2012...If the world ended...

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
SAVE THE WORLD LIKE CHICKEN LITTLE!!

haha.. juss keeding.

i dont think the world will end.

unless scary aliens invade us or comets hit us.

evrything starts - vocanoes, tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis

but if nothing happens.. then we go on with our lives.

WOOO!! PARTTAYY!! LOL

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
I saw the Esoteric Agenda the other day and it was quite interesting. I wanted to watch and didn't want to at the same time. It was definitely eye opening--to say the least. It's funny how people continute to speculate--I guess it is normal.
As cliche as it sounds Carpe Diem. We are suppose to live each day as if it were our last any way--right?
Don't stress or get depressed, just chillax.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'd actually be really happy. Then I can daydream all I want to.
-
Forget everything practical!
-
kek

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Maybe by 2012, gas prices will be at 100 a gallon, and people will torch down the towns and cities and kill eachother. That's how it's probably going to end!

skies

sarNie Adult
i've heard about this 2012 end of the world thing too...honestly, at first i just thought this was something similar to y2k, but when i actually think about it more seriously i can't imagine the world turning to ashes, it's scary! and plus, i just finished reading "the road" by cormac mccarthy too, so it adds more to my curiosity and fear of the end of the world...it's SUPER SCARY!!!

if the world ends, i would start packing away food and build myself + family a home where no one can find us...lol...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate this subject lol..You know..This topic has been going on for so long now..And it is REALLY depressing..I mean..I know no one wants to die..I don't want to die..I'm still young..In college..I haven't even done anything in my life yet..I just really hope its not true..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the same thing back in 2000. I even wrote a blog about it on my myspace 3 weeks ago. I don't know what I'd do, I guess just live like I am now. If it will occur (i hope not), then I will be so sad because i don't get to live and be old. I will barely start a career that I went to school for, forever and feel like it was just a waste. But, then the whole y2k thing in 2000 worked out fine.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i don't think so. humans are the most powerful people, we can be superheros if we wanted to
:lol:

I don't think the world as in the Earth would actually blow up in to pieces or what ever else in one day or even a week.
But it might be the end of humanity or at least the destruction of it. Humanity, as in human not animals (maybe some, it's hard to destroy humanity and not destroy other creatures in the process).
I just wonder how it'll all happen. A virus? War? Aliens??? lol
There's still so much we don't know about our own planet, there's no way we'll ever know about every thing that exist outside of our own world.

If there's a chance for survival I'd totally build myself a home underground and stock it with plenty of food and water, while figuring out a way to harness energy so I'll have electricity underground. :D