❤[GMM25] Fai Sin Chua (Goodboy Entertainment): Yardthip Rachapal/Ying Rhatha/Fluke Krekpon/Bie KPN/Joss Wayar/Off Jumpol/Fah Yongwaree/Fon Sananthacha

Nature100

sarNie Egg
I am waiting to be it to be fully subbed to watch it but i see every clips in YouTube and i must say ben is an asshole for sleeping with her mother behind her back but i dont know why i still ship them i really love hate slap scenes and everything i hope they have a happy ending after fah torturing ben for his mistakes

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It did! Omg. I can't find it. May you send me the link to episode six?
Ep 6 didn't work for me on youtube cause it say the uploader made the video not available. So i watched it on watchlakorn. Just search ไฟสิ้นเชื้อ ep 6

Ghostmonster

A little bit of both ❤️
I want to watch this Lakorn but just knowing he slept with her mom is such a turnoff. Those who have watched so far, is it worth it? Lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
I want to watch this Lakorn but just knowing he slept with her mom is such a turnoff. Those who have watched so far, is it worth it? Lol
Same..I’m about to give up on this one. Nothing else is intriguing about the storyline. Might check out this week’s episodes...

rae

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just skimming through the episodes, but the younger generation's misery all stems from their parents messiness. I know Bie is two-timing Fah with Yardthip, but it feels particularly disgusting that he sleeps with them in the same ep for some reason. Although lol at Yayaying having already caught on to their relationship, I hope she exposes them so that Fah can get the wake up call to run away from these messed up people. If Fah and Bie do end up together in the end, they better show him begging and groveling to earn her love and forgiveness because what he and Yardthip has done to her is really twisted.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
It did! Omg. I can't find it. May you send me the link to episode six?

Sorry I didn’t see this until now. I watched it on watchlakorn.in simply because they take a long time to upload to their YouTube channel.

Next episode, oh my. I want to see how it’ll all play out. Thought about giving up, but I’m already this far in lol