❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they add romance for aum in the present time too. Thanks for the explanation! I miss aum :(
YES I missssss AUM so much too... I would love to see some romances and real kisses too... lol...

Quite off topic again, but please allow me to discuss a little about his second status in here.

From my view, I don't see Aum ends up as second lead on ch3 like the way people are thinking now.
About NDFD, in my opinion he isn't supporting, he is one of the main leads, he is main lead. He doesn't need to be appeared most of the time on screen to be a main lead. His role is important to the story, and I guess the producer asked him in cos his look is quite matched to King Taksin in real life (judging from the portrayal of King Taksin), he accepted the role for reasons I guess.
Mydramalist also had all Teaw, JameJi, Aum as main roles, then follows with the supporting casts.

The same goes to Plearng Naka with Boy, they also updated Aums as the main lead with the other three. There would probably be two main couples that are involved to the story. So let's just see how is it going for this drama.

I don't give up on his main lead status yet... lol...

Last edited:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
^ She is very cute, just sad that she won't be Aum's girl.

I googled Pang Ornjira, cuz she seems will be involved with Aum' character, hmm from the pictures on her IG, I actually don't really like the paring, hope she looks good on the drama.

Poor Aum, probably Chippy is his last pretty n'ek , :crybaby2:
Well I liked the girl on his Club Friday series though, she at least looked fresh and pretty to Aum.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I googled Pang Ornjira, cuz she seems will be involved with Aum' character, hmm from the pictures on her IG, I actually don't really like the paring, hope she looks good on the drama.

Well I liked the girl on his Club Friday series though, she at least looked fresh and cute to Aum.
Yeah pang is not pretty! I want aum and chippy to pair one more time together. I lived their pairing :) what was the plot of the Club friday part aum was in?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Well I liked the girl on his Club Friday series though, she at least looked fresh and cute to Aum.
Pang isn't paired up with him either. She wanted him but he's disgusted by her sin. Man I need to stay out of this thread cus I'm getting too excited for this.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pang isn't paired up with him either. She wanted him but he's disgusted by her sin. Man I need to stay out of this thread cus I'm getting too excited for this.
Me too. Im sooo excited. Is this finished filming? I assume it has but idk

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah pang is not pretty! I want aum and chippy to pair one more time together. I lived their pairing :) what was the plot of the Club friday part aum was in?
Me too, I am currently rewatching ReangTawan and seriously I got goosebumps every time they were about to kiss each other, such great chemistry.

Aum was a truly jerk on Club Friday, he married Noon's character, which was a famous celebrity, actually they both used each other, she pretended she was pregnant and he wanted to have baby to gain more benefits from his dad. Noon lied to him she was pregnant then lost the baby, in fact she had issue with the pregnancy.

Still he cheated on his wife, he hooked up with the younger actress, she always tried to seduce him as she tried to replace Noon's position and fame, but Aum only played around with her.
Noon always feared Aum having affair, so she asked her own younger sister to work at his office, so her sister could control and oversight her husband when Noon were leaving to Japan. Noon also showed that she was a selfish one, never cared for the sister.

Haha, it turned out later he fell in love with his wife's sister, the cute younger sister was assigned to supervise over her brother-in law activities to see if he cheat on wife or not, who would have thought she ended up to be his mistress, she could not resisted of his charming, she fell for him too, they both cheated on Noon.

When Noon realized her own sister was the one, she was in shock, the sister got pregnant. Aum wanted to divorce Noon and marry her sister. However he also was a selfish one who only cared for own benefits from his rich family, his dad still controlled everything and always got on the daughter-in law side. Noon didn't want to divorce cos she still loved him, Aum asked her sister to give birth in England, refused to answer if he loved her. Noon was behind all of that, she arranged everything for the sister, husband, educate a lesson to that young actress... to prove she was a tough lady in showbiz, no one could harm her, she had what she wanted. Aum had to accept and live with her.

Sorry for my limited English, hope you understand. :p

Yeah the story is quite interesting, cuz it told a real life of people in high society, the part is based on the true story.

Aum was a truly jerk, player, he portrayed the role very well. But he looked so hot too... lol... sometime even hotter than Pu in Reang Tawan... we have many willing scenes and all real kiss scenes there... what more a fan like me could ask for...lol...:love:

Here they are:

Last edited:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
So Aum won't be having any romance here....

It hurts my heart....:crybaby2:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Me too, I am currently rewatching ReangTawan and seriously I got goosebumps every time they were about to kiss each other, such great chemistry.

Aum was a truly jerk on Club Friday, he married Noon's character, which is a famous celebrity, actually they both use each other, she pretended she was pregnant and he wanted to have baby to gain more benefits from his dad.
But still he cheated on his wife, he hooked up with the younger actress, she always tried to seduce him as she tried to steal all his wife's fame.
In later he fall in love with his wife's own sister, she was assigned to control her sister's husband, but then she also could not resisted of his charming, then fall for him, they both cheated on the own sister/wife, then the sister was pregnant with her own sister's husband....lol...
Sorry for my bad English, hope you understand. :p

Yeah the story is quite interesting, cuz it told a real life of high society, the drana is based on the true story.

Aum was a truly jerk, player, he portrayed the role very well. He looked so hot too... lol... sometime even hotter than Pu in Reang Tawan... we have many willing scenes and all real kiss scenes there... what more a fan like me could ask for...lol...:love:

Here they are:

Thank you for explaining! And omg what a jerk :( but woooow aum is so hot. I wish i was that girl. Lucky!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for explaining! And omg what a jerk :( but woooow aum is so hot. I wish i was that girl. Lucky!
Yeah I watched because of Aum, how he portrayed a bad jerk, and he didn't disappoint me, he was hot and his acting was so good too.

LoL.... but I rooted for Aum and that sister, because they showed they had true feeling for each other, they were honest to each other, unlike the fake feeling that Aum and Noon showed to each other to get each their own benefit ...I know I am bad...lol

Please read again my previous post, cos I tried to make it more clearly so you could see the whole picture of that story.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I watched because of Aum, and how he portrayed a bad jerk, and he didn't disappoint me, he was hot and his acting was so good too.

LoL.... but I rooted for Aum and that sister, because they showed they had true feeling for each other, they were honest to each other, unlike the fake feeling that Aum and Noon showed to each other to get each their own benefit ...I know I am bad...lol

Please read again my previous post, cos I tried to make it more clearly so you could see the whole picture of that story.
Sounds so interesting! Thank you for taking the time to explain better. Im gonna try to watch it tommorow

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Its my pleasure dear...

Please forgive my overeacted fangirling... lol... I am so in high mood for any Aum's project.

Ok in case if you are really interested and get into it, if you need me at any part, I will try my best with my poor English to explain the main points. ... hehe...

Last edited:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@SuzieJ: Yes they are still firming, some of the pictures was posted just couple days ago.

Yes, I know I always sound bias, but seriously he is still looking so hot the age 37 on screen.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ: Yes they are still firming, some of the pictures was posted just couple days ago.

Yes, I know I always sound bias, but seriously he is still looking so hot the age 37 on screen.

Out of all the actors in his generation, hes aged the best! And awww i wanted this to come out sooner