❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 are putting actresses that have both looks, screen presence, and actual acting skills like Sammy and Now in the back burner for... her. Her first lakorn at the channel was with Porsche too, lucky her doesn't have to pair up with Kelly, unlike poor Sammy. :confused::eek:
Urg. I can't. ....sammy deserves it. She's been loyal.. started from the bottom and worked really hard.

In the soldier series...in the poster with all the girls. You see she has less charisma and appeal. ....she was awkward in the poster. Sammy stood out w/her presence

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Peak must have strong backing...

I've never actually watched her lakorns. I've only seen 1 movie of hers a looooong time ago. The one with Ter.

I'm not in favor of her visual, that usually means I wouldn't enjoy her work. She's not ugly per-se just not appealing to me.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ch3 and Ch7 aren't really direct competitors though. Ch3's target is Bangkok and urban cities. Ch7's main audience is rural. Ch3 is mainly losing viewers to Workpoint and their reality tv shows.

The drama ratings are just bragging rights for channel fans to fight about it to death on Pantip but money wise their shares are almost even. Way way more people in rural but people in BKK and urban have more spending power.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
2E42A351-45F4-4558-9260-80B1288027B2.jpeg Omg Matt really just posted a picture with Songkran on her ig. What a surprise :eek: Matt is all like “Go big or go home” :risas3: I’m happy for her but dang I really can’t stand him lol I wonder what the caption says

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
View attachment 31325 Omg Matt really just posted a picture with Songkran on her ig. What a surprise :eek: Matt is all like “Go big or go home” :risas3: I’m happy for her but dang I really can’t stand him lol I wonder what the caption says
CAPTION: "I'd like to personally post myself (she's trolling the paparazzi that posted her pic lol) so that you don't have to go through the difficulty of sneaking a snapshot. Thank you for following my life so much. From now on if you want a picture of P'SK and I for the news, you can come and ask me. What we do, what we eat, where and when and how we are. We live a normal life. There's nothing complex, and nothing to hide. We move forward and live in hopes that our families and ourselves can achieve the goals we set. What about you all? Do you have goals for you and your love ones yet? Again, Happy New Year!"

Wow, the shade has officially been cast! It's so strong, the shade turn day into night! 5555

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
CAPTION: "I'd like to personally post myself (she's trolling the paparazzi that posted her pic lol) so that you don't have to go through the difficulty of sneaking a snapshot. Thank you for following my life so much. From now on if you want a picture of P'SK and I for the news, you can come and ask me. What we do, what we eat, where and when and how we are. We live a normal life. There's nothing complex, and nothing to hide. We move forward and live in hopes that our families and ourselves can achieve the goals we set. What about you all? Do you have goals for you and your love ones yet? Again, Happy New Year!"

Wow, the shade has officially been cast! It's so strong, the shade turn day into night! 5555
That's how you do it!. Take ownership of your relationship and handle the narrative yourself. *On a different tangent but one of my biggest goals for the year is to become more fit.
I still find them fugly af as a couple (*obviously moreso him) but it's her life to live and I'll respect that with all my heart.

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Savage. lol I'm not really following her personal life since she started seeing him. I can't stand him too, like @SuzieJ XD I've been seeing lots of pics of them lately, I just don't check it out.

But I think she really could make it through whatever is thrown at her as she is owning up to her action.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Wowwww Miss Matt being heavy with the shade :risas3: Everytime I look at Songkran, he just looks like a sleaze to me so I just try to refrain myself from seeing him so when he came up on my timeline I was like wtf who posted this and then I looked at the username and was shocked to see Matt posted this lol Thank you for the translation!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aff got great legs
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsJFhVGDy-1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qe540854zgsi

Call me petty but I can't stand Matt messing around with Songkran. He is not worthy of that and I am adamant she is making a huge mistake #Iregretnothing
I feel 100% the same but I’m trying my hardest to try and accept them. Man the difference between puppa and songkran is so big loool everytime I see a photo with Mint and Puppa and I’m like awww they’re so cute together and everytime I see Matt and Sonkran I’m like :(:(:(