[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

val

sarNie Adult
I agree, nida is annoying in today episode n too much scenes of her, I hope tomorrow episode focus more on saiparn n her life in the country side

crystal28***

http://m.3761.com/group/mobile-do-topic-id-6448
I would like SAipan to be with Napat, but I saw a scene where Napat kiss the picture of Nida, so he loves Nida,
so I just ship Saipan with Poodit:cheer::cheer::cheer::love::love::love::love::love:babyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabysw

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
anyone know where i could get the ending theme song for this lakorn?
ป๊อบ ปองกูล - ระหว่างที่รอเขา ft.ธีร์ ไชยเดช
Pop (Calories Blah Blah) - Rawang Tee Ror Kao - While Waiting for him/her
MV:
Lyrics Video:

Hi, everyone.... I'm lisa btw. Bye~~~~ *Goes silently back to hiding and stalking lakorn threads*

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
ป๊อบ ปองกูล - ระหว่างที่รอเขา ft.ธีร์ ไชยเดช
Pop (Calories Blah Blah) - Rawang Tee Ror Kao - While Waiting for him/her
MV:
Lyrics Video:

Hi, everyone.... I'm lisa btw. Bye~~~~ *Goes silently back to hiding and stalking lakorn threads*
thank you :)

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
can't wait till tomorrow. Need more Saiparn with Poohdit. #Saiparn:icon12:Poohdit#babyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabysw

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I listened to a summary video on youtube... No Saiparn doesn't lose her baby... She ends up at the wedding cause Sirikanya started to have an interest and wants Poodit so she trys to get rid of the sisters...........

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I would like SAipan to be with Napat, but I saw a scene where Napat kiss the picture of Nida, so he loves Nida,
so I just ship Saipan with Poodit:cheer::cheer::cheer::love::love::love::love::love:babyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabysw
I know. I would love to see Saiparn and Napat together because I feel that Saiparn would grow feelings for Napat when they stay in the countryside together. But I also feel that Napat loves Needa too much. So hopefully there's a lot of scenes to show Saiparn and Poodit falling for each other.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im happy that we get to see the babies tooooo I LOVE BABIES!!! I don't want to be spoil b/c I want to be surprise while watching the lakorn but the baby spoiler was ok HAHAHA. I don't think Saiparn love anyone yet , so if she fall for Napat , Poodit have lot of work to do , poor Saiparn , all the man once loved Nida lol

cecilia

Staff member
I want it to air more than 40 minutes everyday lol Not enough scene of Saiparn and her p'eks. I want to see Napat loves Saiparn and then Pudit fighting to gain back her trust too :)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I listened to a summary video on youtube... No Saiparn doesn't lose her baby... She ends up at the wedding cause Sirikanya started to have an interest and wants Poodit so she trys to get rid of the sisters...........
Great, wasn't she chasing after Narin. Now she's going for Poodit. I really don't like Sirikanya. How she's acting all fake and nice just to get close to Narin. About Narin, I hope to see more development between him and BokKaew.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I hate Sirikanya, she's so annoying. Especially today when she asked the servants and Poodit why the family is crazy. But I liked how they wouldn't answer her. And I liked it how Saiparn knows her true colors. - She then tries to follow Poodit?! Ugh. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
at first it may be sad, but I think it will be better for Saiparn to live far away from her dad. Did Poodit hire some detective who will found out what really happend in the past about Saiparn mother in today episode? As for Nida she is so annoying I can´t stand her and her attitude toward her mother. She cares only about herself. Everytime she and her dad appear in scene I just fast forward it.
Lol, exactly what I did. Fast forward Nida and her dad scene all the time.

I'm hoping for more jealous scene though. Hopefully get to see Poodit being jealous of Saiparn n Napat.

Oshii~

sarNie Egg
I kind of wished that Napat and Saiparn were paired they seem like a cuter couple. I want to see more scenes of Saiparn in the countryside there wasn't much today. :( But looks like things are starting to get good! :thumbup:

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
that a great new. I´m so happy that we get to see a baby. Sirikanya is so annoying. She only chases after rich man. if she chases after Poodit so she will taste Nida craziness. Sirikanya is so fake.