❤[GMM25] Fai Sin Chua (Goodboy Entertainment): Yardthip Rachapal/Ying Rhatha/Fluke Krekpon/Bie KPN/Joss Wayar/Off Jumpol/Fah Yongwaree/Fon Sananthacha

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
I am waiting to be it to be fully subbed to watch it but i see every clips in YouTube and i must say ben is an asshole for sleeping with her mother behind her back but i dont know why i still ship them i really love hate slap scenes and everything i hope they have a happy ending after fah torturing ben for his mistakes

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
It just aired today.

After today’s episode, I don’t know how to feel anymore. I only watched Fah’s scene with Bie, skipped everything else.
It did! Omg. I can't find it. May you send me the link to episode six?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ep 6 didn't work for me on youtube cause it say the uploader made the video not available. So i watched it on watchlakorn. Just search ไฟสิ้นเชื้อ ep 6

Ghostmonster

A little bit of both ❤️
I want to watch this Lakorn but just knowing he slept with her mom is such a turnoff. Those who have watched so far, is it worth it? Lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
I want to watch this Lakorn but just knowing he slept with her mom is such a turnoff. Those who have watched so far, is it worth it? Lol
Same..I’m about to give up on this one. Nothing else is intriguing about the storyline. Might check out this week’s episodes...

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm just skimming through the episodes, but the younger generation's misery all stems from their parents messiness. I know Bie is two-timing Fah with Yardthip, but it feels particularly disgusting that he sleeps with them in the same ep for some reason. Although lol at Yayaying having already caught on to their relationship, I hope she exposes them so that Fah can get the wake up call to run away from these messed up people. If Fah and Bie do end up together in the end, they better show him begging and groveling to earn her love and forgiveness because what he and Yardthip has done to her is really twisted.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile

Sorry I didn’t see this until now. I watched it on watchlakorn.in simply because they take a long time to upload to their YouTube channel.

Next episode, oh my. I want to see how it’ll all play out. Thought about giving up, but I’m already this far in lol

rae

sarNie Adult
This is so messed up, it seems like Yardthip's catching feelings for Bie, and she's jealous of Fah's relationship with him. She'll be abusing Fah again because of her jealousy. Wonder when Bie will see Yardthip's true colors and start feeling genuinely sorry for Fah and the weight of his actions.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
This is so messed up, it seems like Yardthip's catching feelings for Bie, and she's jealous of Fah's relationship with him. She'll be abusing Fah again because of her jealousy. Wonder when Bie will see Yardthip's true colors and start feeling genuinely sorry for Fah and the weight of his actions.
Exactly now I am getting irritated a lot

Ghostmonster

A little bit of both ❤️
But we still watch them. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
so true because I gave in and watched this. Lol everyone is basically either dumb, selfish, or both. The only sane one is narin, hopefully aek can come to his senses soon. I actually like them more versus the main couple because idk what he can do in order to make her look pass that he slept with her mom while they were married already

rae

sarNie Adult
This is getting ridiculous, Yardthip accidentally shoves their servant down the stairs and kills her, when she was trying to save Fah from getting abused by Yardthip. Fah is all in pain and crying and grieving, but I am side-eyeing her because not only does she not tell authorities, she doesn't tell anyone about the truth of what happened. Yardthip is catching feelings for Bie while he's falling for Fah and getting wary of Yardthip and acting stupidly jealous of Joss. Speaking of Joss, maybe it's because I'm skimming through the episodes, but I can't tell the difference between his love interest and his sister. When both of the girls were in the same scene, I had to do a double take, and then figured out their identities because Fluke and Yayaying wouldn't be at the hospital if it weren't their daughter lol. Ahhh, finally Fah catches them in the same bed in the next ep, I'm fairly sure it was a setup by Yardthip, but nonetheless, glad Bie was exposed.

The script is so bad, and the pacing issues are all over the place. I think there's too many characters that they're trying to fit in that it becomes really dull. Everyone just gets a few minutes of screentime every ep, and there's not really a central focus yet. I'm invested in Fah-Bie-Joss storyline but it's presented in a dull way, even with all the fighting and screaming and misunderstandings.

Lastly, it seems like Joss' character is not doing much, he gets the most focus in random shirtless scenes.