❤️ Various ET News

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
How true is this? OMG...The big boss said Matt will no longer work for Ch3 since Jan 5. Should check other news.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, if it's true Matt should not be shock. She chose him over everything. She better hope he wants to marry her and not date her for 10 years then break up because he isn't interested. It's a shame to see her turned out like this because she finally made her way up there.

Oh, well, she seemed content enough with him. He like literally shopped around for these celebrities girls yet they still fall for him. If the relationship doesn't work out I see Matt going to Norway for a few years and fade out like that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It might be fake news. That's why we should see if there's other reports.
I checked her hashtag on ig and also her tagged photo and videos there too and I don’t see anything related to her leaving ch3. All I see are photos of her and songkran. I think it may be false news

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, if it's true Matt should not be shock. She chose him over everything. She better hope he wants to marry her and not date her for 10 years then break up because he isn't interested. It's a shame to see her turned out like this because she finally made her way up there.

Oh, well, she seemed content enough with him. He like literally shopped around for these celebrities girls yet they still fall for him. If the relationship doesn't work out I see Matt going to Norway for a few years and fade out like that.
That would be so sad to end a career like that. He is so undeserving and he will move on when he gets bored.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well she still has some good backups from ch3. There are some elders and producers liking her pix with him.

If not then i doubt she will see it as a lost. I think she might be a little burnt out from everything.

Anyways, awww Keun from K-Otic tied the knot with his bf!! Cuteness!!! I used to listen to their songs a lot cus my cousin was a huge fan lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
What ??????? This better be false news or I’m literally gonna die :eek: Just when she’s starting to hit it big she messes it all up!!!!!!
Just when her career and talent was starting to get some recognition *sigh... even in uninteresting Buang Nareumit she is stealing the show looking gorgeous and regal. I am hopeless