❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

He always looks so happy and high lol

Omg yes! Puppa looks a lot better.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I just found out that today is Peemai’s birthday. I feel that was pretty inconsiderate of Matt to post that picture today :facepalm: She could’ve waited a couple of days. And also does she think that people will stop trying to take pictures of them in their private time now? She knows that’s never gonna happen so I don’t see the point in that post lol

3. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Not today but 01.01.. i saw sk family wished for peemai

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

isn’t today the 1st?

Edit: I’m wrong :risas3: I though today was still the first lool OMG is that why they named her Peemai? Cause she’s born on the 1st of the year? Why am I just figuring this out :facepalm: That’s so cute though

5. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Maybe she's trying to drum up some noise and news for her now airing lakorn.

They look happy enough together. I think Matt is definitely more SK's type. When they dug up his dating history with the likes of Pitta, Ploy Cherman, Woonsen, Pinky, and Peak etc. Matt has more in common with those ladies. Aff was the one against type. He likes the "raeng" outgoing personalities.

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

I think she wanna make it clear that she's not hiding it like what other people have been posting on social media sites. So she uploaded a clear photo of them, together lol

KitKat516 likes this.
  7. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

i predict matt and songkran getting married atleast by early next year.

8. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

https://thumbsup.in.th/2018/12/this-entertainment-in-2018/

This article has the major news for the year (I found it in the BPS thread since that is the biggest entertainment phenomenon of the year :) )
    What I found interesting is that some major shows are moving to PPTV -
    • The Face Thailand
    • The Voice Thailand
    • Thailand’s Got Talent 2018
    • ถ่ายทอดสดการประกวด Miss Universe
    • กิ๊ก ดู๋ สงครามเงาเสียง
    โดยรายการข้างต้นย้ายไปลงที่ช่อง PPTV

Aren't some CH7 stars also leaving for PPTV? Some poaching going on! A deliberate expansion of their footprint.

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I hope they post more pictures. Matt is being real, not faking some brother sister relationshit stuff then 10 years later celebrate an anniversary Lol.

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

ECC3C55F-A031-417C-8DEB-492EFD6FCBDF.jpeg
    Seems like a p’ek is moving to PPTV as well. What in the world is going on? PPTV taking over or what lol

11. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

A good shake-up, will be fun I guess. They need to score someone really major as pra'ek.

12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

There was a chatter back in November that a cable tv channel was going to go all in and make a big move to compete in the lakorn world. They seem to be taking after gmm25. I thought it was just chatters but it seems like this will be a big deal.

Khun Deang's family built ch7 and when her father passed away, the board slowly booted one member at a time. Khun Deang was the lastto get booted i think. It'll be interesting to see how they'll build pptv.

rae and SuzieJ like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

People are already starting to pay attention to PPTV now. I’ve been seeing posts about them on my ig a lot regarding who will be next to move there.

14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I wonder if anyone from ch3 will be moving to PPtv.

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

There are plenty of people who have been ignored at every channel but they will want a big name or two !

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe PJJ will move their production to PPTV because khun deang loves them and they seem to do well with each other. Ch3 doesn't really work for PJJ nor do they promote them much. I miss the type of lakorns they did for ch7.

17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope none of my faves. Although Ch3 doesn’t treat some of my faves too kindly, they still would get more work there than what I assume they would get at PPTV.

18. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Who is PJJ? Ken T is one of veterans, I think will move cus he barely get any lakorns.

19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe Ken is the one who’s wanting to slow down his career. If he wants a lakorn, I’m sure Ch3 would give him one. They are still giving Tik lakorns left and right with their top n’eks and he’s not even signed to ch3

20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

PaoJingJong, the one that made So Saneaha (Aum and Oil) and MaeAiSaeun with Noon, Kep Pandin and Meung Dala with Aom and Captain.

Did anyone talk about Thai government shutting down a bunch of paid lakorn websites because they didn't pay the proper copy rights? I heard it was over a thousand sites

SuzieJ likes this.