparn was taken out ? I saw pictures of her fliming some scene already.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah the good ones are not long enough. Is this an evening lakorn then? I thought it's ch3 sister channel.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What I know is 3SD CH28 has old Ch3 dramas replaying. Wiwa Wawoon is airing before Naree Rissaya. And there also a old drama with Mario and Taew.
Naree Rissaya is the second drama produced and aired for the channel
I wish the episodes are longer too but they already have scheduled programmes before these new dramas for the channel came

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
The original girl was in the Ch8 drama called Philiang. I remember watching it. Her name was Catherine Meads. You know what I found funny though was the girl in here who played Sirikanya (the annoying girl who's always wearing red lipstick and is trying to get close to Narin) was in that Ch8 lakorn too. She was Catherine's best friend in there, I'm pretty sure and she wasn't annoying in there.

alissaax

Catherine Meads. The girl that is Sirikanya is in the same ch8 drama which is produced by May Fuang ....

sarN

sarNie Granny
Never saw any of their lakorn . I only watch certain lakorn , all depends if it have any of my theme or not loll unless they are eye candy ^^^

alissaax

I was stalking the hashtag Naree Rissaya on instagram.. Mark posted a photo of him carry Benz to the car and said Your body is like a baby cat but why are you so heavy, Saiparn?
Hahahaahahaaaa

alissaax

นารีริษยา the official UPDATE!!!
Saiparn reveals more bright smiles everyday and she's happy with everyone around her and Napat.
And Panida's side, what will she do when Poodit tells that he has work in the country side but secretly going to meet Saiparn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Does this mean he found out she pregnant?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know why the original girl that play Saiparn was taken out ? I saw pictures of her fliming some scene already.
CH3 took the original girl that going to play Saiparn out because she sign a contract with CH8. At the time the original girl wasn't contract to CH3. That why she was replace with Benz.

alissaax

@sarN I'm not sure, in the episode summary it says Poodit is worried about her being unwell and feels guilt so he tries to see her, help and take care of her, and also trying to find the truth about her and her father

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
CH3 took the original girl that going to play Saiparn out because she sign a contract with CH8. At the time the original girl wasn't contract to CH3. That why she was replace with Benz.
I think she also signed with Channel 8 because she signed a contract with RS Promotion for music to, no?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh' ok and she film a lot too but it all cool , Benz is a good choice. Thank for the infor . I need to stop stalking this thread & focus on my kdrama I'm watching now lolll

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Benz is impressive for a newbie, like really impressive. Also, Poodit's mom is a bitch lol. She's a woman, but can easily shift the blame onto Saiparn. I guess cause Poodit is her son psft.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Benz is impressive for a newbie, like really impressive. Also, Poodit's mom is a bitch lol. She's a woman, but can easily shift the blame onto Saiparn. I guess cause Poodit is her son psft.
Post more pictures of ur babies on IG :icon12: I need to see how my baby doing lol