Well, I know I can't judge her since I don't know her, and I don't have right to judge people's private life.(Also, I don't really know what y'all are talking about when you say the stuff about his wife. I am still kinda a newbie fan here hahah)
But there are obvious things that make me feel like unsatisfied once I think about the actor I love then I just have to ignore:
- She was married once before. (Well I don't have much problem with that, but if she is younger or the same age as Aum it would be more OK for me I think.)
- She is 6 years older than Aum. ( Without those hard makeup, she looks so much aged compare to Aum ... oh well, I adore this actor so I wish to see his couple is a good match... sigh...I know she was pretty before but still...)
- They don't have children. (The problem probably comes mainly from her due to her age now.)
- Because of her advice he went freelance, the result now we have to see him not only becoming supporting but also a RAI's role on CH3????!!!!! What the...?!
- The last thing, why she had to voice out once again on Feb 2018 about the 3th person that happened like 4 years ago? Everything was done and everyone had moved on. The past is history already, no need to dig up to make her hubby look bad in the public eyes. She had already accepted and lived happily with that for years now so why should she bother to call it up again? She wanted Aum still feels bad and get pressure on the social media or what? I just don't get it.
Ok, I don't speak for everybody, just my personal opinion... oh well, because he was the first ever Thai actor I felt crazy in love with via JLR 10 years ago. But then I switched back to Kdrama land for years, I just come back to watch Lakorns from last year, I have watched so many popular lakorns up to date, but I ended up having Aum's fever after marathoned almost all of his dramas.