❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Mar 26, 2018.

1. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Yes missing him so dearly, I don't really follow NDFD, just catch up here and there and only focus on hot dudes Got & Aum...lol

I think it is from Ngao too.

The photos for Ngao he posted couple months ago, such a hot satan that I can't wait to watch .... :love:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    _mLove_, xodxo, billyjeans and 2 others like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Omg this looks sooo good, he looks the part!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:Gosh I can not wait!!!!!! Two of my fav lakorn remade, this and Dang Duang Harutai. Great time! Now they just need to remake SeraDaran, Sai Roong, and Tam Hua Jai and i will be content!!!

AumAX and SuzieJ like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Do you know when this will begin? I havent heard much about this at all

4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Well it's gmm25, you don't hear much about their BTS until it airs. I'm hoping soon though.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Me too! I know theres almost no chance of this being subbed but i hope to god someone does sub it. But ill watch it regardless. I think its soon cause aum has been posting abour this in his ig lately

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Actually gmm25 is pretty lenient with English subs. If their lakorn is popular enough with international viewers, they will try to sub it. I THINK a few of their lakorns are on Netflix. I wouldn't know where to go request subbing though. I think if enough fans goes to gmm25 YT channel and ask if there will be English subs when the trailer comes out, they might consider it.

7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope they do sub..if only ch3 was like that! Their international audience would become much bigger if they subbed their lakorns. Instead theyre taking down fansub pages even though theyre bringing more recognition to their channel. Idiotic thinking

AumAX likes this.
  8. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Agreed with you!
    Maybe they do that so they can sell the dramas for the countries around them?
    But still idiotic thinking since people watch online mostly now, non of channel could stop those fansub pages no matter what, why don't they open to get bigger audience coming from outside? SMH

Sad if we can not watch Ngao with subtitle, as Kitkat516 said, might be we should request Engsub when the trailer comes out who knows may be we have a chance... lol

xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  9. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

OOOoo sexy. HEHE.
    Is this the Thai . . .Goblin? haha

xodxo, billyjeans and SuzieJ like this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lol that what i thought when i saw the pictures of him dressed in those clothes. Hopefully its just as good. Gong yoo my favorite korean actor and Aum Atichart my favorite thai actor

phatman and AumAX like this.
  11. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOL what is Aum playing in here?? He looks good though. :)

phatman, AumAX and SuzieJ like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

He plays the reaper/ devil

phatman and KitKat516 like this.
  13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Oh haha who’s n’ek? Okay~| I’ll tune in but make sure you fill me in too hahaha :)

SuzieJ likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Pattie ungsumalin is the n'ek. And yes tune in please. Aum A needs all the support he can get right now. Dont want him dissappearing from acting. Ill keep you filled in

AumAX and xodxo like this.
  15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

What????? That’s n’ek??? Sounds so disappointing :(

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ive never seen or heard of her before so idk how she is as an actress. I googled pictures of her and she seems pretty enough for me to watch

17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

@SuzieJ I’ll prob just try to drool over Aum and then y’all can fill me in with the details lol :)

18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aum is the lead but he doesn't get a nangek though. Pattie will be Kao' s nangek.

xodxo likes this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Oh so aums storyline has no romance. Aww that sucks

20. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

:crybaby2:

I don't know if the information on Mydramalist was enough reliable, but this is what we got for now:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    SuzieJ likes this.