❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
Oh my, Now and never ending comments about her voice. Her singing is terrible to my ears but her acting won me obviously. Been waiting for her return and secretly hoping she would break up with New. I'm getting annoyed at him for his nonsensical hairstyle from Lueam Salab Lai, ruining my Sammy's lakorn.
I wasn't talking about her singing voice. Lol. I'm talking about her speaking voice. It's so sweet and soft. Not high, squeaky or deep like other actresses. Just right. Haha. 

If they can enhance Min's horrible singing voice when she sings for lakorns, I'm sure they can help Now out. Lol. Now doesn't sound too bad live.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They get sweeter towards the end. It wouldn't be appropriate for them to fall quickly since they're brother and sister in-law. I liked it and enjoyed other aspects of the lakorn including Sangsom's couple.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
They should change the script a little bit from sister-in-law to an adopted young sister...and spiced it up of more sweet scenes. So for now they pick Weir? and just wait to choose only the Nang Ek?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nope. No confirmations at all. Lol. Will likely go to Weir though. We won't find out the cast til next year.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Now's doing her internship now so there's a chance she might be considered in here. At least I hope so. Who else would you guys want to see? I feel like I'm rooting so much for Now that no one else is making any suggestions. Lol.

cr: ch7ent

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly i rather have Pooklook and Now switch lakorn even if this will be too similar to peun paeng but Now will shine so much more in Mae Ai Saeun.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But that lakorn is soooooooooo sad and dramatic. It'd be good for her career but not good for me as a viewer. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I know but it was a really good lakorn that requires real talent to pull it off. I know Pooklook can do it, I want to see Now do it as well :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Now will be the better candidate for Mae Ai Sae Eun. I know how you feel. I was crushed for Norah as well. Now fits the dancing for the role but it'll be a challenge on her part for the dramatic aspect. I'm sure she can pull it off though because I've seen how she transitioned from nice to feisty in Kularb Len Fai. There's no doubt that Pooklook fits this role too. It's just the redundancy that we are not okay with. Lol. They really should switch but I'm kind of happy Now isn't in the other one because I have no interest in tuning in. My heart, my poor heart won't survive. Lol.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Green's good too, but I haven't seen her play a brat so I'm not quite sure if she'll be adorable or annoying. Lol. She's been given so many sad and poor roles. She's good at those. Idk about Pordeecom casting her though. She never worked for them and they usually go to those who have worked for them before.

Since this is a big project, I don't think they'll take a chance on someone new. So far, they favor Weir, Pooklook, Mik, and Sammy. I'm happy because I like them, which means they have the same taste in actors as me. It's no wonder why they're my favorite production from Ch.7. Lol. Now worked with them once for Kularb Len Fai so she has a slight chance, but she's still underrated so idk if they'll want someone more popular, like Min, with Weir. I know for sure they place quality before popularity and that's what I like about them so there's still hope for Now. In addition, the director who is likely to direct this liked my fan art so maybe he will evaluate Now's acting and consider her.

One thing about n'ek in here is that she's stubborn, hot-headed, and annoying! Lol. But Namfon played her so well that I didn't dislike her character too much. It's hard to play a brat without coming off annoying. So far, Poolook, Sammy, and Jakjaan can play those characters well without over-doing it. In contrast, Min fails at it so please, no min.

From watching KLF, I can see Now play this well but I won't know for sure until I see her in Athitha.  

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I most likely won't watch this. Was just throwing Green out there. I know they won't cast her, she underrated. Green already got pair up with Thanwa so I'm satisfied. I've seen the original, but didn't like it as much as Mon Phleng Sneah.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Green played as a rich and spoil girl in Yok luerd mungkorn. She wasn't that much of a brat, but there were some parts that made her seem a teeny bit bratty.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really liked it! I love the songs. I didn't watch watch Yok Luerd Mungkorn because I wasn't a fan of Porshe back then. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Green, I give her credits as Singer and she really suits that poor role. Yes, she's the first nangek paired with Vee but I can watch the full lakorn and then Now. I really want to see Now's dancing. She's such a great dancer. I always go back and watch her dance fighting with Alex. I really want her in traditional thai dance focus lakorn with underdog story. Strong yet gentle and full of grace role. Then, I don't want her to typecast as dancer and stars in dramatic and intense roles. My words are contradicting. Sometimes, I feel like Thailand channels are like soccer clubs with everyone's favorite and all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I don't want her stuck in dance roles. But sometimes, it's nice to see her showcase her skills. Norah was perfect for her. At least Pordeecom acknowledges her passion and let her danced in Kularb Len Fai when it was totally random and unrelated to the plot. Lol.