❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Mar 26, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope the channel posts suns for this! I’m sure they will cause pattie and kao are popular

Mannie likes this.
  2. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Just started. I wanna see the new GMM guy in some more prominent roles. He's the guy who shot his cheating gf in the beginning.

Damn. Aum fits this role perfectly. Can't wait to find out how he became the lord of the underworld. I don't know what he is exactly. Is he Satan?

I liked episode 1 so far. Kao is such a terrific actor. He keeps getting player roles that I hate him lol.

AumAX and SuzieJ like this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Gmm usually don't post their new Lakorn on YT until it finished airing huh?

4. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

@KitKat516 Not sure. It seems like that for some of them.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Not sure if I remember correctly but in the previous life, Aum'scharacter, did something wrong. (I want to say he betrayed the country, but I can't remember exactly) That is why he was punished by never being able to be reborn. N'eks character is also being punished in her present life.

This lakorn is actually about Aum's character, the prince (of hell). He takes the souls of the humans who have sinned and sends them to retribution.

Everyone is basically living their present life paying for their previous sins. This lakorn is heavy in Buddhist teachings.

p.s. Be ready to cry for Aum & Pattie. Kao's character is miniscule in this, unless GMM rewrites his character to be more relevant. Also, you will hate Pang's character in this very very much.

AumAX, 72701, SuzieJ and 1 other person like this.
  6. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

Whoa!!! Just went through all the pages and man Aum is back!! Oh how I miss him and pra’eks that have that sexy/manly look. This one looks interesting, I’m going to give it a shot.

AumAX likes this.
  7. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Oh god the nangek who inherits something, and the dude making her fall in love with him so he can take what's hers. Yea, I'm done with that storyline.

The Aum/Pattie/Pang in the previous life and now coming together to repay their sins in the present life is already an interesting storyline. They honestly didn't need to squeeze in that inheritance storyline.

x0unerthanlater and SuzieJ like this.
  8. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

For anyone who wants to know how he became lord of the underworld and the entire presmise of the series (based off kelly's version) spoiler below...

In Ayutthaya Period he saved many lives and was a good soldier. He did alot of good. However, he wanted to save the woman he love so he made a pact with Burmese soldiers to open the door for Bang Rajan or a different camp or even he main city. So he created equal amount of merit and sins. He is a "gray" character, not exactly full dark or full light. Thus, he is in charge of punishing people for their sins as he is a neutral person. Also, it is his punishment for the sins he committed. He is tired of this job and he meets Kao's character who he sees isn't fully a bad person or fully a good person. Potentially can be his replacement, so he can finally move on.

AumAX and x0unerthanlater like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thippy is subbing guys! Woohoo! Episode 1 is already up :)

AumAX likes this.
  10. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

I cried a lot for the Prince.
    His existence was very sad and lonely... until N'ek reborn and he met her again.

AumAX likes this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Aum's interview on his role

AumAX and SuzieJ like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Omg everytime I look at Aum, I remember why I’m so in love with him :love: he is my type of dude! Manly but nothing really overbearing!

AumAX likes this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Omg the opening scenes of the Lakorn! Dang love it already!

AumAX likes this.
  14. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

OMG OMG OMG??????

WHERE WAS I LATELY ?????:BangHead:

DARM YOU WORK! :BangHead:

Is this out?
    OMG....

@SuzieJ : BABY I love your signature :love:
    And where can I watch this with Engsub babie :icon12:

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

WOWOWOW... you make me supper excited!!!!! Love his interview too....

Me too.... I haven't watch any drama since the last time I told you here, too busy with everything and lost mood.
    But now seeing this out my mood is back... have to watch this for the old man ... Aum.... hihi...

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks girl :icon12: I missed you here!

AumAX likes this.
  17. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

My Bad, haven't checked in here for a while, sorry dear, didn't know you buzz me...:(... thank you dear!!!:icon12:

And I am at the cloud nine... hahaa.... just TOO EXCITED for this one..... my man is looking so good....:love: :cheer:

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol yes it's on already. I'm on epi2 right now but without sub. Not sure where you can watch the sub one.

This one is just as hair raising as the other two version except I still think Sam is a little scarier or more intimidating. Aum is so handsome though. I kinda think Kao is a little young for this role though. I mean I love him and all but I think Toomtam or Sean would be a better fit physically.

x0unerthanlater, Koy123 and AumAX like this.
  19. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

I was waiting for THIS!!!!
    HAHA.... I am so happy to see you enjoying it now...:love:

Oh well a beautiful girl called @SuzieJ has sent me the Engsub link...:aaaaa: (LOVE YOU AND MISSED YOU TOO GIRL :icon12:)

I can't wait to get out of my work then sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy this one.... :cheer:

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Have fun watching! Sit back and relax while watching handsome Aum :icon12:

AumAX likes this.