❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
I never understood the whole mentality around the fans blaming Pooklook as the third wheel. The way I see it, if they were real friends with each other's best interest in mind, no one would have the ability to come in and break their friendship apart. They would have enough maturity, professionalism and respect for one another to not let small matters get in the way of things. Them breaking away just goes to show that their bond was not that strong to begin with. Dare I say, the basis of their friendship was solely more on financial gain and less on genuine feelings which is why something as little as gaining popularity with another co-star became a reason for them to split. If they didn't mix business with their personal matters, things probably wouldn't have escaleted the way it did. In the future, I hope Mike and Bow can learn to be civil towards one another again because they honestly do have great chemistry together and it would be pity to see their prejudice get in the way of their job. At the end of the day, it's a good thing that they're no longer tied to the hip all the time. Both of them have the potential and talent that needs to be spread wide and far with many different people.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well I think Bow is civil with Mike, she even promoted this lakorn on her instagram. I think it's Mike that wanted nothing to do with her lol. And honestly they broke off during the time his lakorn with PL aired, Roy Ruk Raeng Khaen one so I can understand why some fans would blame PL for supposedly third wheel. Some fans were pissed at Michael during that time when he gave out an interview implying he doesnt want to be Bow's koojin or that he felt "uncomfortable" to have a koojin and to act or portray things he doesn't want to. But then he goes on and does all these fans ervice with PL so MB fans were like WTF....so to them in their eyes, Mike moved on to another koojin that benefited him more bc RRRK was supposedly popular and thats where the fandom of PL and Michael grew.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
I understand that the timing of the situations pointed fingers at Pooklook but I guess my point is that if Mike was sincere, he could still maintain his friendship while gaining popularity with Pooklook. If he ditched her that easily then he wasn't that honest with Bow which is Bow's gain. It's like that saying, it takes two to tangle. You can't blame Pooklook alone if Mike was already eager to jump ship before it even sailed. I'm not trying to excuse him or Pooklook, rather just trying to put things in another perspective.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I understand why fans would try to blame PL but honestly I think fans were more upset with Michael himself. I mean if he didn't care about the koo-jin saying he doesn't want to put himself in that koo-jin category cuz it made him feel uncomfortable, then he shouldn't be fan servicing PL, that's like being a hypocrite. I think that's where the animosity came from, to the fans atleast. I'm not saying PL is to blame and im not trying to excuse Bow either, but like you said it takes two to tangle. For all we know there could be something more that we don't know between MB.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
While you all been braking their head about Mike, Bow, and Pooklook. Mike and Pooklook have been happily dating behind everybody backs with no issues. That is what I call slick and deceiving.