2012...If the world ended...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
This is something I always wanted to do and I figured it'd be a great time to do it if the world was ending...

I'd go up to the roof of my house with a slingshot and a BUNCH of good size rocks. And as people are going by panicking, I'd just pop the shit out of them. Oh man, it'd be such good times. I want to hit someone right between the eyes. If I'm going to die anyway, I might as well have fun right?

Of course, while I'm up there, I'd be eating all the good food that I shouldn't cause of health reasons and I'd also have a huge neon sign that says "Free End of the World Sex."
whatta freak show. :rolleyes: hahha, i'm with namie, we'll be aiming rocket launchers from mars right at the freekish monkey on the roof.

so looks like we gotta crew (mudster, bao, n liberty) goin' for this cruise deal huh, sweeet!... i'm willin' to invest in learning how to navigate the boat, so, anyone with the stick-up skills to rob a hot yacht off the dock for us by 2012? :lol:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haha marduk, you just gave me a better idea. i'll play spot-the-hungry-monkey-on-the-roof, use rocket launcher and then fly to mars.
ok, never mind on Marduk...I'm with Namie. :) This is much funner.

And D, we could use our ninja skills. I'm pretty good at sneaking into places. Muahaha.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yeah, end of the world anyways, we could just steal a yacht. Not like jail would matter much. Haha It looks easy to navigate...just turn that wheel thing.....jk! Hahahaha I'm sure there's more to it. I know darv and mardie wants to join us.......soooooooo we'll have them at the bottom of the ship, throwing in coal (do they still do that? Hahaha)

oh gosh, this sounds like a lot of fun. now i want the world to hurry up and end. :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
You guys are funny...yalls can turn anything into jokes!...dorks....anywayz i heard about that texas thing too...they finally declared that it wasn't a UFO...but it was some navy airforce stuff ....But yeah anywayzzzzzzz...as for meeh if the world ended in 2012...i would....iunno...man let meeh think...hmmmm ill get bak at it later!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
You guys are funny...yalls can turn anything into jokes!...dorks....anywayz i heard about that texas thing too...they finally declared that it wasn't a UFO...but it was some navy airforce stuff ....But yeah anywayzzzzzzz...as for meeh if the world ended in 2012...i would....iunno...man let meeh think...hmmmm ill get bak at it later!
Uh oh...I sense a cover up.
That's funny because originally they reported that the near by military station didn't have any planes flying that night.
I think considering how many people in that town saw it, someone would've been able to tell the difference between a 'silent' object flying overhead and a jet. <_< Even more so if they're use to having planes fly by. Something sounds fishy to me...

natty

Chubs
wow, i am very very proud of everyone because no one (especially ling and darv) said "buck like bunnies"

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
wow, i am very very proud of everyone because no one (especially ling and darv) said "buck like bunnies"
I'm kinda insulted. Did you NOT read my reply? Even though I didn't say it explicitly, it was generally implied. If I'm going to die, I'm going to pursue every hedonistic possibilities there are. I have no idea if there's a heaven or not. I have to make sure I can enjoy whatever as much as possible before I become dust. And if there is a heaven, that's just icing on the cake. Although, I can't be positive I'm going there either...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
That's funny because originally they reported that the near by military station didn't have any planes flying that night.
I think considering how many people in that town saw it, someone would've been able to tell the difference between a 'silent' object flying overhead and a jet. Even more so if they're use to having planes fly by. Something sounds fishy to me...
Yeah that was what i heard in the beginning of the story too..but then i don't know how it changed...i guess it is a cover up...i guess we will never know!

natty

Chubs
I'm kinda insulted. Did you NOT read my reply? Even though I didn't say it explicitly, it was generally implied. If I'm going to die, I'm going to pursue every hedonistic possibilities there are. I have no idea if there's a heaven or not. I have to make sure I can enjoy whatever as much as possible before I become dust. And if there is a heaven, that's just icing on the cake. Although, I can't be positive I'm going there either...

sweetheart, your posts are sometime too long for me to read.. if the end of the world is near, i don't want to waste time reading essays... i mean in the couple of seconds it takes for me to read them, i could be.... well what i'm saying is: GET TO THE POINT..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
heres the deal and i'm surprised no ones figured this out in all thats being said--->what the hell are you ppl waiting for an end to anything to live your lives for because everyday its the end of the world for people of all ages so why do you all procrastinate until someone kicks you in the ass to tell you the end is near when it could be for anyone of us tomorrow<---lmao

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
God forbids, but if that day comes... I will eat every foods I want and not worry about getting obesed. I will eat 10 Lobsters with sour sauce, 5 bowls of Phos, 10 summer rolls, and 5 scoops of chocolate chip Icecream all on the same day. And continue being a gluton till that day comes. I then will indulge in cigarette smoking and perhaps a few margaritas, eventhough I don't particularly like alcohol, but what the hey.. the world is ending.. I should just spurge. Meanwhile, I will kiss and hug my daughter, let her know how much she means to me, and engrave her face and her soul into my mind and heart. I then will hold her tight and shield her body with mine if there are fire and debris coming towards us. I will protect her as long as possible.

I think I am beginning to cry... what a sad topic. Sighhh

God help us all.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ And then suddenly...the world doesn't end, and you look at yourself and go..."Gosh, I really let myself go..." LOL
PLEASE INVITE ME WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR EAT OUT. :D Actually, bring it on the cruise ^__^.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
^ And then suddenly...the world doesn't end, and you look at yourself and go..."Gosh, I really let myself go..." LOL
PLEASE INVITE ME WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR EAT OUT. :D Actually, bring it on the cruise ^__^.
Urgh...image the credit card bill?
At least if the world ends you won't have to pay it back. lol

Anyway, I'd rather have zombies roam the Earth or some sort of creepy crawly than have the world actually end in one big boom.

nina07

sarNie Adult
omg..dude i learned this in world geography class....[gosh all he does is talk talk...blah blah...but then and there i still pass every test :loool: ] but enways...the scientists or whatever said that the world was going to end in 2000...and that never happend..soo i dont think its going to end in 2012...weir and alexandra HAVE to be in another lakorn together first...and then the world could do whatever it wants..hehe...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
omg..dude i learned this in world geography class....[gosh all he does is talk talk...blah blah...but then and there i still pass every test :loool: ] but enways...the scientists or whatever said that the world was going to end in 2000...and that never happend..soo i dont think its going to end in 2012...weir and alexandra HAVE to be in another lakorn together first...and then the world could do whatever it wants..hehe...
The 2000 think had to do with Y2K, something about the computers clock or calendar wasn't set to handle the date after a certain point.
Since most of the US and a lot of the world is controlled by computers, especially when it comes to money and trade, they thought the system would crash or something causing mass hysteria. I'm not sure how people would think the world could end because of that maybe the assumed missles would accidently be launched or bombs going off? Who knows, I didn't think the world would end in 2000 just because of a computer glitch (which got fixed obviously).