❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol

I don't like the exaggerated stubbornness

This revenge is not warrant or needed. He's a spoiled child.

The show the doc. W/psh ...is really good. ...they show a mature relationship. They had conflicts and disagree but they are reasonable adults at the end.

The 2nd lead is awesome too. He told pk he will woo nk and pk was like ok. Let's see who will succeed. They had a respect for each other.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Nah, I wished Saiparn was a bit.more stubborn. Haha. Oh now I was to see Benz pair up with Pon!!
Omgg i wont mind seeing Benz pairing with Pon but i dont think Benz be working with Ch3 again, since she signed under mono label.

lazee123

sarNie Egg
Ugh, I truly feel so sad for Kiew! Pete is just too cruel with bringing Chaiya to their home to live. He won't give her a divorce nor let her go. He's going to make her remember and everyone know he she's still his wife. What did she ever do to him to be so cruel to her. If its revenge against her dad, he should take revenge against him and not Kiew. As much as his mom states in her diary that she blames and hates his dad, she still cheated on him too with his best friend. It takes two to tango, and she did have a choice to not cheat.

I only hope Kiew is able to leave him. It's the least of what he deserves. He doesn't deserve her love or sympathy as he went along with the wedding with this scheme in mind. He doesn't want her, but doesn't want anyone with/near her like Chris. So Pete is jealous at the same time that he's being mean to Kiew. Please let Kiew walk out of their relationship, and make him wallow in misery once he realizes the error of his way. By then it's too late. Make him beg and grovel for forgiveness.